Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Archie's twin

Virus Development

by Piscesfairy 4 reviews

What happens when an experiment goes wrong and Archie ends up with a twin?Will he destroy Archie's life or will they be the best of friends?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 700 words

0Unrated
Virus Development

"What"Charon yelled.
Hermes:"They couldn't catch him."
Charon:"How do you let a ten foot giant out run you?"He slammed his book down on the table and Hermes hopped as he got a fright.Hermes then came a little closer"Sorry Charon, we'll find him again."Charon then smiled"Sit."
Hermes:"No thanks, I'll stand."
Charon:"Hermes sit!"He almost jumped over the chair"Okay"then he sat on the chair, when Jay burst in Hermes almost fell off the chair.
Jay:"Charon, what's going on?"
Charon:"Jay you guys have to hurry, one of Cronus's giants are out there with a microchip inside him."
Jay:"First of all what's a microchip doing inside him and why?"
Charon:"It was an experiment that went wrong, you see it's a virus that can make a double of you when it enters you, but Hermes here let him escape and the plan was to get it out before letting him go."
Jay:"Does the experiment work?"
Charon:"We didn't get a chance to finish the test."Then Archie came in"What's up?"
Jay:"Come on, I'll explain on the way."They went to get the rest of the gang and while driving arounf Odie tried to trace the virus.
Odie:"Got it"
Jay:"Great, give me the location."
They drove to the location.It was at an old mine.The gang got out of the car and took out their flash lights and went inside.
Neil:"Guys it's really dark do we have to go furhter?"
Jay:"Yes Neil, the giant's in here."
Neil:"But it's creepy."
Archie:"Neil, shut up."
Atlanta:"Yeah Neil, stop being such a baby."
Neil:"I am not, I'm just not into the whole dark hole adventure."
Theresa:"Guys, stop picking on Neil."
Odie:"Guys keep quiet, we're very close."They went to sit behind a rock.
Jay:"There's the giant."
Atlanta:"What's he doing?"
Odie:"It looks like his trying to get the microchip out."
"Aaahh!"
Herry:"What's going on?"
Jay:"He got the chip out."
Archie:"What's he doing with it?"
Odie:"His putting it in a sample of water in his lazer gun, but why?"Then someting crawled under Neil's pants"Eekk!"The giant spot them.
Jay:"Neil, what now?"
Neil:"A spider!"
Archie saw the giant coming"Neil you idiot"the guys took out their weapons and started attacking, Atlanta shot him in his arm, Theresa kicked him in his stomach and Archie caught him with his whip around his legs and pulled, he fell and got angry.The giant pointed the gun at Archie and shot him in his chest.
Atlanta:"No Archie!"He fell and Herry picked up a big rock and threw it at the giant.Then they rushed back to Olympia.As they arrived Herry carried Archie to Charon's study.
Jay:"Charon help"
Charon turned around"what happend?"
Theresa:"The giant shot Archie with the virus."
Charon:"Herry put him down here."
After Herry put him down Charon looked at Archie and Herry turned to Neil and glared at him.When Neil discovered Harry was glaring at him he turned around"What?"
Herry:"I hope you know if Archie dies it'll be on your conscience."Neil looked at him.
Jay:"Don't say that to him."
Charon:"Don't worry, Archie's not going to die, his just in shock,the virus has this effect on the person it is inside of."
Atlanta:"So he'll be okay?"
Charon"He'll be fine, he just needs to rest.Tomorrow you can talk to him."The gang left and charon closed the door behind him so that Archie culd rest for the night, but the virus started working and developing another Archie.The next morning morning when Charon came into his study Archie sat on the table and Charon looked at him"Archie, you're okay."
Archie:"Why wouldn't I be."
Charon:"Are you feeling whoozy?"
Archie:"No actually I feel fine."Charon looked at the couch and there Archie laid, he then looked at the Archie standing in front of him"Oh no, it works!"

Authors note: Thats it for chapter one, I hope you liked and please R and R.
Sign up to rate and review this story