Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > rising lovely

Chapter 2

by kaden292 0 reviews

meets another sohma!!!! Who could it be?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hatsuharu, Kyo, Tohru - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1011 words

1Moving
Haru walked into a 24 hour store, and found the last person he would ever see. Kureno looked over to the door hearing it opened and stood in his place.
Haru walked over to him grabbing a drink, "I'm guessing you have heard what happened?"
"Yeah, I'm guessing he did what was best for all of us. How have you been? I know that Yuki was important to you?" He asked carefully. They walked over to the check out counter.
"I'm doing fine I guess. I feel kind of guilty this morning because I was happy, but I knew that he did this for us and everyone else who got involved, but I'm still upset a little, because he won't be here anymore and I just don't know what to do anymore," he said paying the girl.
"Are you two together?" she asked.
"Uh, no we just know each other," said Kureno.
"Oh, I just thought that because you two make a really cute couple. So just forget, I have probably offended you, sorry," she rambled blushing from embarrassment.
The two guys walked out with their drinks in hand, and started their journey home. When they walked by an apartment complex Haru got an idea, "Since the curse is gone, how would you like to move in together? I know we don't know each other very well but I think we can make it work since we get along this well so far,"
Kureno looked at him and really considered the option and actually took it, because now he had no reason staying at the estate. The two walked to the front office looking at the time when they are open next, "Tomorrow at 12 to 8, well that works for me, because I can come right after school, and we can meet here," suggested Haru.
Kureno nodded in agreement, and walked off with Haru beside him.

~next day at school~

Haru was the only Sohma at school, but he knew that he would be strong enough to make it through the day. Earlier that morning he told the front office what happened at home and that they shouldn't expect the three other teens here or for a couple of days. She nodded in understanding, and sent messages to their class rooms.
So know he was listening to the people give the daily report on the intercom, and he waited until he heard Yuki Sohma. When they started the report on him and that the details would not be reveled to the student body for personal matters everyone turned to Haru. As the intercom shut off, everyone started the chatter and what Haru knew.
He stood up and went to the front, "There is nothing to tell so if you bother anyone in our family here at school, then you must deal with a pain you don't want. So you keep your curious mind to your self and just know that he is dead and there is nothing to else to know!" Haru yelled and ran out of the room and to the roof.
When he got there he didn't expect to see Kyo standing there just looking at the city in front of him, "Kyo what are you doing here?"
Kyo turned his attention to Haru, "I just needed to get out of the house, because it was just to much for me, because Yuki scent is all over the place," He looked back at the city. Haru walked over to him, "Everything will be okay, you just have to wait because not everything happens at once," Haru explained to him.
"Haru how can you just go on like nothing happened, how can you pretend that nothing happened?" asked Kyo looking at him.
"I don't, I think of him every morning I wake up, because I knew something was wrong the very moment I woke up, but I never wanted to believe what I felt," He said looking out at the city also, "Just know that this is the beginning of something will change you because you have lost something that most people would give up on, and you over came you hate for each other. I hope that you feel better in the end and find someone that will love you for who you are," He started walking away.
"Haru, what are you going to do now, that he is gone? I know you loved him?" Kyo asked walking up to him.
"I'm going to put one foot in front of the other and watch the world go by with everything with it. When you understand you will feel a lot better," he said opening the door to the stairs and walking down them with Kyo following him.
"Well I'll see you later, I'm going to go to class and try to get everything in order for Tohru when she returns," he said walking into his on class, as Haru walked on.
"Oh welcome Kyo, we didn't expect you today, how are you?" asked the female teacher. "I will be fine. I will need two of everything so I can take it to Tohru," he explained.
The teacher did just that, and made sure he got two of everything. When the class period he found Haru by Yuki's locker. "You going to clean it out or should I do it?" Haru looked him, "I'll do it, and then just bring the stuff over to shigures house later tonight," Kyo nodded and gave his thanks and walked off with a little heavier back pack than usual.
Haru opened the locker, with a combination that he got from the front office. All that was in the locker was a couple of books, school shoes, some notes from Kyo, and some chocolates from Valentines Day. He put everything but the books in his back pack and closed the locker. He put the books in the office where the lady sadly took them, "some one will bring the other books later," She nodded.
He looked at his watch and realized he was late for meeting Kureno.
Sign up to rate and review this story