Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Things Are Really Starting To Look Up!!!

ATTACK!!! Of the Midget Man...

by PanicATD 6 reviews

One hell of a midget...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 1728 words

0Unrated
"May his poor young soul rest in peace"
Mikey lowered the small glass jar which bared the remains of the little spider into the freshly dug grave and placed a small bouquet of flowers from the next door neighbors rose bush on top of it.
"Awwww...poor little....why did he have to go?" Frank sniffed.
"Jack Ass...you were the one who killed 'em!!!" Sarah yelled.
"Yeah well I regret it now"
"Uugghhh Whatever Frank!!!"
Sarah pushed past Frank and walked into the house. Angela walked over to Mikey who sat kneeled down in front of the grave with his head down and Zoe by his side with her hands on his shoulders.

"Hey Mikey...How ya feeling hun?"
There was a moment of silence before he finally lifted his head and his eyes meet with Angelas.
"I only knew him for a couple of hours and it felt like a life time...Sigh I didn't even get to say good bye."
Angela kneeled down next to Mikey.
"Awwww....sweetheart its okay... you just have to realize that-...
Mikey jumped up from his spot on the ground in the middle of Angela's sentence.
"Well" He declared as if nothing just happened.
"I'm hungry...any one want a PB&J samich???, my tummy's been growling for the longest time...hehehe."
He brushed the dirt off his knees and walked in the house leaving Angela and Zoe on the ground in silence.


"Ummmm...What the hell?!."
"Hey, he's your boyfriend" Angela smirked and walked inside with Zoe following behind.
Inside the boys were in the middle of a heated game of Spades, and Mikey was in the kitchen making his PB&J.
"Hey Angi...Come sit next to me I need your help" Gerard yelled with a worried expression on his face.
Angela sat down on the couch a scooted closer to Gerard, to see the card he was delt.
"Hummmm....Put the King in...youll get it nooooo problem."
"Uhhhh...are you sure?" He asked doubtfully.
"Yeah im sure"

Gerard played the card and stood up in front of the coffee table.
Mwahahahaha....Its okay gentlemen, just hand me the money you owe and be on your way...
Gerard!...Bob interrupted
"Ah ah ah" He yelled..."let me finish"
"Now...its okay to be losers we all have our bad days...but right now u have to realize that I...
"Won" Frank interrupted. Gerard turned and looked at Frank who was scraping all the prize money from the center of the coffee table into his arms.
"Huhhhh???"
"I Won...Aces beat Kings...Jack ass, I won you lost."
Gerard stood there in pure embarrassment and turned to Angela who sat on the couch giggling.
"ANGELA!!!...I thought you knew how to play!!!"
"Well what made you think that?"
"But.....I......You.....He....Hufffff....Nevermind!!!"
Gerard sat down on the couch with his arms crossed.
"Any one up for another round" Frank asked.
"Im game" Ray said shuffling the deck of cards. Everyone else but Angela joined in seeing as how she was the only one who didn't know how to play.


"You sure you don't wanna learn Hun?"
"Thanks Sarah...but I think ill just sit here and watch for now."
"Okie Dookie then"
Angela grabbed a pillow curled up on the couch and slowly dozed off to sleep.
About an hour later Angela woke up with a slight shiver and looked around the room, the only source of light was the dim glow of the television which showed a scene from "The Nightmare before Christmas" one of her favorite movies. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room, which was filled with the faint sounds of snoring.
Mikey sat on a bar stool in the kitchen with his head down on the counter and a half eaten Peanut butter and jelly samich next to him.
Bob and Sarah were cuddled up at the end of the couch, with her head rested on his chest and his arm wrapped around her waist. There so cute together she thought to her self.

Angela looked down and saw frank laid out on the floor with his butt in the air and a Chetto hanging out the side of his mouth. Next to him was Ray who's body blended in with the carpet making his mop of fluffy orange hair look like a small sleeping puppy.
Angela silently giggled to herself and turned to her left.
Hummm...that's weird, she thought. Where is-...
Angela felt a slight tap on her shoulder causing her heart to skip a beat.
"GERARD!!!...you scared the crap out of me..."
"Mwahahahah"...he laughed deviously..."Im sorry I didn't mean to, but why are you still up?"
"Well I could be asking you the same question" Angela replied.
"Well I asked first" he pouted.
"Heheheh...Well if you must know, I couldn't really sleep, so what about you"
"WELL...if YOU must know...I've been practicing most of the night, I'm still kinda worried about the show...so I figured id clean up the vocals a little bit"
"I don't see what your so worried about, You guys have more talent then half the bands out there...your gonna do fine.
"You really think so?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah Hun...I know so, in fact why don't we go downstairs and you put on a little show for me right now?"
"Ummmm...Ok, Gerard lifted Angela up and cradled her like a baby in his arms.


"Gerard...what the Hell are you doing?" Angela whispered trying not to disturb the others in their sleep.
"I'm carrying the cripple"
"Your doing what?"
"I'm carrying the crippled...your still in pain aren't you sweetheart?" its okay, ill take care of you.
"Gerard...What are you talking about?"
"its okay you don't have to deny it any longer, being handicapped is not an easy thing but im here to support you in your time of need..."
"BUT IM NOT"
"Shush shush shush...don't say anything more, you'll tire your jaw muscles quickly causing it to become harder for you to eat or drink then you'll become dehydrated and DIE"


Angela just sat in his arms confused speechless and a little annoyed.
"Now my Handicap friend we will make our way down stairs."
Gerard walked through the door way hitting the side of Angela's head.
"OUCH!!! YOU BASTARD!!!"
"Oh my God!!! Angi, are you ok?" Gerard lowered her down on the leather sofa.
"OH GOD...Now you have Brain Damage!!!...My friend is now mentally ill"
"I am NOT!!!..." Angela yelled rubbing the side of her face.
"YOU CAN TALK!?" MY GOD...Ok...can you understand me?
Angela stood there with a blank look on her face.
OH NO...She doesn't comprehend. Maybe I should talk a little bit slower.
H..E..L..L..O.....A...N...G...I.....D..O......Y..O..U...U..N..D..E..R..S..T..A..N..D........MEEEEEE!???


"YES I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU...COULD YOU JUST SING THE SONG ALREADY!!!"
"Ok ok ok...ill sing" He laughed plopping down on the couch next to Angela. Gerard took a deep breath and began to sing the words to Skylines and Turnstiles once again, Angela sat there and watched Gerard in pure amazement. She wasn't sure how he did it but every time he sang that song he made it sound 10 times better than the last. I don't understand what he's so worried about she thought to her self because as far as she was concerned he was one of the best singers she had ever heard.

"Soooo...what do you think?" Gerard asked snapping Angela out of her daze.
"It was Perfect...Stop worrying so much."
"Hehehe...Ill try but only cause you said so."
Gerard walked over to the far corner of the room and began primping himself in the mirror.
"Hummmm...I need some new cloths"
"Well...why don't you go get some?" Angela interrupted smartly.
"Hummm...well I think that's just what ill do Ms. Smart Ass." He retorted. "And your coming with me, were gonna get you a whole new wardrobe." A sinister grin formed across Angela's face. Shopping was one of her favorite and most skilled hobbies...at least when she had the money for it.

"But I don't have any money"
"Oh don't you worry about that, its all on me, ill take care of it."
"No Gerard I can't let you do that, you've already done too much for me now...I couldn't."
"Wow...you really are mentally ill aren't you??? I offer to get you a complete new wardrobe free of charge and you turn it down...MY GOD your stupid!!!"
"HAHAHAH...THAT'S IT!!!" Angela yelled jumping on Gerard's back. Causing them both to crash to the floor...about 5 seconds later Frank came running down stairs with a slight string of drool running down the side of his mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO!?...ITS 4 IN THE MORNING!!!" He yelled stomping over to Angela grabbing her by the wrist with his orange Chetto stained hands, and grabbing Gerard with the other. Frank pulled the 2 up stairs to Angela's room.
"GET YOUR ASSES IN THE GOD DAMN BED...NOW!!!"
Gerard and Angela didn't hesitate and did exactly what they were told, because quite Frankly...he was a scary little Midget Man.
Frank threw the covers on the bed.
"GERARD...DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING OUT OF THIS BED BECAUSE IF YOU DO SO HELP YOU GOD I WILL FIND THE LONGEST WIDEST NEEDLE AND STAB YOU IN THE ASS WITH IT"
"AND YOU" Frank quickly turned his head and stared at Angela in pure disgust.
"I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT YOUR SCARED OF BUT I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL FIND OUT AND I WILL USE IT AGENST YOU...GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!!!"
"NOW...GOOD MORNING!!!"
Frank turned of the light and stormed out of the room. The 2 of then sat in silence for a moment.
"Ummm...Angi" Gerard whispered.
"Yeah"
"Uhhhh...Good Morning"
"Morning Hun"


***********************************
Hey everybody...PLEASE DONT FORGET ME I KNOW ITS BEEN A LOOOOOOOONG TIME BUT IM SO BUSY!!! I PROMISE TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK...I SWEAR...Soooo heres the next chapter...tell me what you think...Hope you like it XD!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story