Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

It Works!!!

by Ace_Fan_12 5 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 857 words

0Unrated
Well guys, here's the 6th chappie of the story you've all been waiting for!:) Oh yeah and by the way, I'm not going to be updating for a week cuz I'm going to WALT DISNEY IN ORLANDO FLORIDA THURSDAY! So I hope you guys can all wait 'til I come back! I'll let you read now! Ciao!

Stikin' Together Chapter 6

-" ARCHIE! ATLANTA!" yelled Jay and ran next to them. He shook them both but none of them woke up. Without hesitating, Jay pulled out his PMR and called everybody in Atlanta's room. A few seconds later, everyone was in the room. Theresa quickly rushed next to the two.

-" Jay! What happened to them!" asked Theresa.

-" I-I don't know! When I came, they were like this!" answered Jay. Theresa then put her hand on Archie's forehead and suddenly froze. She was having another vision...

There was a storm going on. Rain was pouring down fast and she saw herself, Jay, Odie, Herry and Neil beaten up. She also saw someone on the top of a hill. He was laughing menacingly while destroying the city. Suddenly, she saw a girl slowly climbing up the hill, screaming his name. When the girl reached the hill, the person beat her up and then raised a knife. He got ready to stab the girl when Theresa screamed something. He turned around and looked at Theresa with his blood red eyes..

Theresa quickly got her hand off Archie's forehead and ran to Jay. Jay pulled her into a hug and she cried into his chest. Jay looked into her emerald eyes and asked.

-" Theresa? Did you have another vision?"

-" Y-yes.." she answered, fear in the voice.

-" Come on. Let's go take them to Chiron, and you'll tell Hera about your vision." Theresa nodded and Jay ordered Herry to take Atlanta and Archie to the truck.
After a few minutes of driving, they reached the school. They all entered the closet, went trough the blue portal and entered Chiron's study. Hera and Chiron were both there, as if they had already known they were coming.

-" My goodness children, what happened?" she asked as she saw Archie and Atlanta.

-" We don't know. We were hoping Chiron could tell us." Answered Jay. Chiron nodded and showed them were to put the 2 teens. Atlanta was on the bed while Archie was on the couch. Chiron examined both of them and gave a worried look.

-" Well? What happened Chiron?" asked Neil, becoming more and more inpatient by the second.

-" I hoped this day would never come..." said Chiron as he lowered his head.

-" Why? What happened?" this time, Jay was worried. Chiron was going to begin his story when they all heard a groan. They turned around to see Atlanta opening her eyes.

-" ATLANTA!" they all yelled in happiness and ran next to her. Her eye color had changed from hazel, to white.

-" Why helloooo my good friends!" she said in a weird voice and hugged them all.

-" Um... who are you and what have you done to Atlanta?" asked Neil, confused of why she was acting this way. Atlanta usually hated hugs.

-" Neil, silly! I am Atlanta! And I'm sooo glad to see all of you!" she giggled.

-" Uh... Chiron? What's wrong with her?" Herry asked.

-" I am afraid to say that Archie and Atlanta have now been shown the real power of the necklaces. It is said that when the real power is shown, the person who has the white side of the necklace becomes as nice as an angel." Explained Chiron.

-" So that explains why she's acting like a COMPLETE IDIOT! GET HER OFF ME!" yelled Neil as Atlanta was trying to kiss him on the cheek.

-" And what about Archie?" asked Jay as he looked at the unconscious warrior.

-" Unfortunately, the one that has the black side of the necklace, becomes as evil and as powerful as the devil himself." Explained Chiron. All of them gulped and looked at Archie.

-" Thank god he's still asleep." They all thought.

-" Where's my little Archie-poo?" asked Atlanta. They all pointed to where Archie was and Atlanta skipped all
the way next to him.

-" So.. until when do they act this way?" asked Jay.

-" Until the necklaces are taken off." Answered Chiron.

-" Ok then let's just take them off!" said Neil and tried pulling the necklace off Atlanta's neck.

-" WAIT! NEIL! STOP!" yelled Chiron. Neil stopped and looked at him, confused.

-" You cannot just pull them out like that! It can damage their brains! And besides, they will NEVER come off by pulling them!" explained Chiron.

-" Then how DO they come off?" asked Neil, slightly annoyed. But before Chiron could answer his question, they all heard a groan. They slowly turned around and saw Archie waking up.

-" HOORAY! ARCHIE'S AWAKE!" yelled Atlanta but they covered her mouth and made a sign for her to shut up. They tip- toed next to Archie and he opened his eyes. Theresa looked at them, they were the same red eyes filled with hatred that she saw in her vision...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OooooOOO cliffhanger!! lool! Hope you guys like it! RATE AND REVIEW PLEASE!:)
Sign up to rate and review this story