Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing Rhythms With Circus

Randomness Rocks

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Don't really know what to put here. But, this is different then any other story I have posted on here. Hope you like it!! Review!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 2499 words

1Funny
During the movie almost everyone talked along with the movie at parts and sang with Dory at parts too...After the movie was over people were already asleep and some were not. Spencer and Alicia were awake and went to the bunks and went to lie down. Chelsea and Ryan were asleep on each other and so were Simone and Jon. But Mandy and Brendon were awake and went to the bunks too. Because there were a couple bunks open Pete and Patrick took them, seeing as Joe and Andy were asleep too.

After a good night sleep everyone was woke up but Zack coming on the bus telling everyone to get up and come out and get something to eat. They were in the next town and had stopped to pick up something to eat because everyone was hungry. They all got into jeans and a shirt and slipped on shoes quickly. They had stopped at Subway. It was the best place because Brendon and Mandy were vegetarians and everyone loved Subway. After they all got what they wanted, everyone headed out side. The Alicia and Mandy both wanted to stay on the Panic! bus to work on some new things for the concert, and the rest went on Fall Out Boys bus, for a little chance of setting. Alicia was still not catching on with what everyone was planning. Mandy's job was to keep her busy and all.

Meanwhile on the FOB bus.
"Ok, so do we have all the things we need for tonight? I can't wait to get her back." Spencer said to everyone else.

"Well, I know I asked Zack if he picked the stuff up and he just told me that he had everything. So know all we have to work on is when and who is going to do this. Well I guess the question is who wants to do this?" Brendon asked everyone.

"I want to help!" Pete, Joe, Andy, Spencer, Ryan, Jon, and Chelsea said at the same time, and then they all laughed.

"Hey hun, why don't you want to get Alicia back?" Jon asked Simone.

"I mean I was in on the whole plan to get you guys and I think it is a stupid idea. But, If you want me to help I will." Simone told everyone.

"Thanks it means a lot to have everyone in on it." Jon said and then leaned in and kissed Simone.

"Get a room you two. I never knew two people could be this touchy feely. I mean you were like this last night during the movie." Pete said then everyone laughed. Simone blushed and just settled into Jon's arms.

"Ok, so does everyone know the plan?" Spencer asked. A couple nodded and some didn't. "Ok, lets go over it one last time. Chelsea you can fill in Mandy when we get to the concert hall. I hope Mandy is doing good with Alicia. She knows what she has to do to get Alicia on stage alone." They all nodded.

Meanwhile on the Panic! bus.
Alicia and Mandy were singing and dancing around to some Panic! songs. They had been talking about some new things, like some things to tell the fans during intermission. They still liked the fact that Brendon was a virgin, and Ryan did kick boxing, but they needed some new ones for Spencer and Jon. Finally they came up with that Spencer was great boyfriend and he loved control. They would tell the fan that Jon loved to cook like always and tell them that he used to film random things with his friends in The Academy Is... Randomness Rocks.

While the two girls were dancing Mandy had landed wrong when she came down doing a jumping move. When she landed she landed on her right ankle and twisted it pretty bad. She was now in her bunk putting her foot up with ice. Alicia had called Brendon and told him what had happened and he told her that when they got to the concert hall he would carry her inside. This meant that she would have to go on stage most of the night by herself. But she did not mind.

When they finally got to the concert hall Brendon came and got Mandy and told Alicia to go ahead and work on what she was going to do tonight. Alicia grabbed her IPod and her headphones, her pass to get her into the concert hall, and her dancing clothes and shoes. She ran to the hall because it was raining and got inside went to her dressing room and changed into some practice clothes. The stage was set up already because the stage and props come a day before the bands get there. So she put her headphones on and plugged in her IPod and turned it to the first song that would be played that night. She had to work the dance for the songs with one person. She took a break at about the time the intermission would be, and grabbed water and an energy bar. Everyone was walking around walking and the other girls were talking with Mandy. The guys were no where to be seen. She was wondering where Spencer was so she could kiss him and then get back to dancing. But, because she was on a tight schedule she just ate the energy bar on the way back to the stage and worked on the dancing again.

By the time she was done working, it was time for the sound check and run through for her to go over the dances. At the point when Mandy would give Brendon a lap dance, she would do that and just try to get Ryan, and Jon's attention.

The sound check went well and they had about an hour before the concert. All the couples were sitting on the couches except Alicia and Spencer. Mandy had her head laying in Brendon's lap and he was just stroking her hair and they were talking quietly. Chelsea and Ryan were cuddling and talking to but every now and then they would kiss. Simone and Jon were full out making out. For the last month they were like this. Everyone was trying to figure out how their relationship was, and was going. Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy were talking and some of them were on their Sidekicks, or laptops. Alicia and Spencer were in Alicia's dressing room, they had been talking and Alicia was getting ready, it took about an hour to get fully ready. She had some much to do, like her hair, then her make up, and her costume. Every now and then the couple would kiss but they listened to music and had fun.

It came time for Spencer and the guys to get ready for the opening. Alicia was ready before them, because she had to go on and introduce them with Robby. The time came for the two to go out and introduce them, that went great and they explained that they only had one dancer so it would seem different, and then they came on. Act 1 went great and wit out any miss haps. It came time for the intermission and Alicia was even more on edge because she got the feeling that something was up, but didn't say anything.

She went out on the stage and started to tell the fans about the different members of the band. She was about to get to Ryan when the lights in the whole place went off, the fans started to scream and Alicia was trying to find her way around the stage with out hurting herself. She had just found the piano when she felt arms go around her and a hand go for her mouth. She screamed and then got out of the hands of the person who had her, and started to run. The lights off stage just went on when she saw people in masks come out and she screamed again and ran the other way hoping she would not run into the person for earlier. But, on the other side of the stage where more people in masks. She ran to the front of the stage when she ran into someone. She screamed, closed her eyes and fell to the stage. The lights went on and her heard laughing. She opened her eyes, and there stood, her friends (including Mandy),some of Panic! (cast and band) and FOB. She got up and Spencer pulled her into a hug because she was hyperventilating, and he wanted to calm her down. Brendon went up to the microphone.

"You all just saw the prank we pulled on Alicia to get back at her for what she did to us at the last tour stop. Sorry if we scared any of the fans out there, but it just added to the affect. Alicia I just hope this shows you that you can never prank us with out one or all of us getting back at you." He smiled at Alicia and she flipped him off. "Ok, well everyone, we are going to go get ready for Act 2 of the concert and on with the show." He put the microphone back waved to the fans and waited for everyone to walk off too. Once everyone was off the stage, Alicia stopped and hit Spencer's arm. And then she took off running to her dressing room, she was doing this because Spencer and Ryan started to tickle her to no end. Everyone was laughing at the sight of them running down the hall. Once she was in her dressing room she shut and locked the door and even though the lights were off she knew where everything was. The light switch was on the other side of the room. (A/N: I know that is weird but wait.) As Alicia was working her way to the light switch, she heard something move. She stopped where she was and tried to figure out where it was coming from. She could here Spencer laughing and trying to get her to come out. She brushed it off and started back to the light switch. We she got there, she turned the lights on and on the mirror was a message 'I'll get you...my pretty!' when she saw this she screamed and then turned around and saw someone else in a mask. She screamed bloody murder, and ran for the door. She could not hear Spencer laughing but yelling for her to open the door. Once she got to the door, she was trying to unlock it, while she looked at the guy in the mask slowly walk towards her.

She finally got the door open and fell into Spencer. She looked back in the room and saw a laughing Pete Wentz with a mask in his hand. She walked back in the room and punched Pete on the arm.

"What was that for?" Pete asked her.

"For scaring the shit out of me!!" she yelled at him. "Now get out of my dressing room and let me get ready!" she yelled again and he left. She closed the door and turn on some music to calm her down. She got ready for the second half of the concert and was ready in about 5 minutes. Just enough time to be ready to go back on stage. Once she was ready she ran to the stage and went on for the second half.

The second half went great. When it was over they all went and changes into some comfy clothes and sat on the couch.

"I told you hun, that it meant war." Spencer laughed.

"I know but that was mean....you know I get scared easily." She told him.

"That's what made it so easy." Chelsea said.

"Ok, I will agree the stage thing was cool, you must have had everyone in on it. But, Pete what the fuck were you thinking with the whole dressing room thing. That scared me so much. I thought you were....never mind." She started and then stopped.

"I am sorry, but it was so funny. But who did you think I was?" he asked her.

"Nobody. Just forget it, it was a good joke." She said trying to change the subject.

"No, who did you think he was Alicia?" Ryan asked me. With Ryan and Spencer knowing Alicia and Chelsea for a long time now, he had an idea who she thought who he was, but wanted her to say it.

"Really, forget it. It was nothing, just someone I used to know, who liked to scare me a lot." She gave Chelsea and Ryan a look, Spencer knew not to say anything.

"Oh ok, sorry." Pete said.

"Ok, Pete we have to get back on the road to get back in time to start again to work on our CD." Patrick said.

"Yea, it was fun. Thanks again Alicia for the fun...I know I can always count on you to come up with some fun stuff to do. And sorry again." Pete said as he, Patrick, Andy, and Joe got up to go. Alicia got up and hugged them all and then everyone followed her. Once they were gone, the couples went back and sat down.

"Hun, I want to have a day with just you. I mean we have a day off, before we have to get back on the bus, we could have a day to our selves. What do you think?" Simone asked Jon.

"I think that Simone has just come up with a good idea. Finally she has something good to say." Mandy laughed.

"Hey I have had some good ideas!" She said with her arms crossed.

"Yea, like the one for us to go to the water park. Look where that got us." Jon said hugging her.

"Well, how did I know that was the day all the high schools didn't have school. And all the girls would be all over you."

"Ok, any who I think it is a good ideas, so we should have a couples only day. Each couple has the day to them selves. How does that sound?" Brendon said.

"Ok, let's go on the bus, and get some sleep. Come on Sushi!" Ryan said as he helps Chelsea up. They all agreed and went back to the bus. When they got to the bus, the guys went in the back and started to play a couple games. The girls were out in the front of the bus, and Chelsea had red hair dye, and they had music playing.

A/N: I have been having some writers block and i just came out of it! This might be the longest chapter to date! IDK....but i hope you like it! I would like to have 3-5 reviews to give me a little boost to keep writing. Please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story