Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Part I _ It's hard to say I DO when i DON'T.

by lclutebark 5 reviews

She got married to her long time sweetheart for all the wrong reasons. Two years in a world of pretend she falls in love, but now it's too late...or is it?? _a Wentz story_ XD

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 2598 words

1Original
a/n: Ha Here I am, again!! Woohoo!
Please let me know what ya'll think. Be gentle.
XD _this is just a idea... hugs Ally



..Jason was like my sweetheart, all the way from kindergarten to high school we've been best friends. We had like this strong bond and everyone always said we'd end up getting married and building a family.
Turns out it came true. But definitely not based on the reasons you'd think of.
Mostly it was based on loyalty and in a different form of love.


My name is Florah Bella, I used to live in Illinois and moved to a little city in Chicago 2 years ago with my husband, Jason. You see we've been friends our whole lives. We went to freaking kindergarten, we went to summer camps together, we were each others first kiss, when younger we just didn't really feel anything, really. But after 3rd grade I started to see him in a different light, I was falling in love with my best friend and it was crazy. Totally.
Our parents didn't seem to see anything wrong with that, and in reality it was like they were pushing us to get together.
We started dating when we were around 15, 5 years after we had kissed under the table of his cousin's wedding. Funny thing was, he had dated some girls, and I being the shy flower, had that kiss as the only experience ever.
I wore braces through those 5 years and you know how kids feel about wearing braces.

We were 17 when he decided that we should 'get intimate' as he called, that being 5 days after he had stormed out of my room after calling me a prude when I refused to put my lips in his dick. I was okay with fondling but wasn't comfortable with having that in my mouth yet. Sex was really awkward but it wasn't that bad, really. Our relationship grew stronger after that...until he went to college.
He had wanted to get engaged before going off to college but I had told him it'd be too soon and to wait at least for the summer break.

Things were fine in the first year; he introduced me to his handsome looking roommate, Derek. He was a hunk, played football and at that time he was single. I was in college studying to be a teacher, primary school teacher. I loved kids and that was what I wanted to do. While my boyfriend was in New York doing management, with a degree in marketing (if that is possible-LMAO), anyways...things started getting weird when our phone calls were reduced to being all about Derek's games, Derek's crazy schedule and suddenly I was in the back burner.
One of my other good friend Alicia, told me I should probably check out for my self what exactly was going down in NY.
So...that's what I did. And I wish I hadn't.

The guys had moved out of the dorms since last summer, and really thinking about that...that's when things started to fuck up.
Literally.
Jason had sent me a key to the front door, by mail, but he probably would never guess I'd be barging in at 2:12am in a Friday morning.
The picture was very simple and predictable, moans, grunts could be heard by the living room and I knew I had to be strong. It could be anything, right?
I didn't have the trouble to open the door seeing my boyfriend being fucked by that hunk of a man. Derek.
I screamed, I cried. They cried, I broke up with Jason, obviously that's when he became something I'd never guess. He had locked the doors of the apartment saying that I'd never tell a soul what happened there, because of his family and because of Derik's possible football star future.
"What do you get by hiding this from your family...you'll end up hurting more people like you just hurt me.!" I had yelled in frustration.
He had said that he had no intention on getting out of the closet and that he was ashamed of his sexuality but he'd never fuck a woman ever again.
I wasn't a violent person but old boy got a slapped, alright.
In return he had raised his hand, but Derek had intervened. And that's when I became good friends with him.


When Jason finished school I was already teaching in Washington and we hadn't spoken in a year or something. I had never told anyone about what happened, I still heard from him by Derek. Funny thing was that I started to be supportive of them, but not on Jason's account.
Derek had an amazing personality and I guess I could understand why Jason had been tempted.
He had told me that Jason would be coming home, since now his family lived in other side of the city we wouldn't have to see each other.
At that time I worked in my grandma's bakery and at the school, actually I just gave my grandma a hand in the night shift.

I was living with Grandma at the time and had been fast asleep on the couch when someone had come to the door. Startled I had opened.
There was the man I had thought would be by now my dear beloved husband.
"What are you doing here??" he was crying and in obvious distress.

"Can we talk?" he had made his way inside and went towards the kitchen, where once we had cooked biscuits with the supervision of my grandma.

The talk consisted in his plead for me to reconsider my life, and his place in my heart. I had straight out told him that I considered him an ex -friend/boyfriend and that had made him cry even more.
"Please I need your help..." he looked so desperate I decided to listen to him, holding on my animosity.
"Have you been seeing anyone lately?" he asked and I felt uncomfortable, why should I tell him about my lack of social life?
/"I don't think I'm following you here...you are not a part of my life anymore...I don't feel like sharing that with you..." /he quieted me.
"I'm sick...HIV positive, while Derek and I were apart I slept with some guy and now I'm sick, Derek doesn't know yet, but I don't wanna tell him. I'll just tell him I fell in love with you all over again and that we are getting married and that won't hurt him as much..." he was babbling and I just stood there.
/"Rewind buddy...WE are going to get married? When did you ask me that?"/
"I'm gonna get you out of this town, I'm gonna treat you like you never imagined, I still love you, Florah Bella. I know you love me too. And in case you don't...please find it in your heart to help me...I'm still that little boy that once made you believe in fairy tails. And I know I'm the man that crushed these same dreams but please...I'm reaching out for you..."
That night we ended up sleeping in the couch after spending the night crying in each others arms like the little kids we once were.



Our wedding was very low key, only for family and friends.
I admit I looked stunning as a bride. My hair was up, shiny little beads nestled in my hair, making it shine in the light.
Jason had looked stunning as well. It had been easy to make our family understand that we were back. They had never understood why we had split in the first place. Our mothers had been on cloud nine, making sure to get every detail, since I was still working two jobs.
Now...difficult was to make Derek understand how in the hell his lover boy wanted his silly little first girlfriend back, actually he had called me and he surprisingly told me that he could understand why Jason would go and do something like that since he had always been the one in the relationship to always look behind his back in every step they took.
So to Jason's surprise Derek had attended or wedding. And that night I caught my husband and Derek kissing each other in the back room on the reception place. Derek had apologized and I have no idea why but I hugged him and cried. I was married for less than 5 hours and I was already sure that I had made a very fucked up decision.


Our parents had been completely devastated with the news that we'd be moving to Chicago. Jason had gotten a job promotion and he'd have to live there for sometime. He said he wanted to give me a good life, and I wasn't complaining. I had a gym close to our home, I had a beautiful bedroom, I had an awesome house. Our living arrangements were simple : we were living like roommates. He insisted that here in Chicago I didn't have to use my wedding ring _ he didn't_ and that I was free to date anyone I felt like. But I was raised a good catholic girl. Not really, but I had my morals.
I had even lost weight being here in Chicago. In the first year, being far form my grandma's bakery had taken it's tool on me, and since I still haven't found a job I would always be in the gym, that's how I made friends, and I was glad I had worked till the last minute and had some money saved, I didn't want to use Jason's money for everything.


I had darkened my once naturally blond locks, and had it straighten out.
In one year that's when it started. It had been our first fight. He said he didn't recognize me and that walking around with girls younger than me was not doing me any good. So what? It was not like I was that old, I was only 23 years old, I had always been very shy and never really had many friends, just to begin with my best friend Alicia, had become a nun.

So to get my time occupied Jason said we'd open a bakery shop, since I loved to cook and he'd manage it on the weekends.
I had accepted his offer, and worked really hard to help him since he was always so busy. One thing I could never complain. He gave me checks in blank because he really trusted me and I was glad for that. With all the plans for the bakery we had become friends again.
To celebrate one night we had gone out to a club with a couple of his friends Vitto and Laura.
They were definitely not the type of people that Jason hung out with, Vitto had dark long hair and a facial hair, Laura was a blond bimbo and apparently she was a giggle sack.

There was a band playing there that night, apparently we had arrived to late 'cause they seemed to be closing the concert. Too bad cause they sounded very good, even tho I was not really into that kind of sound, I knew how to appreciate good music and bands with real talent.
"What's the name of this band?" I asked excitedly as the bass player jumped on the crowd.
"Fall out bassist!" I looked at Laura, as she laughed her ass off at her lame joke.
I had heard of Fall Out Boy before, being a year in Chicago and not hear about them would be insane.
I noticed as the bassist was released by the crowd and without ceremony came towards the bar, holding his bass.

He sat on the stool by my side and looked at Jason, how seemed to be checking the guy out. He noticed me and mouthed ' Talk to him.' I shook my head and giggled.
"You have such a nice neck..." that was directed at me? How random. Jason rolled his eyes and left along with Vitto and Laura. I looked behind me as the guy now was very close to my face.
"Ah...thanks I guess...my neck is nothing special, really" I smirked.
"Your...eyeliner is smeared..."I reached out and he caught my hand, he looked at it and kissed the top of it.
"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking..." what was I thinking I was going to touch his face? WTF? I debated until he smiled.
"It's okay...you can fix me up...only if I get to get your name..."
I tentatively reached up to clean out his eyeliner smudges.
"I'm Florah Bella. What's yours?" I whispered, embarrassed knowing that at least 99% of the kids in this club probably worshiped this dude.
"I'm Peter...you can call me Pete, tho. Everyone does..."he then pulled out his hand and I noticed how tattooed his arms were.
This was news since I was never attracted to 'bad boy' types.

We ended up talking for sometime, at least an hour. Some of his friends had come by to try to take him to the vip thing, but he didn't bulge.
Jason appeared and I noticed Pete, eyed him with a spark of...jealousy in his eyes?
"I'm Jason...her husband." I froze and turned around to look at him shocked.
Pete's eyes grew wide. I had even given him a card from the bakery when he had asked me for my phone. Now I was embarrassed, we'd been flirting and now I looked like a cheater.
Even at that Pete held out his hand and shook Jason's outstretched hand.
"Pete I can explain...I..." he shook his head and chuckled.
"Would you mind if I took your woman for a dance?" it was now my turn to be shocked.
"No problem buddy. Just watch your hands..." with that I was whisked away.
Surprisingly was playing 'dig' by incubus and we kinda of slow danced, weird.
"You are such a bad girl you know...flirting with me right under your husband's nose..." his hand on the small of my back, I blushed.
"I wasn't flirting...I don't even know what's flirting anymore. Jason was my only boyfriend. So I guess we never really went through the flirting, dating, falling in love like an ordinary couple. We already knew each other...things happened naturally..."why was I spilling my life to this dude??
"Ohh you are the sweethearts that ended up doing what everyone else expected? How many kids you guys have already?" he laughed and I had a feeling he was making fun of us.
"We did what you'd expect couples in love to do...start a family and that's what we did...no we don't have kids yet..." I looked down; unfortunately we would never have kids.
"okay, okay then...I'm sorry for saying that. I didn't mean to offend you...but something's got me wondering...if you guys married out of love...why you are here with me and why in the hell is your husband flirting with that guy over there..." I snapped my head back and yes, realization hit me that my husband was doing shots with a guy that looked a little younger than us.
I looked at Pete and let go of him "I'm sorry..." I took hold of Jason's arm and dragged him out of the bar, he tried to stop me but I had snapped him out of whatever he was in at the moment.
Definitely I'd be the one driving tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story