Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drop a Heart. Break a Name

Chapter 1: Boys Like You Are Over-rated

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

Pete and Alexis dated for 5 1/2 years, until Alexis broke Pete's heart by ended it and moving away. Pete will forget her and never stop loving her unlike Alexis who would do anything to stop thinki...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 742 words

0Unrated
3 years back
General POV
"Pete I can't handle this anymore. It's not how it used to be. I just don't feel the way I used to. I'm sorry but I don't think we should be together any longer. I really hope you understand were I'm coming from." Alexis practices in front of her mirror. 'That's it that's what I have to tell him. I really hope he doesn't take it the wrong way.' Alexis thought as she began to get ready to go see Peter her boyfriend of five and a half years.
Alexis and Peter had been dating since the middle of seventh grade. Alexis finished getting ready and went downstairs. "Mom I'm going out. I'll be back soon." Alexis yelled as she walked out the door towards her brand new jeep which she received for graduation. Alexis pulled up to their usual hang out at the Red Hot and Blue.
"Hey Pete!" Alexis greeted her boyfriend with a kiss.
"Let's go sit down babe." The walked towards their usual table.
"Pete we really need to talk."
"Okay what is it?"
"Well I don't know how to say this but..."
"Hello guys I take it you want the usual right?"
"Yep thanks Jeff" Pete said as their waiter walked back to the kitchen.
"Okay so what were you saying?"
"Okay well Pete I've been in love with you since well I can't even remember when and I still love you but things just aren't how they used to be and I don't feel the way I used to. I'm really sorry but I don't think we should be together any longer. I really hope you understand were I'm coming form. I'm really sorry." Alexis said with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"What do you mean you just said that you've always loved me and you still do how can you say that you don't feel the same as you used to about me? Lex you're my everything. I can't live with out you. I've never known any other way to survive other than being with you." Pete said as tears began to flow down his cheek as well.
"I do still love you, but just not in the same way I used too. I'm sorry but it just isn't working out. Peter I still love you and I want you to know that. You'll always be my first love." Alexis explained leaning in to comfort Pete with a hug.
"NO get off me. You can't just break my heart like this and then try to make things better by being nice to me." Pete said pushing Lex off of him and standing up to leave. While he rushed out to his car he ran straight into Jeff who was carrying their food, food went everywhere.
"Sorry Jeff." Pete yelled from the other side of the restaurant.
"What just happened Alexis?" A confused Jeff asked.
"I just broke up with him. I really do still love him but I just couldn't take it anymore, I want to love him like I used to but I just can't it doesn't feel right." Alexis sobbed.
"It's okay everything is going to be just fine. You know I'm here for you" Jeff said embracing Lex.
"Thank you Jeff. It means a lot to me that I can still count on you. All my friends are all going to hate me now. Their going to stick with Pete seeing as they've known him longer and I'm the one that broke his heart. That's why I'm moving to Canada next week."
"Lex you can't just move away that's not going to make everything better. You can't just run from the pain."
"I have to do this for me. I've always wanted to move up there. This is the only life I've known since I moved here in 7th grade and I just need something new. I mean I'll come back for the holidays."
"If that's what you really want to do I guess there's no stopping you? As long as you promise to keep in touch." Jeff laughed.
"Well I'd better get going. I told my mom I'd be back soon."
"Okay I'll see you before you leave right."
"Of course I wouldn't just leave without saying bye to you Jeffy Poo." Jeff giggled like he did every time Alexis called him the silly nickname. Alexis walked out of the restaurant and made her way back home.
Sign up to rate and review this story