Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing Rhythms With Circus

~X~Chelsea and Ryan's Day~X~

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Don't really know what to put here. But, this is different then any other story I have posted on here. Hope you like it!! Review!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 1778 words

1Hot
A/N: This is the first out off 5 chapters to come that is on the same day! I hope you like this!!! Read and Review!!!

~X~Chelsea and Ryan's Day~X~

That night Chelsea had dyed her hair red because she was tired with what she had, but it took a long time to do that. Because she had don't this before she knew what to do. She had to strip her hair and then die it red. So it took a long time. When she was done she saw that almost everyone was in bed, so she got into her and Ryan's bunk and went to sleep.

In the morning Ryan woke up to find a red head girl sleeping next to him. She shifted in her sleep and he saw that is was Chelsea. He kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Morning Red" Ryan said.

"So is that my new nickname?"

"No, I will still call you Sushi, but that is my nickname for you, and Red is something everyone can call you. But, I like the story for Sushi too. I still remember it. Do you?"

"Yes, we went out on our first date to a Japanese restaurant. When we got their we sat down and order what we wanted for out main dish, and then they asked us if we wanted any sushi and I was like 'yes!' and ate so much sushi. So from then on you called me sushi. And I love you for it cause no one knows why."

"Yes, and I love it and you." Ryan said to her and then they kissed.

"So are you ready to have a day to our selves. I say we get up now and go to breakfast at some random place. Sound good?"

"Yes, I still can't believe that we get to have a day to our selves. It feels like forever since we did that." They both got up and saw that no one was up yet and Chelsea noticed that it was about 7 in the morning. Ryan and her both got dressed and went out. They had informed Zach about this day out and he had gotten a car for each of the couples. They had drivers because they did not know their way around the city they were in. So they got in to the car and told the driver to take them to a little dinner so they can eat. It took them about 15 minutes to get to the dinner. When they got there they saw that no one was there, so they went inside got a booth in the back, so if any teens or families came in they would not see them. They ate breakfast and talked about how much they missed their own beds and being able to go out and not worry about getting mobbed or getting dirty looks (Chelsea has been threatened by some fans before). When they finished their breakfast they went back to their car and asked to be taken to a park. They wanted to be able to walk and talk by them selves. When they got to the park, Ryan let Chelsea go into the park; he wanted to talk to the driver. He asked him to get them a picnic; Ryan wanted sparkling cider, some cookies, two subs, and his and Chelsea's favorite chip, Sour Cream and Onion chips. After he gave the driver some money he went with Chelsea. She was sitting on a bench and just looking around. He sat next to her and put his arms around her.

"I love you, you know that right?" he asked her.

"I love you too, Ry. And I always know you love me; I see how you look at me when I off the side of the stage and you're playing your heart out." She turned and kissed him. He took her hand and they got up and walked hand in hand threw the park. When ever they saw a teen or someone else they would go off the path and walk just around. At around noon, Ryan got a call from the driver and told Chelsea to stay in an open part of the park. He ran and got the picnic from the driver and told him they would need to be picked up in about an hour and half. On the way back to Chelsea Ryan called a local spa the driver told him about. He set up a massage and facials for him and Chelsea for about 2pm. He got back to Chelsea and showed her what he had for her.

"Oh my gosh Ry, this is so romantic. I can't believe you did this for me. What did you get?" she said and he brought out what he had gotten. "I love it all, the subs are great and so are the chips. I love these chips."

"I know so do I. I am glad you liked this surprise, but this is not the only one for the day." He said and they kept on eating. Ryan's cell phone vibrated. It was a text message from Jon.
~Ryan~
Hows it goin? Surprise diner for the girls. At Café Serene. Ok?
~Jon~

Ryan texted back.

~Jon~
Its going good. You? Sounds great. Do I need to tell anyone else?
~Ryan~

Ryan waited for Jon to text back and he did. Saying he was have a good time and that everyone else knew already and all he had to do was be at the Café with Chelsea at around 6:30 so they could be on the road that night. After Ryan texted back saying ok. He saw the time at it was almost 1:30.

"Sushi, we need to get going. Lets get everything together and get back to the car and its time for you next surprise." She smiled and they got everything together and headed back to the car again hand in hand. Once they got into the car, the driver took them to the spa. They just loved the time together not talking but being near each other and looking into each others eyes. They were the type of couple that doesn't need to talk to get across that they love each other. Once they got to the spa, Ryan took Chelsea into the spa.

"Oh my gosh Ry, you are being so nice to me today."

"Well, my little sushi I love you and you deserve the best. We are getting massages and facials. This is sad to be the best in town and I hope you like it." They went into the spa and told Ryan told them who they were and they were lead to dressing rooms to change and once they were both done, they were led into a room and they lay down. After their massages and facials they were told that on the house they could go into the spa's aromatherapy room and they could have anything they want. So they went into the aromatherapy room and got strawberries, sparkling cider, and some chocolate. They loved it.

"So, did this day end up to be what you thought it would be?" Ryan asked Chelsea.

"Yes, and much more. I never would have thought for this to happen. And the spa was so nice to let us use this room. So anything else planned for the rest of the day. Because I want to try to get to Hot Topic."

"Well, we have to be some where at 6:30 before we leave to go back on the road. But, I think we can get to Hot Topic before we go there."

"Great. Let's just sit back and just lay here." She leaned back into Ryan and he kissed the top of her head and just lay there. After awhile in the room, they got dressed, and head back to the car. Once in the car, they told the driver to go to a mall. Once at the mall they went inside, found the Hot Topic. Ryan had his hood on his hoddie up and sun glasses on. But, once in Hot Topic his took off his glass and started looking around the story. Chelsea was already grabbing shirts and skirts. Ryan got some CD's, DVD's, make-up, a new pair of sun glasses, fingerless gloves, some shirts, and he found some cool pants. Chelsea had some shirts, skirts, purses, bags, shoes, make-up, hair supplies, hair dye, and some buttons. When they got to the check out counter, they were told the other Panic! members had been in the store that day and pretty much Panic! bought the whole store out. They bought all of their stuff, and got out of the store with few autographs, and pictures. Ryan told Chelsea to go back to the car, and he went to a jewelry store and got Chelsea a matching necklace and bracelet. Also he stopped at an Art supple store and told them about Chelsea and he wanted the best of the supplies he could get for her. They gave him the best sketch pads (3 of them), sketching pencils, charcoal, Prismacolor color pencils, markers, and some kneaded eraser. Also he got some painting supplies for her too, because they are on the road he got a little set for her. He got the most expense one, the best of the best. And he got 2 painting pads. He wanted Chelsea to work on her art skills so after touring she could get her work in some shows. (Most of what Ryan had bought and Chelsea bought was some what free. The stories gave Ryan most of the Art supplies because he was famous and they thought it was cute for what he was doing for Chelsea.) Also, he got he a Ipod video, and some accessories. After he got that, he went out to the car and told the driver the place where they were going to meet up with everyone else.

(A/N:I am saying that Ryan spent about $1000 on Ipod stuff, about $1000 on Art supplies, and about $1300 on the jewelry. He also spent about $700 on the spa day. I had him spend so much because this would be the only day they would get to do this just alone, and he would to show Chelsea he loved her. Also you will see, the necklace and bracelet are kind of like promise ring, but with out the ring! I hope you like this. Yes I also know they may not have the money for all of this stuff because it is only their summer tour.....but it is my story!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story