Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing Rhythms With Circus

~X~Simone and Jon's Day~X~

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

Don't really know what to put here. But, this is different then any other story I have posted on here. Hope you like it!! Review!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 1656 words

0Unrated
A/N: Second Story!!

~X~Simone and Jon's Day~X~

The night before Simone and Jon went to bed. In the morning they woke up and kissed each other.

"Morning my sweet lips. We have a day all to our selves. What should we do?"

"Well, my cutie pie, maybe go to breakfast, and the mall."

"Ok, I can make that happen. You go get ready and I will be ready to go when you are."

"Ok" Simone got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Jon was out in the front of the bus, making some phone calls. He wanted to get something for Simone. He knew she loved theater, and writing. So he would be her a promise ring, lap top so she could do her writing, and he set up lunch in a theater in the city And have some local actors serve them lunch, and act as different people, so of them from her stories, and some from musicals she loved. She would love that. She wanted to be an actor, but put off college to be a Theater major to go on tour with Jon and The Academy Is... That is why Jon loved her so much. When Simone came out of the bathroom she was ready for a day of fun. Her and Jon went out side to their car, and got into the back and told the driver to go to McDonalds to get Jon's breakfast and then to Starbucks to get Simone's. Once they both had their fixes, they headed to the mall to see a movie first. The movie they were seeing was Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, they both loved the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and could not believe they could see it. They got their tickets and a large soda to share and some pop corn. Once in the theater, they picked a seat in the middle top, hoping not to be noticed. Once the movie started, they watched the beginning and started to make-out at one point and then went back to the movie. They drank the drink and ate the pop corn; they held hands and watched the movie, some what.

Once out of the movie, they decided to go to Hot Topic and get some cool things. They got to Hot Topic with out some one noticing them, but once in Hot Topic they got noticed. Jon got asked for autographs and pictures, and some of the fan girls asked for him to kiss them or something, he would always answer, 'See that girl over there (would point to Simone) that's my girl, and if I kiss you, I would not here the rest of it. So I thank you for the question, but I want her to be a keeper.' That would sometimes get awww's and then sometime Simone would get some really mean stair downs. If looks could kill, she would be dead 22 times over and Jon would almost be jumped on. After awhile of signing and picture taking, the store clerk came over and asked everyone to leave so they could shop. Jon had gotten some shirts, flip flops and buttons; he did not get much from Hot Topic because he mainly wore the same thing, shirt, jeans, and flip flops. Simone on the other hand was going crazy. She got shirts, skirts, pants, purses, shoes, make-up, some hair products, and some buttons too. They bought their stuff and left to go back to the car. Jon told Simone to go get some things from another store and he would meet her at the car. He gave her about $200 and a kiss and went off. She stopped at the shoe shop and picked up a pair of slip on vans and then she went to Icing got some more make-up, hair stuff, and some things for her purses. She went out to the car and got in waiting for Jon to come back.

After Jon gave Simone a kiss he went off to the jewelry store he called earlier, and picked up the pick diamond promise ring for Simone. He had gotten a simple silver band with one small pink diamond showing the two rings went together. Then he went to the Best Buy store with in the mall he also called early and picked up the Lap Top for Simone. It was one of the new Apple laptops. He picked up some lap top stuff, like a case and USB ports, and all. He also got her some stickers to put on the laptop. After grabbing that he went back to the car and got in telling the driver where to go.

"I have a surprise for you. I think you will love it!" Jon told her as the sat in the car.

"What is it...I must know what it is!" she kind of jumped up and down in the car.

"Can't you wait!" Jon laughed as Simone pouted, so Jon kissed her and held her hand. They finally got to where Jon wanted to go. It was a local high school. Jon got out of the car and helped Simone out of the car and someone who was dressed in a tux walked up to them.

"You must be Jon and Simone. Everything is set up and ready to go. If you will please follow me inside." He said in an English accent, he walked to the doors of the school and the couple followed him inside. Once inside they saw a girl dressed like a punk Goth Stepford wife. (A/N: A character from one of my other stories, but the character was based on a friend who this character is based on.) She walked up to them; she had a big smile on her face, but a blank stare. The guy left and the girl went off, Jon and Simone followed her in to what looked like a auditorium and on the stage was a little table down stage center, with two chairs. Also on the stage were some props from plays and musicals. The one Simone noticed the most was a ladder in the background. It reminded her of the musical RENT. The girl led them to the stage, and Jon pulled out the chair for Simone and then in turn sat down.

"Oh my gosh Jon. The is great! I love it!" Simone smiled and looked around. She noticed a guy with a camera and a scarf on. It also reminded her on RENT. Then two girls came out, one wearing an outfit that was tight, and the other was not country, yet modern. They had plates with them and come up to them, and put the plates in front of Simone and Jon, they lifted the covers and on the plate was a hamburger, fries, and backed beans. Simone's favorite lunch on special occasions. While they were eating, the two girls came out again but as they came out the music to RENT's Take Me Or Leave Me came on. Simone loved this song and they sang it for them and sounded great. After the song was done, Jon got a text from Brendon telling him about dinner, and to tell Ryan. He tested back Brendon saying he and Simone would be there and that he would tell Ryan. Then he texted Ryan and told him about the dinner and Ryan told him it was a good idea. After that Simone and Jon finished their lunch.

"So what do you think?" He asked her.

"I love it, the music, the actors, and props. Everything is great!" she smiled so big.

"I'm glad. This is not the only surprise I have in store for you today. After this, the high school drama students will put on some 1 act plays for you and they want you to tell them what you think. They have written these plays and got everything done for them. Set, costumes, and lighting. How does that sound?"

"That sound great!" once they had finished their lunch, someone who was dressed like the Wicked Witch from Snow White, brought them some dessert, it was a mini cake. Simone and Jon finished their dessert, and were told to sit in the middle of the 6 row. The other students, from different drama classes who were not doing this would be there to watch. They went to their seats, and watched people running around the stage to clean it up and put set up where it goes. It was not a big set, but this was high school. Simone and Jon sat there talking about tour, and school, and what they wanted to do when they got home. Before they knew it, people started to come in and the main curtain was closing. Simone hoped that no one would notice, or ask for picture. No one did. So she thought that maybe they were told not to bother anyone there.

It was time for the plays to start and there were to be about 6 30 minute plays. Simone could not believe that these students could write plays like this. After each play was done, Simone told them what they thought and would give them advice. By the time it was all over it was time for Simone and Jon to leave to just got on a drive and then to the surprise dinner.

(A/N:I am saying that Jon spent about $1000 on jewelry, about $2800 on a lap top and extra stuff, and about $200 on lunch. I had him spend so much because this would be the only day they would get to do this just alone, and he would to show Simone that he loved her I hope you like this. Yes I also know they may not have the money for all of this stuff because it is only their summer tour.....but it is my story!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story