Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > save a life

forever is only a minute in the eyes of a god.

by frenchfish 1 review

Theresa finds a way to bring Jay back....she thinks, so she gets Archie to help while the other two think there deluisional! So they will prove them wrong, but finding Jay, may take all of them...b...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 1719 words

1Moving
gone forever
like we were never there
invisible worriars
lost in their invisible wars
undefeated, that's what they thought
till the day they lost
and their world fell apart
along with their hearts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odie left, he barely said a word as he got in Herry's truck, he grabbed the keys and turned on the transmition. Before this, he had been dibating what to do with the truck, he didn't want to drive it, it was HERRY's truck, and Odie didn't want to think about his dead friend, no, he was too fragile at the time. BUt he needed to get it to Herry's house, for Herry's family. So he drove, his bags in the back, he had parted with his technology, he didn't want to be reminded of his techiness, cause Herry had always said that they were perfect duo; the brawn and the brain, so Odie had left his computer and devises (other then the PMR) behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hearts shall stop
bodies may rot
but their love lives on
like a forgotten rock
forever waiting there
to be found
never rolling away
holding there tears at bay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theresa watched Odie wave to them as he drove the huge truck away from the now practicallt empty brownstone. Atlanta had left already, she had been the first, Theresa knew that she would hardly hear from her remaining friends, if she would hear from them at all! Archie sat acrossed from her at the table, Theresa took out her PMR and flicked threw her 10 pictures:

1. Showed Herry with Odie in a bear hug, Herry looked very happy as he squeezed Odie's guts out, but Odie looked rather ticked/happy, his eyes were about to pop out of his skull by the look of things. The background was of their lockers at school.

2. was a picture of all the gods and godesses. They were all happy looking (even Ares!) and were in there usual attire (Clothes).

3. Showed Archie and Atlanta on their first date, Atlanta was wearing a red halter top and tight black jeans while Archie was wearing a long-sleeved shirt that was navy blue and jeans. They both had giddy almost embarrassed looks on their faces as Theresa had coaxed them to stand so close.

4. Neil with a towel around his privats, holding a coca-cola and a towel on his head drying his hair, "The coca cola add" Theresa thought as she saw this one. Neil had been angry at her after the picture but in the picture he looked suprised.

5. was the whole team around a fire while they had been camping on the mountain. Archie had given his girl friend (Atlanta) bunny ears, while Jay was diving into the tente to avoid the camera, Herry was smiling wildly as Odie hid behind him, Neil had a 'beauty mask' on with cucumbers so he didn't know what was going on.

6. Ares with Archie, Ares looking ticked and Archie looking frightened.

7. Atlanta and Artemis, Artemis giving a thumbs up and Atlanta immitating her but in a way mocking her.

8. Herry with Hercules, Hercules was eating a doughnut and Herry was looking at the round delicassy hungrily.

9. Neil and Aphrodity, with Hera (Jay had hidden from the camera again) Hermes and Odie were also there, Hermes looked happy and Odie looked nervous. Hera had a gental grin on and Aphro (aphrodity) and Neil had there super model all-teeth smiles.

10. this was Theresa's favorite, it was Jay (he was wet) and Theresa (she was also wet) Theresa was on Jay's back and they were both laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memories captured on film
a witness of sort
of the friendship we shared
the last thing we saw today
was the silent last breath
that's gone away
the silent pain
is here to stay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theresa sighed and started to cry as she looked at the picture of Jay, she looked back at the photos of Neil and Herry and cried harder. "Why did this all had to end like this!?" She asked, "I don't know" Archie addmitted. Theresa stared suddenly into space, she was having a vision:

(Theresa's vision!)

It showed a black and white picture of her running into Jay's arms, Jay looked tired and out of breath, but he was alive. She felt so happy, and yet, this seemed all so real...

(End of Theresa's vision!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death stings our hearts
like knives make us bleed
but the pain is relentless
not like cuts
they heel in time
no, our wounds are forever
stinging our hearts like a thousand knives,
we are the survivors
let us remember those that are six feet under.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have to go, there's my ride" Archie said getting up. Theresa stopped him from going any farther. "I need you to listen to me, i just had a vision....I need you to keep calling me, everyday! Every single fuckin day! I really need you too, and i'm not lying like i did to Atlanta, i think Jay is still out there....but i need to have someone on the team that was as close to Jay as he was to me to talk to, if i keep talking to you, i think i can figure this all out....and maybe i could understand if Herry and Neil have a chance on returning, please" Theresa begged "a way to bring them back from the dead? I know you loved Jay, but you have to understand that he's gone" Archie said, Theresa nodded "I know! I believed them! That's what makes it all the more obvious that he's alive! I wouldn't believe that he was gone if he was REALLY gone, but i believed them as if i....i don't know, i just know that there is hope for him, and i'm not saying a word to his parents till i know for sure!" Theresa explained, Archie put a hand on her shoulder "Theresa, Jay is gone, i know you don't want to believe it, but he is. I will try to keep in contact with you, but i can't promise anything. I want you to tell Jay's parents that he's gone and i want you to get on with your life" Archie said and walked out the door without another word. "I can't" Theresa said to no one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lying in the dark
not allowing yourself to cry
you remember the old times
when you were free of pain
nothing stood in your way
nothing but yourself
but now that darkness has fallen
you sit alone and wonder:
Why am i alone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Archie left, he regreted lying to Theresa. Jay had meant so much to them both, yet they couldn't get along, why was that? Archie didn't know. 'Jay, where are you? when we need you most you just dissapear' Archie said in his head 'Theresa's delusional and thinks your still alive....i know better then to beg myself to not believe. But i wish i could still have a little hope' Archie said 'a little hope' Archie repeated as he climbed out of the cab and into the airport.

It was on the plane when that little bit of hope arrived. Archie's PMR rang with a text message, he read it:
'Here's a lil bit of hope Arch'

Archie swollowed hard "Theresa....is right....again" Archie said aloud, he jumped up and ran off the plane before it took off. He saw Atlanta and grabbed her out of the line
"Archie! Wait! Stop!" she yelled
"He's alive Atlanta! I know he is!" Archie was saying to her
"Who! Archie their dead! We watched them die!" Atlanta said, Archie stopped and showed the message "So what! Hera could have sent it!" Atlanta was saying, she hated being in the back of the line, and she wasn't in the greatest state to fight with Archie "Jay is the only one on the team that ever said 'lil' cause he's from Newfoundland!" Archie pressed on
"That doesn't mean anything, Archie, i can't do this right now! Your delusional like Theresa! I'll see you later" Atlanta said and walked off. Odie was the same way once Archie had found him, not willing to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freindship
not meant to be left
voices still unheard
and a steady last breath
revived in our minds
that lil bit of hope
that still remains
your name and spirit allow us
to help you come back
bring our hearts together
we shall not linger in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are going to find him" Archie said as he walked back in the brownstone, Theresa was sitting on the coach, she lept up and hugged Archie. Archie showed her the text message.
"He is defenatly lost in time, if we could just figure out a way to go threw different ages like a book...." Archie wondered "The seasons!" Theresa said, they dashed out the door.

Archie couldn't believe that Atlanta had called him delusional. his own girl friend had called him DELUSIONAL! He wondered if Atlanta would do what Theresa was doing for Jay, for him, if he ever got lost in time that is. 'I guess i know why Jay fell for her' he said, he suddenly had to say it, he had to just in case there was no more Jay in this time or anyother.
"Jay loved you Theresa" Archie said as they walked down the road towards the school
"What?" Theresa asked astonished
"He loved you....a lot" Archie continued, Theresa let silent tears run down her face
"Do you love him Theresa?" Archie asked, 'god, i'm not the match making type' he thought
"Yes" Theresa said in a very sad, death touched voice
"Don't tell me, when we find him, you can tell him yourself, and maybe, we could even figure out a way to bring the others back!" Archie said, Theresa smiled "ya! By removing what made them die, maybe take a few hits for them....it could work!" Theresa brainstormed. Theresa and Archie looked at each other "I never thought i'd work so well with you Theresa" Archie said "what? No drama queen?" Theresa said laughing "No, just, Theresa" Archie said kindly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@#

A/N all i wanna say is sorry for grammer, i am getting a bit better at it, but i'm sick right now and have loads of free time, so, please r/r!
Sign up to rate and review this story