Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

Calling for Help

by Ace_Fan_12 5 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1012 words

3Exciting
Stikin' Together
Chapter 7

Everybody slowly backed away as Archie sat down and rubbed his head. There was a dead silence as Archie looked around him but Atlanta broke the silence by running next to Archie and giving him a big hug.

-" Oh Archie-poo!! Are you ok? I was SO worried about you!! I-" she was cut off when Archie suddenly pushed her to the ground.

-" What the heck is your problem?!" he yelled at Atlanta. Theresa helped her up. She could see the hurt in her eyes when Archie screamed at her.

-" Archie, calm down dude! It's us, your friends? Remember?" Jay was talking as slow as he could. Archie looked at them with his red eyes filled with hatred. He only had a smirk on his face as he suddenly began floating in the air.

-" All I have is me..." he raised his hands and all the books in Chiron's library were being thrown at them.

-" Myself..." he moved his hands the other way and this time, 3 couches were thrown at them. Luckily, everyone dodged them.

-" And I!!" this time, he made a giant force field that knocked everyone to the ground.

-" We have to get out of here, NOW!" ordered Chiron. Everyone, including the gods, ran outside as fast as they
could. Archie followed them but Herry knocked down the entrance and locked Archie inside.

-" Sorry buddy.." he whispered and went to join the others as they all gasped for air.

========================================

Meanwhile inside, Archie was trying to lift the rocks out of his way but it was on use.

-" Stupid idiots, thinking that blocking my entrance will stop me! HA! Wait 'til I get out of here, I'll show them who's boss!" he was talking to himself when suddenly he heard someone behind him. He turned around and saw nothing. But he could sense danger was approaching.

-" Who's there? Show yourself!" he yelled. Then he heard clapping and Cronus came out of the shadows.

-" Very good my boy! Very good! Now that you're evil, we can both rule the world! And nothing will stop us!" Archie raised an eyebrow and began to laugh.

-" Us? What do you mean by us? I don't work with a pathetic excuse for a god like you!" Cronus became as red as his eyes. He summoned his scythes and started walking closer to Archie.

-" Why you little brat! I'll show YOU who's pathetic!" he ran towards him but with the touch of a finger, Archie sent Cronus flying in the air and into the rocks, opening the passage.

-" Thanks for the help Cronus, now I'll just leave you here to rotten for all eternity!" Archie walked out and slammed his fist to the ground, creating another rock wall blocking Cronus's path.

-" What have I created? He's even worst than me!" thought Cronus and walked trough one of his portals..

==========================================

-" Ok guys, we have to find a way and save Archie or else he could SERIOUSLY destroy the world!" said Jay as everyone stood beside him. But suddenly they heard a familiar voice, too familiar.

-" You're right Jay!" they all turned around and saw Archie floating in the air with his blood red eyes.

-" Run for it!!" yelled Jay and everyone started running in different ways. But with one snap of his fingers, Archie made everyone come back just like a magnet.

-" Oh, you won't be getting away that easily!" he laughed, "I still have a surprise for you!" he tied them all together and summoned a matador.

-" Finish them off!" he commanded and walked away. The matador slowly walked around them as he searched witch titan to attack first.

-" Jay-poo! I'm scared!!" said Atlanta in a girly voice and since she was tied up next to Jay, started getting closer to him. This made Theresa a bit jealous. Jay, seeing the angry expression on Theresa's face, slowly backed Atlanta away from him and suddenly felt Atlanta's bolas.

-" That's it! Atlanta, do you still remember how to use your bolas?" asked Jay. Atlanta nodded.

-" Good, now as soon as the matador comes, I need you to throw it at him, got it?" explained Jay. Atlanta nodded once more and gave him a smile.

-" Hey! Ugly! Come & Get me!" yelled Jay. The matador aimed at Jay and ran right to him. His horns were only a few inched away from Jay's face when Atlanta threw her bolas and made the matador fall to the ground, tied up. Jay used his xiphos to brake the rope and then led the group to some old abandoned house to hide.

-" Ok, let's stay here until we figure out a way to save Archie and Atlanta." commanded Jay. Theresa slowly approached Jay and whispered in his ear.

-" Jay, we're not alone in here.." suddenly, a large net came out of the shadows and captured Atlanta. She let out a scream as the net elect shocked her.

-" Atlanta!" they yelled and turned around to see the mysterious person coming out of the shadows.

-" Who's there? Show yourself!" yelled Jay as he took out his xiphos. But a pair of cold hands covered his mouth.

-" Now, now my boy. Calm down, it is just me!" said the figure. Jay kicked the person holding him and turned around to see that it was Cronus.

-" Cronus! This is all your fault! What did you do to Atlanta, and most importantly, Archie!" demanded Jay. Cronus put his finger on his lip and made a sign for them to shut up.

-" I am only here because I seek help." Whispered Cronus, "That friend of yours is out of control! Even I can't control him anymore!"

-" What do you care about Archie! You want to take over the world!" said Odie.

-" But, my dear boy, if we don't defeat him, there will be no world for me to take over!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOooOO is Archie that dangerous? Will Cronus actually ask them for help? Will it be the end of the world as we know it? Will I ever shut up? All you have to do it Rate and Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story