Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Things Are Really Starting To Look Up!!!

Battle of The Same Sexes...

by PanicATD 10 reviews

I Think Homophobia is GAY!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 1875 words

0Funny
The next Morning...(Well technically a couple hours later) Angela woke up took a shower and joined every one in the kitchen.
"Mornin Angi"
"Mornin Bob"
"Soooooo how was your little "Midnight Rendezvous" With Mr. Gee here???"
"My what!? Bob what the heck are you talking about?"
Angela glanced over at Gerard who sat slouched over a cup of coffee with a look of defeat on his face.
"Hey don't look at me I tried"
Angela grabbed a cup of coffee and sat on the bar stool next to Bob.
"Bob...Sweetie...Ummmm...you do realize that nothing went on between me and Gerard last night right?"
"Pppffffttttt...That's what they all say."
"But I'm serious...all we did was talk and chill out for a bit."
"ANGI DON'T LIE TO ME!!! I heard the yells...I heard the screams...I heard the bed room door slam...I heard the bed room door slam...you can't hide these things from me. I'm an expert."
"But we were just talking"
"HA YA see it starts out as just harmless conversation them BAM you wind up in a tailor park home with 6 kids, no money, and hillbilly neighbors.
Bob cringed at the last statement he had made and looked over at Angela then over to Gerard.
"Why Gee ...why so soon. You told me you would wait for me man...I just though if...then...then...and...Uugghhh!!! I'm gonna go call Sarah. I can't even be in the same room as you guys.


Bob jumped out of his seat and walked upstairs to his room.
"Well....uhhhh....that was kinda awkward..."
"Hehehe...Ya Think???" Angela laughed.
"Where did Zoe and Sarah go?"
"They went home to go get freshened up so they could join us on our little trip..."
"Ohhhh...that's right today IS the big day isn't it...So how ya feeling...you ready?"
"Hardly but I think I can manage"
"Awww...your gonna be fine...Sooooo hurry up and finish your coffee so we can go out and have a little fun before the show."
Gerard looked up from his cup and flashed Angela a smile.
"Yeah I guess your right...you go and get dressed, ill get everyone else ready and well get out of here.
Angela hoped off the bar stool and gave Gerard a quick comforting hug and ran upstairs to here room and closed the door behind her.


"Hummmm...lets see what we have here."
Angela dumped the contents of her messenger bag out on her bed and grabbed and old band T-shirt a pair of ripped jeans and the Gerard's hoodie, the one that he gave her when they officially met.
"Okay I'm ready"
She strapped her bag around he shoulders and made her way down stairs where everyone else was waiting for her in the living room.
"GOD!!! Angi...what took so friggin long? I'm ready to go."
"Hey hey hey...at least I took a shower and have on clean cloths...all you did was turn your shirt inside out and put on different socks which might I add are Mitch match.
"Don't change the subject...anyway my good cloths were all dirty."
"Yeah Whatever...lets get going, there's only 6 hours until the show."
Angela directed all the boys out of the front door and they were on there way.
"Uugghhh !!!...Mikey get your hand off my ass!!!
"Well Frank if Angela wasn't sitting on my arm I could move it."
"Mikey...What the Hell are you talking about I'm not sitting on your arms"
"Well WHO IS IT!?"
"Aaaaagghhhhh!!! Get OFF my ass!!!
"Its not me you Jerk!!! Its Angela."
"No its not Angela" yelled.
"I'm in the front seat dumbass how could it be me!?"
"Ouch...RAY!!! Get your hair outta my eyes before I go blind"
"I'm sorry but I cant move"


Gerard slammed his foot on the brakes. Causing everyone's head to jerk and Mikey to fall out his seat.
"Shut the fuck up before I kill you ALL!!!"
Everyone in the car got silent for a moment...
"Wow Gee...That's kinda harsh don't cha think?"
"What is!? He snapped back
"Well I mean any other NORMAL person would have said..."Shut up before I pull this car over"...or "Don't make me reach back there" But you...Ohhhh you just had to take it to a whole nother level didn't you? "Shut up before I KILL YOU???" I mean come on Gee really would...you kill ME of all people?
Once again there was a moment of silence as Gerard sat in the driver seat giving Mikey a blank stare.
"Yes...Yes I would"
Gerard turned back around and put the car in drive. Another 5 minutes past and they were almost there.

"EWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Mikey yelled
"What the Hell?!...Didn't I tell you to shut up?"
"I know Gee but Frank farted"
"Gasp No I DIDN'T!!!"
"OH GOD" Angela yelled..."You did too... I can smell it."
Gerard pulled into the first parking space he could find and every one immediately cleared the car.
"God Frank what did you eat?" Ray asked gasping for air.
"Nothing" He whined..."I didn't fart it wasn't me."
"Ewwwwww...everyone stay away from Frank" Gerard yelled. "He's got the cooties"
"I DO NOT"
"Come on guys we don't have much time left" Bob yelled "and the girls are still waiting for us out front"
"Okay Bobbie Boy were coming" Gerard said..."Where is my handicapped friend"
"Ahhhhh....There you are little buddy...ok now, were getting ready to cross a busy street so let's hold hands now."
Gerard took Angela's hand and escorted her across the street to where Zoe and Sarah had been waiting for them. Everyone said their hellos and walked inside.


"Okay Gee, Where to first?" Mikey asked.
"Ummm I'm not sure where to start" he replied looking around at the possible stores they could go to.
"I guess we could go look for some clothes first so-..."
"BORING!!!...Frank yelled. "I don't wanna go look for clothes."
"Okkkkk...Then where do you wanna go Jerk!"
"Mwahahahaha...where do I wanna go...Well Mr. Gee, ill tell you where I wanna go...I want to go to a place your feeble old minds can not handle. Oh what a glorious place I speak of where magical tastes corrode your mouth with pleasure. This is a place only the youngest of minds dream of."
"Riiiight...and where would this be?" Gerard asked bluntly.
"The Candy Store...PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!" Frank and Ray ran out into the crowed and were no where to be found.
"Well me and Sarah are gonna go catch a movie so well catch you guys in a few." Bob Grabbed Sarah and jumped on the escalator. Now only 4 remained.
"Sooooo...I guess you guys are leaving too?" Gerard asked
"Yeah" Zoe replied
"COME ON ZOE" Mikey yelled impatiently.
"Where you headed to?"
"Uhhhhhh...The toy store"
"Uhhhh huhhh...I don't even know why I asked."
"ZOE!!!"
"IM COMING!!!" Zoe was pulled off by an anxious Mikey and left Angela and Gerard Alone.

"Well...You ready to go, my Handicapped friend."
"Hahaha...How funny...You know I'm gonna get you for that right?"
"Sure you will...Ya know you little Handicapped people are so adorable ...with your talk of revenge and such...Hehehe it's just so darn cute. ..So where do you wanna go first?"
"Ohhhh...I know follow me ."
Angela grabbed Gerard by the hand and led him to a store. Before walking in Gerard hesitated and looked up at the sign.
"What's wrong" Angela asked innocently.
"Its Victoria's Secret...You cant actually expect me to go in there."
"Well what's wrong with that?...Its full of beautiful young women...and uhhhh...thongs...Hell ya cant beat that, So what's the problem?"
"Yeah but its "Victoria Secret"...Who the hell is Victoria, and what's her "Secret" cause I wanna know!"
"OH SHUT UP AND GET IN THERE!"
Angela grabbed Gerard by the hand and pulled him inside.

"Here, hold my bag" She demanded thrusting it in his arms and running off.
"OK" She thought to herself there's got to be one somewhere. Angela paced up and down the clothes racks until she found what she was looking for.
"Ahhhhh Haaaa!!! Found some...and there perfect!"
Angela approached 2 young men who were standing together in the fragrance section of the store.
"Ummm...Excuse me...I was wondering if you two could help me?"
"Sure honey what is it?"
"Well...You see that fine young gentlemen standing over there?"
Angela pointed over to Gerard who still had her bag slung over his shoulders and a pair of pink lacy boy shorts in his hands.
"Okay, I see him"
"Uhhh huuuhh"
"Well...his name is Gerard...He's a good friend of mine, and he's having problems with his-..."
"Go head sweetie what is it?"
"Uhhhhh...lets see how would you put this...ummm he's having problems with his sexuality and he isn't quit out yet so if you could just-..."
Gasp! The man place his fingers over Angela's lips.
"Say NO MORE Darling we will take it from here."
The 2 men gracefully walked over to Gerard who noticed them and quickly dropped the lacy underwear and looked the other way.


"Hi there Gerard, My name is Trevor and this here is Jared." Jared stood on the other side or Gerard and shook his hand.
"We are the founders of the National R.A.I.N.B.O.W!!! Society.
"Yes Jared interrupted...that's the Ravishing And Inverted Nice Boys OW!!! Society.
"Uhhhh...okay...what the hell does OW mean?
"Please watch you language Honey...OW stand for all the pain we have suffered over the years and all the times we've got punched, scraped, slapped or bruised So we can all come together as a society and say OW!!!
"Okay...I still don't understand what you 2 are getting at.
"Uugghhhh....you really arnt out yet are you?"
"OUT OF WHAT!?"
"Oh don't play dumb with us Gerard."
Trevor grabbed his hand and looked him dead in the eye.
"Babe...We take our sexuality very seriously and we want you to know you don't have to hide it any more...Its okay to be-..."
Trevor pulled Gerard closer and whispered...
"Gay"
"Whoa, Whoa ,Whoa...You two think I'm gay!!!! WOW!!! I will tell you I'm a lot of things but I AM NOT GAY!!!
"SURE...That's what they all say"
"But I'm not?"
"Well that's not what your friend said."
Gerard's mouth dropped open. And he looked over at Angela who stood behind a clothes wrack waving at Gerard innocently.
"Have fun sweet heart" She yelled blowing him a kiss.
"WAIT!!! Where are you guys taking me?" Gerard asked.
Jared and Trevor looked at each other and smiled.
"You'll see"
"Huhhhh...NO NO NO NO DON'T TAKE ME!!!" Gerard yelled.
Jared and Trevor pulled the poor kicking and screaming Gerard out of the store and down the hall.


TO BE CONTINUED.... LMAO!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alrighty then what did ya think hope you liked it REVIEW PLEASE!!! I would also like to thank all of my very loyal readers I love you guys soooooooo much. KEEP ON READING!!!











Sign up to rate and review this story