Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing Rhythms With Circus

Finding Pete Some One To Snuggle With

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Don't really know what to put here. But, this is different then any other story I have posted on here. Hope you like it!! Review!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-25 - 1159 words

1Funny
A/N: My friend gave me some really good encougement today. Cause I had finished my frist story. Sweet Blood, she wanted a copy of it, so when i publish it she can say she has the original. And then she told me I was a great writer and could be the next J.K. Rowling. This made me really happy and made me want to write more. So this is decated to two people, my friend Steph love ya girl and Chelsea (yes the Chelsea from the story. You might know her was FallOutGirl). But Chelsea gave me the push to write a new story, and Steph gave me the push to keep writing. So, I hope you enjoy this story...and review would help me too.

After about 15 minutes of quite time, Alicia was wanted on stage. It was almost the end of the show and she had to do a dance with Mandy. So she got out there and waited for her cue. When her cue was up she ran on stage and grabbed Mandy hand spinning her into Alicia and they danced a fun little half slow half fast dance. They were laughing, and when the song ended, they both fell down, and were picked up by Jon. After that the whole crew linked arms, and bowed. They went off stage to change into some different clothes. Panic!, crew, and Fall Out Boy were invited to a local club for the night, everyone but Alicia went. She was not the one to go out and drink, she just wanted to stay on the bus, sing, dance, and read some books she has been meaning to read. Because Alicia was staying on the bus, everyone thought it would be the perfect time to plan what they were going to do to get back at her. Even thought the girls, and Fall Out Boy, were in on it the guys wanted their help coming up with an idea. Fall Out Boy had to go back to LA in a couple days to get back to writing their new album. But, they could go to their next show and help.

Back on the bus, Alicia had her iPod playing, and had her favorite mix play list. It had, MCR, FOB, Panic!, 30 seconds to mars, FlyLeaf, AFI, some random Rent, Wicked, and Spamalot songs, it had some worship songs, INXS, The B-52's, country songs, a couple Disney songs, and Michael Jackson. Alicia loved all of these songs, even if the singer was not that popular now a day. But, she had the music playing, and at times she would get up and dance, or she would sit and read.

Back at the club, everyone had agreed to the plan, and it would happen at intermission at the next show. So once everyone was done at the club they all decided to head back to the bus. All the guys were either smashed or slightly drunk. The girls were somewhat tipsy, but not drunk. They got into the limo they had and headed back to the bus. Once they got to the bus, they all got out of the limo, and right a way; they heard the music Alicia had playing on the bus. The song playing was Love Shack by The B-52's. They looked at each other and Brendon opened the door. They all got on and head back to where Alicia was. She was dancing around the bus, in short shorts, and a tight black wife beater with Panic! whore written on it. She was dancing around really wild like. She did not notice everyone staring at her. Mandy started to laugh and the Alicia stopped and looked at them. She started to blush, and then the song changed before anyone said anything, it was 'I'll make a man out of you' from Mulan. Alicia fell down laughing so hard. Everyone was laughing at the sudden change in song and what Alicia was doing. Spencer stopped the music and pick up Alicia who was now on the floor laughing, and set her on the couch. Once everyone was calmed down someone decided to speak.

"So it looks like you were having more fun here, then we did at the club. So what was up with the dancing?" Spencer asked Alicia as all the couples were cuddling.

"Well, when no ones around I like to let go, and have fun." She told them.

"I feel out of place, Patrick cuddle with me!" Pete yelled as he snuggled into Patrick's side, and looked out at him. Patrick pushed him away, and Pete landed on the floor with a thud. He looked at Patrick and had his puppy dog eyes.

"Pete Pan, you can snuggle with me and Spencer." Alicia told him. Pete jumped up and got a big smile on his face, he went to the other side of Spencer and snuggled in to his side. We all laughed and Spencer gave Alicia the death stair.

"Look at Spencer the Pimp. He now has a boyfriend and a girlfriend. Alicia how are you going to compete with Pete." Brendon said as Spencer turned his glare to him.

"Yea Alicia I have been told that I am great in bed, are you ok with Spencer liking me more." Pete asked her.

"Well, for one. You can have in the bed, unless, we're married I will not sleep with him in the since on having sex. So I am not to worried, as long as at the end on the day he comes back to me." Alicia said as she was laughing.

"So hun, your saying Spencer is not getting any from you?" Chelsea said.

"Hey, you have no room to talk." Alicia said.

"I don't think it is the right time. You know me, I fell like I love Ryan, but I need to know that I am ready. Ryan knows I love him. And he is waiting." She said back then she kissed Ryan.

"Well, I feel that I need to know that I will be with that person for the rest of my life. Marriage is the next step...not sex. And Pete get off of my boyfriend." She yelled at Pete who was trying to get on Spencer's lap while pushing Alicia away.

"Fine....hey can we put on a movie...I'm bored!" Pete whined. We all nodded and he went over to our DVD collection. He brought out an all time favorite. Finding Nemo. He popped in the DVD and plopped down next to Spencer and Alicia. He put his arm around Spencer and leaned in. Alicia pushed him off and he landed next to Joe on the floor. He looked at Joe and smiled. They all laughed when he jumped up and landed in Joe's lap. Joe pushed him off, and Pete pouted and just leaned back, crossed his arms, and watched the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story