Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Sonic's Wish 3

Part 2

by MarioDS01 1 review

Sonic makes a wish at a wishing well for knuckles to stop being anti-social and all sorts on things. But now, Sonic seems to regret the wish from the result.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Amy Rose, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 659 words

1Funny
Sonic's Wish 3 Part 2

After running away from from female Knuckles, Sonic finally reaches Tail's home. Tails has his garage open working on his Tornado 2 Jetplane. Tails feels the breeze left by Sonic's running and then turns arounds and gives a shocked look, "Oh...Hi Sonic..." Sonic then suddenly kneals toward Tail's feet,"Tails you got to help me, something weird happened to Knuckles" Tails is a little confused what Sonic is talking about. "Ooooookay...uh Sonic, were you suppose to go out on a date with Knuckles?" asked puzzled Tails. Sonic then gets a crazed look on his face, "What are you crazy, Knuckles has been turned in a female Tails, don't you see?" "But Knuckles aways has been a..." Tails respondes then gets cut off, "Oh hi there Knuckles!"

Sonic then turns his head and is shocked that Knuckles is right behind him. "How in the world did she catch up with me?" Sonic questioned himself in his mind. "Oh hi there Tails" says Knuckles with a cute giggle, "I see you found Sonic for me". "Yeah...sort of, well Sonic seems a little stressed, could you take him out of my hands?" asked Tails. "Sure thing Tails, I think what needs to unwind is have fun with me" respones Knuckles. "Uh...no thanks, I think a doctor will help" lies Sonic and runs off. "What up Sonic!" crys out Knuckles.

As Sonic runs off he thinks of what the heck is happenning. "Man the whole world has gone crazy" thinks Sonic, "First after the wish Knuckles becomes a female, then asks me to go out with her then Tail thinks nothing is happening" Sonic had too many questions and no answers. "Maybe Shadow could help" thinks sonic and runs to find Shadow.

After a while, Sonic finds Shadow under a tree minding his own busy. "Hey Shadow, I think the whole world is going mad, you got to help me!" asks Sonic. "Hey, just came down and tell me everything" says Shadow calmly. Sonic is surprise that Shadow did not blow him off and keeps away from Sonic. Anyways, Sonic tells everything of what happen today so far. "Hmm...I think you are just nervous Sonic" respones Shadow. "What do you mean I'm nervous, do you even believe me?" questions Sonic wildly. "The thing is man is that this is your first date, and it is commen that men get nervous on first dates and sometimes think crazy thoughts" answers Shadow. Sonic is not satified with such an obserbed answer, "Thanks alot...pal" says Sonic and runs off. "I am just trying to help Sonic!" shouts Shadow.

To Sonic, everyone seems that they went crazy. It was like a weird dream Sonic is having. "could it be that wish, no it could'nt be" questions Sonic in his head. Then how a day could go worse, "Sonic!!!" a girl crys out from the distance. "Amy..." mumbles Sonic.

"There you Sonic poo" says Amy in a cute way. "And let me guess you are going to blah, blah, blah this then blah, blah, blah, that" says Sonic saracastically. Amy did not care for Sonic's responce and gave him a big squeeze. Then from the shadow, female Knuckles appears with flames in here eyes. "Oh great" mumbles Sonic. The Knuckles lashes at Amy and tells her that Sonic is suppose to be her date today and Amy trys to fight her off. "It's bad enough to have one fight over me, now I go two, I'm out of here!" crys out Sonic and runs away once again. Knuckles and Amy ignore Sonic's cry and continue to fight each other.

"It must be that wish" thinks Sonic, "I wanted Knuckles to be social, nicer and everything, but not as a female". "Now I know what to do!" crys out Sonic as he races toward the wishing well.

Well Sonic undo this wish? Find out in the next part.

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story