Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Angst

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

Mina and Andrew Square off, But he ends up hurting someone Mina really cares about, which might make her relize a horrifying secret about Simetra...Who he is...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 3589 words

0Unrated
::Author's Note::

Well, I know alot of people hate my story right now, but i thought about it and I promise all of you something good will happen. Well Enjoy!


Chapter 9: Angst.



Mina ran out of Simetra's arms and told the others to bring Andrew to the warehouse when he was fully recovered.

"Mina, you're crazy. Andrew will destroy you" Darian said to her.

"If I killed Queen Beryl, I can kill him to... and i'm not doing this for me...I'm doing it for Ami." Mina responded.

Simetra looked at her sadly and ran out of the room. Mina watched him and tried to run after, but Raye grabbed her arm.

"He just dosen't want to loose you..."

Mina stared and sighed, she loved him.. and it killed her to watch him tear himself up over her... she practicly destroyed her life and he still was always there next to her, crying for her, protecting her. She couldn't stand it. She ran from the room to the warehouse.



Artemis and Luna were at Mina's house searching through her stuff to find some kind of hint to the kinds of dreams she's had. Luna looked over at Artemis, she knew he loved her, but she didnt know the cause of it, was it like a sister or more? Either way, Artemis was also tearing himself up inside over that girl.

"Artemis...? When are you going to tell her?"

Artemis stopped searching and looked over at Luna.

"Luna.. I can't, all she would do is laugh at me, and I can't afford to loose her anymore..."

"I highly doubt it Artemis... She no longer has the strength to laugh or smile or act anything like her normal self... What she did to Ami will have a long time effect on her, If you tell her, maybe it will show her hope in life... Her friends no longer trust her to be with them, which only makes her weaker."

"If they don't trust her... maybe they arn't really her true friends!! If wasn't her fault for goodness sakes! Andrew was using his mother's power to control her! You know how hard it was to defeat Beryl! Mina only did it because of love... THE LOVE FOR HER FRIENDS THAT CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT HER NOW!! All because of that stupid Queen Serenity!! She just had to reincarnate all of the princesses.. and now look what has happened?! one is dead, one quit, two hate the one who killed on, and the other onw now hates her life! All because of that one night on the moon!!!"

Luna looked at him in a sad way, he now had camoflage tears streaming down his cheek.

"Artemis... Queen Serinity knew exacly what she was doing, She knew they deserved a second chance at life, that they didn't have to spend there only life up there on the moon dieing over her daughter... Mina was second in command up there, and first to give her life.. that proves that Mina has a strong soul. Although I have to say that Mina has lost alot of her strength since the fight with Beryl..."

"No... Mina had lost her stength the minute she became involved as a Sailor Scout, When I found her that day she was playing volleyball, She fell on me and treated me as if I was a normal cat... She could actully smile back then Luna, I miss that smile now... but now look at us, I have a human deep inside of me, and she can't even see it, She knows it's there but she never can see it again... The only time she would be able to see it was way back then.. on the moon, and she can no longer live through this life smiling over the dumbest things. When everyone else was sick with the flu that one time, all she did was mess up, but dispite all the crap she took from everyone, she still smiled. When she met her old friend Jamie, he turned her down, that was one of the many times i had to deal with her "I want a boyfriend" crap, but dispite his rejection, she ended up smiling at the end of the day. Now she won't be able to do that for a long time."

"Artemis, the reason she was able to to smile all those times, was because you were always there. You joked around with her and stood up for her when everyone else gave her crap, and you ended up giving her flowers after the whole thing with Jamie. You have always been her knight in shining armor, you love her..."

"So, She loves Simetra, not me.."

"Prove to her that you can be better than him then."

"Luna! she isn't going to fall in love with a cat"

"No, but she will fall in love with the human inside of you...because she already has... Just quit being afraid to show her.."

"Luna, I'm a cat, shes a human... they arn't exacly supossed to fall in love with each other..."

"Oh my gosh, Artemis, you know very well you can transform back into a human permentaly when you find true love, and you already ahev so quit being stubborn and show her!!! Tell her!! I don't care just show her that shes not alone in this world..."

Artemis continued to start searching through her stuff, when he heard Luna sign in annoance, he also sighed.

"We can just bring Ami back right?"

Silence.

"Right?!!!!"

"But what would that prove Luna, all it would do would bring back another person who couldn't even look at what she has become... It would only bring her more grief."

"So? The Sailor Scouts can be together again.."

"LUNA SHUT UP!!! Forget about them for one minute and think about Mina! When Serena was in grief over Dorian you made everyone help her! Well Mina is in worse shape and you don't even care!"

"Yes I do, but Mina is strong, she will pull through, but you have to tell her!"

Artemis looked away and continued searching.

"ARTEMIS!

Silence.

"Ok, only when the time is right."

Luna smiled, and also continued searching.

"What's this?"

Artemis looked at it, It was a piece of paper with every single detail of every dream she has had, all the ones she remembered anyway.

"These are all the dreams? Wow compared to his mother, Andrew is a little fly.. I mean drowning to death, being chased by a swarm of bees? who the heck is this guy?"

"I don't think he wanted to hurt Mina to bad, because of everything they shared."

"Luna, he made her kill her best friend, thats got "Beryl's son" writtin all over it. Come on, we better get to the warehouse!"

Both cats took off through the window and headed tword the Warehouse.



Mina walked into the warehouse with a huge sigh, she looked at the spot wear Ami was stabbed with her own hands, she walked over to see the blood stain and the shatted particles of her wand. She didn't cry though, she was all cried out, no more saliva in her eyes.

Artemis and Luna bothed ran in to see Mina kneeling down next to that spot with wand particles in her hand.

Luna looked over at Artemis and ran outside to keep an eye out for the girls.

Artemis looked at her and started to walk over.

"Mina? are you ok?"

Mina turned around, startled, and tried to stand up, but only fell down again.

"Artemis! What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you actully, what are you doing here?"

"I.. Well...Umm...."

Artemis smiled at her:

"I get it, you don't have to explain."

"Thanks" She once again tried to stand up, but fell down.. it was as if her body was saying to her "NO MINA STAY DOWN!!!"

"Don't strain yourself, your really weak...are you sure you want to go through with all of this?"

"No, I'm not.. but it's not about what I want Artemis, It's about what I have to do... thats what you taught me...Sometimes we have to choose between what we want and want we need to do.."

"Just forget about everything I taught you! It's not important anymore Mina!!"

Mina looked at him in angst.

"Artemis! You always told me the most important thing was these stupid sailor scouts!! Well the one time I'm actully devoting everything to it you tell me not to! Whats your deal?"

"Your heart broken right now! You are weak and you don't have the strength to beat this guy!"

"Well, What I did to Ami was horrible, Even if i die, it won't be any big loss. They tell me otherwise but I know the others are scared I will hurt them, which makes them hate me... I'm nothing else in this world anymore"

"Mina don't say that, I will always love you..."

Mina looked at him and a smile went across her face that Artemis was very shocked to see.

"I know you do, which is why I promise I will kill this creep. For you... and for Ami."

She picked up the white cat and hugged him tightly...Artemis was suddenly happy, he got to see Mina's smile once more... perhaps the only one she will make for a long long time.

Luna came barging in.

"They are coming"

Mina dropped Artemis and stood up, without falling.

She started to walk over to the middle of the warehouse where the throne still was. Artemis and Luna could sence the energy from her.. It was stronger than it had ever been.

VENUS POWER!

She transformed into Sailor Venus for the first time since Beryl, then she turned and waited for them to enter.



"Andrew go!"

They all walked in to see Mina standing there, Transformed.

"Are you ready Andrew?"

Andrew smiled and Raye, Lita and Darian let go of him.

"Mina! we will help you!" Raye shouted.

"No! This is my battle and I'm going to fight it. But I'm sure Andrew has some Puppets you can fight."

Andrew laughed and snapped his fingers, 3 minion-like creatres showed up and started attacking Lita, Raye and Darian.

Mina watched as the other 3 transformed. She looked at Andrew.

"Lets Go!'

"VENUS CRESENT BEAM SMASH!"

It didn't hit Andrew at all.

"Mina why don't you just use the attack you used on my mother? I'LL TELL YOU WHY!! CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW!!"

Mina stared at him in anger and started to punch him and kick him with alot of her strength. He was right thought, she didn't know how.
They started to fight menoicly. Then all of the sudden Andrew did an attack that sent Mina zooming across the warehouse in flying colors. She landed on her back and didn't get up, everyone stopped fighting long enough to see if she was ok. Artemis knew what she was doing:

"NO! Leave her be, she would get up when she was ready!!!"

"Artemis?... OK!"

They all continued fighting and Andrew walked over to Mina and grabed her hair and pulled her up to wear her feet wern't touching the ground.

"Your pathetic! You think that you can kill me? It was luck that made your misrible body kill my mother and fiance. Well, I'm stronger than them, and i'm going to make you suffer exacly the way I did! You pothetic fool! You should've gained back your energy when you had the chance!"

Mina had her eyes closed but she could hear everything he said. She didn't open them, Instead she transfered some of her energy to her finger, and she was ready to do a cresent beam smash.... She opened her eyes and put her finger to his forehead.

"VENUS CRESENT BEAM SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Andrew gasped and went flying across the room just as he sent Mina earlier. He was half unconcious.

"You little Sailor Brat! You were holding back on me!" He said aloud.

'What the hell? She has barely any energy and my forehead feels like its going to crumble! That hurt really bad. Dammit! She has to have a weakness in here somewhere.' Andrew thought. He looked around the room and saw that where Mina was standing, she was guarding the two cats. Then he payed more attention and she was mostly guarding the white one. He smiled and he knew exacly was he was going to do to get her away from there.

"Mina, I think your dear friend Raye is in trouble!"

"Huh?"

Next thing she knew, her mind was under an hallusionation, Raye was on the ground screaming in Mina's Mind. Exacly how Ami did when she killed her. Mina lost all thought and walked over to Raye in her mind, which made her walk over to the real Raye. Raye looked at her, puzzled then realized what was going on.

"YES!" Andrew shouted and sent an Energy disc over to Mina that tripped her.

Mina fell on the ground and groaned loudly.

"OW!" She had her eyes closed and was half unconcious.

"Perfect little Mina has no more strength left, well now I guess I will have to go for your weakness."

Mina was struggling to get up. Suddenly she knew what he was talking about and she turned to Artemis. When Artemis relized Mina was looking at him, he was distracted.

Andrew was getting ready to attack Artemis. "BLACK POWER BEAM!"

It went flying twords Artemis.

"NO ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mina screamed at the top of her lungs.

Artemis turned to see a black beam coming twords him, The same attack that Andrew threw at Simetra. Artemis didn't have time to dodge it, It smacked him and Artemis stared at nothing in shock, then feel and Luna was next to him, staring in horror at his wilted body.

Mina also stared in horror at the cat. She didn't stand up. She didn't even cry, she was to scared to cry. Andrew scared her to death. Finally she stood up and she was ready to kill him.

"Andrew! That is the last time ANYONE hurts me!! I'm going to crush you!" Mina said in ultamite angst. Every last speck of her energy went straight to her heart. She began to float in the air.

"I'm not doing this for Raye, Or Lita or Ami. Darian, Simetra, Artemis, or even myself!!! I'M DOING THIS..... FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mina screamed at the top of her lungs and Blasts of Energy came pouring out at Andrew. It struck him and his body was disinergrating. He was gone. Dead. Mina has killed him.

She floated down in an exashted way, when her feet touched the ground. she immedialy ran over to Artemis and put him in her lap. He was still breathing but barely. Luna looked outside to see that it was sunset and she ran out. Mina looked puzzled at her. Raye, Lita and Darian all ran up to Mina and Artemis and congradulated her on the defeat.

"Mina... YOU KILLED HIM! YOU ACTULLY KILLED HIM!! AND YOUR NOT IN A COMA!"

"Great job Venus!"

"Ami would be very proud of you."

Mina didn't smile like everyone thought she would.

Suddenly The warehouse door opened and Serena walked through. Everyone looked at her in amazment. Except Mina of corse.

Serena walked over to them and smiled down at Mina, but didn't say anything. It was almost as if she knew what was going to happen that night.

All of the sudden when a tear fell from Mina's eye to Artemis, Artemis started glowing brightly. He began to float into the Air and his little eyes opened. The cresent moon shape on his forehead enlarged and created a dome around him. Mina looked up in wonder. Something was happening in that dome... but what? Suddenly it began to disapear and Artemis's body transformed into a handsome man.

A familiar man.

Darian knew.

Raye knew.

Lita knew.

Serena knew.

..Mina knew.

It was Simetra.

Mina stared in shock as Simetra's body fell to the ground. He was awake and once he was done glowing. He opened his eyes and looked at Mina.

"Surprise"

Mina stared at him in shock.

"A-Artemis?"

"Yea Artemis is my real name. I just used Simetra as a disquise so nobody knew who I was."

Raye looked at him. "Why Simetra?"

"Well, actully Simetra is Artemis spelled backwards."

Everyone chuckled except Mina, who was still in shock.

"Mina.. a-are you ok?"

Mina looked up at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Artemis protested for a minute. 'Why did Luna always have to be right?' he thought in disgust.

"I wanted to, but I just thought you would hate me.."

Mina shook her head:

"So what you make another reason for me to hate my life?"

She ran out of the warehouse. Everyone tried to follow her, But the only one who did was Serena.

Artemis sighed.

"Soo.....Why do you transform now?" Lita asked him

"I just did, I usually transform whenever I have to, Sunset- Human, Sunrise- Cat...Kinda like the Swan Princess. Only its a dude and a cat."

Raye watched the door hoping Mina would come back in.

"Is she going to be ok? I mean this is supossed to be a glory day for her."

"Don't worry girls" Luna said as she walked back in " Mina is just experiancing a change right now, she didn't mean any of those things she said. She was right though, Artemis should've told her earlier."

"Luna! SHUT UP!!!"

"Don't worry, she will be fine."

"Well, I hope so..."

"COME ONE GUYS LETS GO CELEBRATE!"

They all walked out, except for Artemis. He stayed in there and looked at the battle field. Suddenly he remembed the attack Andrew threw at him. It was Mina's love that revived him.

"She really did love me as more than like a house pet."

He transformed back into a cat and left the warehouse following the others.



Mina was running nowhere. she had no idea where she was going.

"Mina! Mina! Come back!! MINA!!"

At the sound of Serena's voice Mina stopped to catch her breath, but started running once again once she saw how close Serena was.

Mina kept running and turned the corner to her high school. She was heading for the gym. Once get got there. She tripped on a left out volleyball and started crying. Serena came in to see her.

"So that's it, your just going to run away from everything that happens to you thats not good?"

Mina looked up at her.

"Serena, go away."

"NO! Mina your my friend! Yea sure I was jealous of you and Andrew, but I got over it! When I was Lovesick over Darian falling in love with Raye after you woke up. You took me to that super cool salon, You were there for me! Now i'm going to be there for you! QUIT RUNNING! THATS MY JOB!! You and Artemis have always been right beside each other, practicly attached at the hip! Everyone can see that you have fallin in love with him! And he with you! So quit acting like me, get off your butt and go tell him how you feel!"

"Serena, just once can you leave me alone! He's a cat, I'm human, we don't mesh well."

"NO! he's not a cat, he was under a curse.... Luna filled me in on everything.. Once he finds true love from someone thats a human, that loves him more than a housepet, He will be a full human, permentatly."

"Serena... What am I going to do? After I ran, there's probably no more hope for us now."

"If he really loves you Mina, He will understand."

Mina looked at her.

'I do, I truely love Artemis, More than just a little housepet."

Mina got up and smiled. "Thank you Serena.." they both hugged and Mina ran out of the gym after serving the volleyball.

They both walked out.



"So, Ami's funeral is tomorrow, Raye are you singing there?"

"Huh?.. oh yea, Im singing this song Ami actully fell in love with."

"Oh great.. I wonder If Mina is going to show up?"

"I don't know... maybe"

Artemis looked out the window and saw Mina and Serena walking down the sidewalk. Mina exchanged the look, and smiled at him, but kept walking twords her house.

"Umm Luna, Can I stay with you and Serena tonight?"

"Uhhh.. sure Artemis.. I suposse if Serena will allow it."

Serena walked in.

"SERENA OVER HERE!"

Serena walked over to her friends table.

"Where's Mina?"

"Oh she went home, shes really tired, but she said she would see you all at the funeral tomorrow."

"Oh.. shes going?"

"I guess"

Artemis smiled and Serena nodded and winked at him.

'They truely love each other' Serena thought happily.



::Authors Note::

AHH I'M TIRED OF WRITING!! Sorry it had to be so long, but yea I had to cut it short a little cause nobody was rating and reviewing.. there should be like 12 chapters....

10-funeral
11-regualar chapter
12-summary (SPECIAL)

12 kinda explains the title and everything. kinda gives you an idea and stuff.

but on 10, theres a song on there.... if you want to hear it:

"Say that you will" by damhnait doyle

go to www.youtube.com and search for DEGRASSI SAY WHAT YOU WILL

You don't have to watch it but like listen to the song... ITS A GOOD SONG!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story