Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

With All My Life, More Than Life

by MicVSMoshpit 4 reviews

Dream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 684 words - Complete

1Moving
I was walking down the aisle, and I noticed the faces of everyone around me. My mom looked absolutely ecstatic, and so did just about every other person at our wedding ceremony. And then I made eye contact with him.

He was standing at the altar, watching me with every step I took. He couldnt help but grin from ear to ear. The feeling in my stomach and heart told me that this was the right decision. I had been thinking that maybe it wasnt, but now, walking towards him, I knew it was the best decision I could have ever made.

I finally made it to the altar, and I was standing in front of him. He took both of my hands. "Hi Sara Klassen" he whispered.

"Hi Gerard Way" I whispered back. The minister delivered the speech he said at every wedding, and the whole time I didnt pay attention. All that I did pay attention to was the man who was standing beside me. The one who was holding my hand.

The bright lights that had been rented to light up the dark night for the ceremony made him look pale, and his black hair made him seem more so.

It was finally time to say our vows, and Gerard went first.

"Sara. Weve known each other for almost all our lives. I could never love anyone as I do you. And for anyone else to do so would be pretty hard. You make my life so much more worth while, and if I didnt have you, I think I would go crazy. I love you more than life itself."

"Gerard. Youve been the one person in my life whom I loved truly with all my heart. Youre amazing in everyway, and I want forever to wake up in your arms. You are everything I want plus a million times more. I love you with all my life, And I dont ever want to be with anyone else again. You are the only one for me"

We smiled at eachother, and then I felt the baby kick. It was all perfect. Too perfect.

"Do you Gerard Way take Sara Klassen to be your wife to live together after Gods ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your hearts deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"And Do you Sarah Klassen, take Gerard Way to be your husband to live together after Gods ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your hearts deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

Gerard and I placed our rings on each others fingers, all the while never breaking eye contact.

"And so, by the power vested in me by the State of California and Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife and may your days be good and long upon the earth. You may now kiss the bride."

Gerard grinned before pulling me into a deep kiss. All our friends and family started clapping, and we turned to walk down the aisle, together.

We made it half way when suddenly it was all gone. And I was being shaken awake.

I lifted my head to see Gerard smiling down at me. "Hi"

I sat up in my chair and rubbed my eyes. "Hi." And we just sat staring at each other. He didnt know what to say and neither did I. Finally he spoke up.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For saving me."

"You're welcome. Hey Gerard?"

"Hey Sara?"

"Do you still hate me?"

"I could never hate you Sara Klassen"
Sign up to rate and review this story