Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Sonic's Wish 3

Default Chapter

by MarioDS01 0 reviews

Sonic makes a wish at a wishing well for knuckles to stop being anti-social and all sorts on things. But now, Sonic seems to regret the wish from the result.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Amy Rose, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 704 words

1Funny
Sonic's Wish 3

Author's Note: Again the two pervious wishes have nothing to do with this 3rd one. So everything is in default with the Sonic series.

Sonic is tired of Knuckle's attitude toward him and all of his friends. He is pretty anti social toward everyone and likes to be alone alot. He gets mad about everything. And he worrys too much about the protection of the Master Emerald. Sonic wonders now why he became Knuckle's friend the first place after the adventure at Angel Island. Even as an ally, Sonic and Knuckles can be such bitter rivals. Sonic wished there was a way to make Knuckles not be such a difficult person to being around with.

Sonic decided to take a nice walk instead of running to enjoy the scenary that he misses out on. It was a pretty nice sunny day with a nice breeze to it. After a while Sonic rested near a wishing well. Sonic enjoyed watching the beautiful scenary, then a sign near the well caught his eye. The sign said this was a magical wishing well. Sonic did not believe in any wishes, but he was going to give it a try. He aready had a good wish in mind. Sonic then pulled out a coin, tossed it in the well then wished, "I wish that Knuckles would not be anti-social, stop getting angry at everything and maybe be nicer, and to not worry anymore about protecting the Master Emerald". After Sonic had his fun, he figured that this was just a joke, but it made Sonic feel better letting out his feelings about Knuckles. He then started to walk back home to station square. But he had no clue that the wish is actually granted for real.

As Sonic was walking toward his home he saw some sort of shadow figure at a distance in the field he was in. Sonic did not expect anyone to meet him, so he ready himself for any trap. As the figure got closer, the figure was Knuckles himself. "Hmm, why would Knuckles want to meet me?" sonic thought to himself, "There seems to be no emergency and he usually just sits near the master Emerald protecting it". But as Knuckles got closer, Sonic notice something really strange about him. Knuckle's figure looked very feminine and had pretty much all the right female stuff on his body. And instead of the usually sereous look he usually had, he had a joyful look in his eyes and a happy smile on this face. "Hi Sonic!" greeted Knuckles joyfully in a feminine voice.

Sonic was pretty dumb founded of what could have happen to Knuckles. "Uh...hi Knuckles...uh, what happened to you?" asked Sonic. "What do you mean Sonic, I feel fine", questioned Knuckles in a curious way. Sonic now was really confused. It seemed that Knuckles did not notice any physical difference to himself. But Sonic wanted to make sure that he was not imagining things. Sonic walked over to Knuckles who still had a curious look and started touch around Knuckles' body to see if the female features were real or not. You would think that Knuckles would blow up right away being touched this way, but instead he giggled in a girlish way. "Stop that Sonic, that tickles" laughed Knuckles. After the examination, Sonic concluded that Knuckles is now a real female.

"Well anyways...what did you want to see me about?" asked Sonic avoiding to notice any physical difference. "What do you mean Sonic, you promised me today that we would have fun and watch a movie together" said Knuckles in a reminding way. "I...did?" said Sonic in a dumbfounded way. "Yeah silly, now come on", said knuckles as she grabbed Sonic's hand and dragged him toward Station Square with a happy giggle. As Sonic was dragged toward Station square, Sonic came up with an excuse, "Uh...actually Knuckles, I think Tails wanted me to help him on a big project". "What are you talking a..." Knuckles asked as she was cut off. Sonic was already a great distance away from Knuckles running toward Tail's house. "Hey, come back here Sonic!" cryed out Knuckles.

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story