Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing Rhythms With Circus

This Means War Hun!

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Don't really know what to put here. But, this is different then any other story I have posted on here. Hope you like it!! Review!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 2113 words

1Original
A/N:So....This is different from anything I have ever wrote! I hope you all like it!! Enjoy....Review....and tell me if you like it!!

Chelsea had short black hair in the back and long bangs. She has pink bangs, and the underneath of the back of her hair is pink. Alicia had almost the same hair but she had bright blonde hair and where's Chelsea's hair was pink, almost looking red, Alicia had baby pink bangs and black underneath of the back of her hair. The two girls were walking towards the dressing rooms of the concert hall some where in the US, but they had no idea where. The two girls had been best friends for almost their whole lives. They lived next to each other since they were 5 and 4 years old. With Alicia being the youngest and Chelsea always being like a few months older then her.

They met each other on the first day of day care. They went to this day care for a year together and then went to 1 through 12 grades. During their 5th grade year, both of their moms sent them to a Christian middle school. They did not want to go, but on the first day of their new school, they went to their first hour, where they met their now boyfriends Ryan Ross and Spencer Smith. Over the years in middle school, the friends were always together.

When it came time for high school, Chelsea, Ryan, Alicia, and Spencer decided they wanted to go to a public high school. That is where they met Brendon Urie and Brent Wilson. They four guys started a band together. For awhile Ryan was the lead singer, but one day they had Brendon sing back up and they thought he sounded better. So after awhile they worked on songs and names for the band. When the girls were not at the guys practice, they were either at art lessons or dance lessons. It was not like Chelsea liked dance, but more like Alicia dragged her into it. But they both had a love for art. Alicia always loved to sing and was in the schools choir, and on the schools dance choir. She loved it. Chelsea always was the one who took the more art classes in school and was in an AP art class. She was considered the best in their class.

Ok, well on with the story of how they got to be where they are now. Ok, one day Ryan had sent links of the bands songs to Pete Wentz. Well, I guess her liked them, because he contacted him back and came down to Spencer's house to listen to them. He signed them on the spot and they were so happy. The guys went away for awhile after finishing school, and went to LA with Pete to record the record. They always stayed in touch with the girls. Well, when they came back they went to see Alicia's dance show. And that is when they met Mandy. She was one of Alicia's best dance friends. Well, Brendon I guess fell in love with her, because he asked her out, a couple weeks later. Ryan had asked Chelsea out after the guys got back from recording. Spencer and Alicia both liked each other, but did not know what to do. But, one day before the guy went on their first tours with Pete, Spencer had asked her out.

Now you might think this is where I left off at first...but its not. The guys went on a couple tours with Fall Out Boy in the US. Well, on tour Brent had left the band. Everyone knew he was not the best. But, when he left they had met The Academy Is.. and met Jon Walker. He played bass, and was touring with his friends The Academy Is.. he had is girlfriend on tour with him, and her name was Simone. Once the guys got back home, to see the girls and have about 2 weeks off before going over seas for a tour over there. Simone, Chelsea, Mandy, and Alicia all became really good friends. Chelsea and Alicia were still best friends and Simone and Mandy had become best friends fast, they had a lot in common, and just clicked. When it came time for the over seas tour the girls got to go with the guys cause Mandy and Alicia were both dancing in the concerts, they were the only two and then they had another guy who they met through a circus dance class. They did a lot of improve stuff and they had a lot of fun. The over seas tour came to an end, and the guys and the girls would be starting their summer headlining tour!

Ok, now this is where I left off, the girls were walking towards the dressing rooms. This was about half way through the summer tour. Mandy and Alicia were still dancing with the guy. And putting on bigger shows for the fans. They had fun. At one time Mandy got an idea to do a lap dance for Brendon when they were on the last tour and they thought it was good, so they put it into this tour. Alicia had to go get ready for the concert that night, and the other girls were already in the dressing room. Chelsea and Alicia had gone to get something to eat, because they miss the stop before they got to the concert hall. When they got to the dressing room, Chelsea went and sat with Ryan and Alicia went to hers and Mandy's dressing room, and started to get ready.

"Hey, Mandy! Ok, I am thinking we play a little play joke on the boys today. Ok, well I have been talking to Pete the last couple of days, he told me he's in town today. Ok, well you and I are going to do the same things as always. But, Pete will be back stage with the rest of FOB. Kay, he is going to come on stage during the intermission and take the stage over. Pretty much FOB will start playing a song. We run off stage tell the guys that Pete took the stage over. Well, as we are backstage Pete will tell the fans about it and when they come on start screaming louder. When we come out, we are going to grab water guns I have put off stage, FOB will already have theirs. So, after a couple minutes we will attack the guys. The girls are in on it too. So I get Spencer and Ryan so does Chelsea and you and Simone got Brendon and Jon. Ok?" She told her friend as they both got into their skimpy outfits.

Ok, so everyone was ready and waiting to go on stage. We got the 2 minutes from Zack and we all head towards the stage. Mandy, Robby (the guys from the circus class), and I were the first to go on stage and do an intro for the guys. It was a lot of fun, the guys came out and Mandy and I went to the side of the stage to wait for our cues. The first act went good and then the intermission came. All three of us went out on stage and were going to do our usually talk about the guys and stuff, but I went to go get the microphone, when Pete came on followed by Patrick, Joe, and a shirtless Andy. They went to their spots and I looked at Mandy and she looked confused (all part of the act). We both ran off stage. We could here the music going and a faint talking of a Pete Wentz. Once we were in the dressing room, I ran to Spencer who by the way was just sitting on the couch.

"Hun, what's wrong? You supposed to be on stage right now." He asked her.

"Well, I was getting ready to talk to the fan and stuff, when out come Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy. We thought we should come back here to tell you all. Come on." She grabbed his hand and led him to the stage. Right behind them came the rest of Panic! and crew and the girls were still on the other side of the stage. Their plan was falling into place. The guys went on stage and started to yell at Pete and all of them, asking them what they were doing there. But, before the Pete could answer the girls came running on stage towards each of their boyfriends. They had their water guns in hand and started to shoot at the guys. For a couple minutes FOB went off stage to get their water guns. They came running on and did the same thing as the girls did. But, the girls were almost out of water and they had lost their guns. The guys took them, and started to spray at FOB. They place the girls in front of them so they would not get anymore wet, and ran off stage. FOB ran after them, and so did Simone and Chelsea. Mandy and Alicia stayed on stage and did their intermission. They told the fan, that Brendon was a virgin, and that Ryan not only loved to watch kickboxing, he does kickboxing, they told them that the guys had played a trick on Spencer once and sent him to a Gay club, where they had someone kind of hit on him, and they told them that Jon could cook so good, and he loved to make dinner for the guys and the girls. The fans were eating it up. But, because they were wet and had to go change, they told them the guys would be out soon. So the two girls went to change, the guys were already changed and were heading towards the stage. Brendon and Spencer stopped the two girls.

"We will talk later." Brendon said.

"You know this means war hun." Spencer said.

"I had not idea about this until right before we went on stage. It was all Alicia's idea. I promise." Mandy told the guys, and Alicia had hit her arm, and the two guys smiled walking towards the stage. Alicia got a weird feeling when she saw the two guys walk towards the stage smiling. The next dance they had to do was the lap dance/bar scene. Mandy is giving Brendon a lap dance at one point but before that Brendon is singing at the bar, Alicia is going to be going up the Jon and trying to get his attention, and then Spencer. They worked it out were she is jumping up and like just acting silly. Well, they got in to their outfits. They got to the stage in time to hear the end of the song before the song they go out for. Once they were done, Mandy and Alicia came out on stage talking and laughing. Once they saw the guys, they stopped and giggled. Brendon started the song and Mandy walked over to Brendon as he was playing the piano, and danced around him. Alicia went to Jon, and ran her hand up his arm. He did not look at her. She went in front of him and did a little dance. Nothing still, she looked at the fans and pointed to Jon and gave a face, like 'what's with him'. She then went over towards Spencer. She tried to get to him, but no way, so she started to jump up and down. At the point where Mandy finally got Brendon to sit in the chair, Alicia fell and just sat down with her elbows on the ground. Mandy and Brendon did their little dance, and then Brendon kind of pushed her off, she fell to the ground. Alicia by this time was up and went over to help her up. Then they both danced around Ryan to get his attention, but no luck again. The girls were now upset and walked around the piano, and were walking off stage. The song was about over, so they turned around to see if any of the guys were looking at them. They mad a sad face towards the fans. Then the song ended. The guys had a little break where Brendon talked to the fans and Jon, Ryan, and Spencer could get some water and rest their fingers. Alicia is decided to go back to the dressing room because she was not be on stage the rest of the night, well until the bows.
Sign up to rate and review this story