Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Love

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

Funerals are supossed to bring tears and sorrow, but for Mina Aino, It may just bring a little something extra.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 2485 words

0Unrated
::Author's Note::

Today is the funeral... I'm hopeing to finish the story by the end on the week or maybe by the end of the day. Yea...

Chapter 10: Guilt...



The alarm went off at Mina Aino's house, as well as everyone elses. Raye's, Lita's, Serena's, and Darian's. The fight was finally over. Mina has succeded in killing Andrew. Everyone thought everything was finally going to be normal once again. But all of them had to face the two toughest challenges of all that very day. Ami Anderson's funeral and telling her parent's what had happened to her.

Raye was very excited about the funeral. It was her day in the spotlight. She was singing Ami's favorite song. Mina however, didn't want to go. She had just experianced a heart ache over Simetra a.k.a Artemis. She had been wondering what she was going to say to him. He can't fully transform untill she says the words "I Love You" to him, and she has to mean them as more than a friend. Mina did feel that way about Artemis. And Artemis to her. She just hoped that he would be a human today instead of a cat.

Mina pressed the button to shut off her alarm, got out of bed and went straight to her closet. She had one of those spin around closets. She went to the blacks. She stood there for a minute looking at everything she had. She thought about the time when she had first arrived to Tokyo. Ami was there giving her the highlights on the sailor scouts.

She sighed. She knew that one day she would finally be over this. She looked through all of her black stuff. She decided that she would wear a black dress with a sorta nettish covering, scarf material. And a black sweater with 3 buttons at the top of it. Also, some black high heels with straps and pure diamonds on them. She plugged in the curling iron. She was going to curl her hair and put in a black bow. So she did. Also she but on some eye-liner, mascara and a dark shade of pink lip gloss. She looked almost like she did when she was under Andrew's spell. But she was indead very very beautiful. Raye had a knee-length black dress, flats, and a quarter-lenth sweater on over it. Lita had on a pair of black sweatpants, flats also, and a long sleve turtle neck sweater, she had he hair down and straightened, and black eyeliner and mascara along with the same color shade Mina had wore. Serena had on a floor length black dress with long sleves, she had a golden scarf coming around the waist, her hair was in its traditional way along with Raye's, only it had black jewels on it. She also had on make-up. Same as Mina and Lita. Luna decided to just have a black diamond collar on.

The boys however, dressed very casual. Darian had on a sweater with black pants, and a black overcoat. Artemis decided to go in his human form. He wore almost the same as Darian, only his sweater was white.

Artemis had stayed with Serena and Luna that night, he thought going back to Mina's would only result in an argument.

They had all left on thier way. Everyone had gotten there except for Mina. The funeral was about to start when she finally walked in. She had taken a seat over by the close family members and friends. Along with Ami's parents, her brother, and her grandparents. Raye, Lita, Darian, Serena and herself. It was the front row. When Mina's eyes went upon Luna she remembered Artemis. She turned her head to find him, but he was nowhere in site. She turned back around with dismay. Luna had spotted all this and crawled from Serena's lap over to hers.

"Don't worry Mina, he is here, I'm sure he is just getting a drink or something."

Mina looked at Luna and smiled. She picked up the cat into her arms and hugged her.

"Luna... I have decided I'm going to tell him exacly how I feel about him.."

Luna looked at her, as well as Serena. Serena put her hand on Mina's lap to make her look up at her. Serena and Luna both smiled.

The funeral had started at that moment.

"Thank you all for coming. We have all experianced a great loss in this world. Ami Anderson. A beloved friend and daughter, sibling and, as many of may put it, a straight up smart pants."

Everyone Chuckled.

"God has picked a day for everyone the minute they are brought into this world. Many put it as "the time that he can face his creation." Other's put it as "him taking out someone to make room for someone important" The truth is nobody really knows why God kills us off untill they get a chance to ask him thierselves. Ami has that oppertunity now. Heaven I'm sure is a much better place than this world. For Ami more than others. Many people have wished for me not to tell you why, but to not I think would be an insult to her memory. Ami Anderson was indead MURDERED!!"

Everyone looked up at the preacher and gasped. Mina looked up at him in wide eyes. Everyone then suddenly looked over at Mina. Who was starting to develop tears.

"By who, we may never know. But indead she will be greatly missed upon us. Even by the terrible person who had commited this crime."

Mina did not blink. She remembered what she did that night. She coldly stabbed her in her chest, even with Ami screaming at her trying to get her to regain herself, She still stabbed her best friend. Mina finally shut her eyes and got up. She tried to run out of the room, but once she reached the door, somebody had stopped her. It was Darian. Mina was speechless. Raye was too. Mina just hugged him, Darian looked over at Raye and gave her a thumbs up. Raye turned back around to the preacher.

"Everyone please join Raye Hino in a song for this infamous occasion."

Everybody clapped as Raye approached the stage. She grabbed the Microphone and spoke up first.

"This was Ami's favorite song, and I hope that once you hear this in the future, you will always think of her."

She began the song as everyone stared on the screen on the back of the cascat. It showed pictures of Ami ever since she was born.

ô ô ô ô ô ô ô

If I were to die today, my life would be more than okay
For the time I spent with you, is like a dream come true
If this was our last goodbye, no more tears to dry
I would say it one more time, it's been more than mine
How could've known,
How could've shown
Say what you will
Before it's too late
Say what you will
Mm mmm
Say what you will
Before it's too late
Say what you will
Mm mmm
If you were to walk away, no you couldn't stay
Think of all the times we've had, all the good and bad
How could've known,
How could've shown
Say what you will
Before it's too late
Say what you will
Mm mmm
Say what you will
Before it's too late
Say what you will
Mm mmm
All the time that I was holding back
Just tryin' to protect myself
I want you to know I loved you more than you know
Say what you will
Before it's too late
Say what you will
Mm mmm
Say what you will
Before it's too late
Say what you will
Mm mmm
(Say what you will)
Say what you will
Before it's too late
Say what you will
Mm mmm
Say what you will
Before it's too late
(Say what you will)
Say what you will
Mm mmm
If I were to die today
My life would be more than okay.
ô ô ô ô ô ô ô

Everyone looked over at the stage and clapped as Raye took a bow. Then walked out back to watch Ami get burried. Mina and Darian still stood in the back of the room, Mina broke out of Darian's grasp and ran out of the room. As soon as she left Artemis stepped out to see Darian.

"You may think that she's a beautiful, troubled girl. but I see her as more than that. And besides your with Raye." Artemis said.

"you don't know the half of it Artemis! and besides Raye tends to get a bit boring after a while, I will admit I like Mina, ALOT! but it's your oppertunity, but promise me that if you loose her, you will give me a shot"

Artemis looked at Darian in a angry tone.

"No, you will never see Mina as I do. She is more than beautiful, she is kind, sweet, powerful, and more than anything. She needs someone who will understand her."

Darian looked at Artemis. He gave him the look that said "I surrender, shes yours" but instead of thinking it, he said it.

Artemis shook his head and started to walk out.

"You act as if she is a trophy, but shes way more than that."

He walked out and Darian followed.



As they burried Ami, Everyone was throwing flowers inside the grave. Mina was by the lake in the cemetary after she threw her prize in. It wasn't a rose however, It was The venus Sailor scout wand with a note attached, Mina hopped Ami would read that note in the after life.

She stood there and her skirt waved in the breeze. She looked back at everyone and sat down in the grass. Everyone started to leave. Artemis was looking for Mina and found her. He started to walk over to her but noticed Ami's parents coming twords her.

"Mina?" they said.

Mina looked over at them in shock.

"Yes?"

"Mina, can you please tell us how our dear Ami died? Please I just don't think we can go on in life without knowing."

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because I had an odd dream, It was Ami telling us to tell you not to blame yourself. But that it just happened, so I thought maybe you would know what happened to her"

She remembered What Artemis had told her that one time.

"Mina... Why would Ami blame you? It wasn't you. It was your body but not your soul. I promise you that It wasn't your fault! If you trust me you would belive me!"

Mina looked at them and smiled greatly

"Mrs. Anderson, I can only tell you that what happened to Ami, was not my fault. It was done by a person named Andrew, His mind had cause him to hate all of us, and I'm guessing Ami was the first victim. But she will be missed greatly and I'm sure that no matter what happens in this world. Ami would want us to keep going on smileing at whatever, as if she was there guiding us the whole way."

Mrs. Anderson looked at Mina and returned the smile.

"Yes, I think your right Mina, Well thank you very much."

"No Mrs. Anderson. Thank you."

Mrs. Anderson walked away and Mina leaned down to get her things, and turned around to go home. But Artemis blocked her path. He was also walking home.

Mina stared at him and took a deep breath. She followed him but as soon as she got to the top of the hill, he was gone.



Artemis was over by the Ocean. It was Nighttime, so he was in full human form. He was sitting on the rock dock* and he was thinking about Mina once again. He was Wishing she would show up right there and tell him how she felt. Well, his wish came true.

Mina was standing right there on the dock, she had her hair all up in a bun, with two little curls coming out over her ears. She had on a white t-shirt with a tan sweater and a pink skirt. She also had on flats. She smiled as she walked up to Artemis.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Artemis looked over at her and smiled. She returned the smile.

"I always used to come here to relax, and you always used to follow. Wel, I guess now it's the opposite huh?"

"Mina.. I"

Mina sat down and put her finger over his lips.

"Please don't say anything yet, it's my turn to speak."

He shook his head and Mina removed her finger.

"Ever since I first met you Artemis, I knew that you were once a human. I didn't know that there was any hope for you though. You alway's helped me out when I had horrible problems, but I didn't fall in love with you as a Human, but as a Cat, which made it kinda like brother love. But I did fall in love with Kito. Which once I found out he was you I thought "Well that ends another story of my love life" but I relized, if the only diffrence between you and Kito is a species. Then that means I only held back loving you as more than a friend because you were a cat. But if you have the abillity to transform into a human when all i say are these 3 words. Then there is absolutly no problem at all. So i'm no longer afraid of my feelings. I must admit, you were a cute cat. But your even better as a human. You were the first one to make me smile when This whole thing with Andrew started. And you are the reason I actully accepted that It wasn't my fault that Ami is dead. You. So here it goes Artemis. These 3 words i'm about to say really do change a person's life."

Artemis looked at her anxiously.

"Artemis... I Love you!"

Artemis let out a deep breath and tears formed in his eyes.

"Mina....I LOVE YOU TO!!!!"

He stood up and pulled her up as well. He pulled her in for a kiss. He kissed her passiontaly. She returned it. It was "the" kiss. It had told them both that they would spend the remainder of thier lifes together. No matter what had happend.

All of the sudden there was a bright light. It swept around Mina and Artemis and at that moment they knew. Artemis was a full human now. All thanks to Mina Aino.



::Author's Note::

Ok i changed my mind. Instead there will be 11 chapters. Because I thoght about all of this. IM MAKEING A SEQUEL!!! all of you please rate to tell me what you would like to see in this sequel. other wise I won't make it.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! i'm literally beggin you!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story