Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Archie's twin

Cure For A Cure

by Piscesfairy 2 reviews

What will happen now that Archie has a clone and will he wake up again.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 2206 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own COTT

Chapter 2

Charon looked confused at both Archie'"What have I done?"
Meanwhile
Jay was struggling to get the other teens out of bed,with no hope of success he went to the kitchen where Athena was preparing them sandwiches for breakfast,he sat on a chair and sighed.Athena turned around"what's that sigh for?"Jay looked up"Sometimes I just wonder if the gang appreciate what I'm doing for them?""Of course they do Jay"Athena said sympathetically.Odie came into the kitchen and sat down"Hey guys."
Jay:"Why are you up?"
Odie:"I have to update our pmr's with new tracking devices."
Jay looked at Athena"I told you they're not listening to me."
Athena:"It's just Odie's opinion."
Theresa came in"Hi guys"
Athena:"Morning"
Odie said hi and she went to sit next to Jay,she looked at him"What's wrong?"
Jay:"I didn't say there's something wrong."
Theresa:"Jay I know you better than that, you know you can't lie to me."Jay smiled"you really are amazing"Theresa smiled and put her hand on his"you know I can read your mind...literally."Then Odie left and Atlanta came in"Hey guys."She sat down and ate her sandwich.Shortly after Neil came in"you're up early"Jay said sarcastically.
Neil:"The sun is calling my skin dear Jay and I can't ignore the forces of nature."
Jay:"That never stopped you before to stay in bed till after nine."
Neil frowned"What did I do?"
Jay:"Just forget it"Neil looked at Atlanta"Was it something I said?"Atlanta srhugged stuffing her mouth before the vulture,Herry,came.Herry came in"Hey g..food!""Herry you're not gonna eat my sandwich too"said Atlanta grabbing her other sandwich
Jay:"So why are you up so early?"
Herry:"My stomach wanted food,I said no I still wanna sleep,but he won."
Jay:"Why do I even waste my breath trying to talk to you guys?"He stormed out of the kitchen and everyone went quiet.
Theresa:"I'll go talk to him"she went after him,she went outside and ran after him"Jay,wait up!"He stopped and she caught her breath"Jay what's up, you're not usually like this?"Jay turned around"I'm just having an off day"she put her hand on his shoulder"I'm here if you wanne talk"he smiled"we better go and see how Archie's doing""Okey"she said smiling at him.So the two walked to Charon's study,when they arrvied the door was closed.
Theresa:"I wonder if Chiron's here?"
Jay:"He's usually already here at this time."Jay opened the door and saw Archie lying on the couch,the went inside.
Theresa:"Where's Charon,somethings wrong"Jay walked over to Archie an took his hand"This guy's still out."Theresa searched for something on Charon's desk,then she picked up a piece of paper,read it and stood as still as a rock.Jay looked at her"What's that?"She looked at him"It's a note from Charon"she said with a quiver in her voice.
Jay:"Well,what does it say?"Theresa just stared at it and Jay came over to her"Theresa,what does it say?"Theresa looked at him"Charon says that the virus developed another Archie"Jay looked shocked"There's two Archie's?"
Theresa:"Yes,that's what he says and that he doesn't know when Archie will wake up and..."she looked like she just saw a ghost.
Jay:"What Theresa?"
Theresa:"if he'll wake up."
Jay:"What!"He looked at her"That's impossible,Archie can't die...not coz of a virus."
Theresa:"Let's call the other's and tell them"Jay reached for his pmr and called Odie and told him that everyone had to get to Charon's study and it was urgent.It wasn't long before they came rushing through the door.
Odie:"Jay,what's up"Atlanta went to sit next to Archie"How is he?"
Theresa:"He hasn't woken up yet."
Jay:"Guys there's something wrong with Archie"Atlanta looked at him"What...what's wrong?"
Jay:"We found a not on Charon's desk the virus that's in Archie developed a clone of Archie...""So there's two Archie's?"Odie sai interested.
Jay:"Yes and the note also says that Charon doesn't know when Archie's gonna wake up or...if his gonna wake up."The room went silent and Atlanta came to Jay"What does that mean?"Jay looked at her sympathetically"I'm sorry Atlanta,it looks like there isn't much to do."Atlanta's eyes were teary"He can't die..."everyone looked at her"not like this...not now"she burst into tears and Theresa tried to comfert her.
Neil:"So we're just gonna give up like that?"Everyone thought for a while about what was said and Jay's sad face turned into a courageous one"No!We're gonna find Charon and save Archie"everyone filled with hope again.
Herry:"Alright,let's do it."
Jay:"Okey guys,first we have to go see Hera,she'll know where Hermes is and he'll know where Charon is."They all rushed to Hera's solarium,they didn't even bother to knock the just went in"Hera,we need help"Jay said.
Hera looked up at them"Children what's wrong?"
Jay:"We need to find Charon and Hermes will know where he is."
Hera:"Ah Hermes is..."then suddenly Hermes came through the door"Are you looking for me?"
Hera:"Yes,the children need to find Charon."
Hermes:"Right he's in the lab,follow me"the teens followed him to the lab.As they came in they saw Charon looking through a telescope.
Hermes:"Charon,the teens are looking for you"Charon turned around"Ah children,I guess you're wondering what's going on and why Archie's still in a coma."They looked at him confused.
Jay:"What will happen now, is there a way we can help Archie?
Charon:"I've been looking at the DNA of the clone and I think I found a cure."Atlanta spotted the clone on a chair in a corner"He looks just like Archie"she went over to him and looked him in the eyes,he smiled"Hi"she was startled that he could talk"Atlanta please stay away from him"Charon said,she came back to the rest.
Charon:"Okey ypu see..."he took out a book and opened it"This bird is called a Clomindrem,it's a very rare creature that is found in the highest mountain of Greece,Olympus,"
Jay:"After we find the bird,what then?"
Charon:"You need to get one of it's eggs,Archie needs to drink the white of the egg."
Atlanta:"We'll bring the egg."
Charon:"Just do this as fast as you can,we don't have much time."They went back to the brownstone.
Jay:"Okey guys,Herry I want you to go get your truck..."
Herry:"I'm on it."
Jay:"Atlanta and Neil you go fill Hera in about our plans,Odie you know what to do."
Odie:"Got it"
Jay:"Theresa,you come with me."Everyone went in a direction to get ready to leave,Jay and Theresa went to get the weapons and when everyone was done they met outside and drove to Olympus.As they arrivedJay said"This must be it."They went inside while Odie stayed outside and kept track of them on the computer.It was dark inside so they swithced on their flashlights and walked along way without saying a word and then suddenly a light shown up ahead.The walked to the light witch was coming through a crack in the wall,as they climbed through they saw it looked like paradise"Wow it's so beautiful"Theresa said not believing her eyes,Herry and Neil saw a spring running past the big Oak tree and they went to it"taste it"Neil said curiously"No way dude why don't you taste it?"Herry said with a frown on his face.
Neil:"Come on Herry it won't hurt you"Herry looked at the water and then tasted some,Neil looked at him"Well?"Herry looked up"well I say this is the life man you should try it"Neil smiled "Really is it that good?"He benched down and tasted some.Meanwhile Jay looked around"where's Herry and Neil we need to find that bird."
Atalanta:"I'll find them"so Atlanta went to find Herry and Neil,while Jay and Theresa looked around for the bird.Atlanta walked around and when her eye caught sight of Neils blond hair she walked over there"What are you guys doing?"Herry was sitting on the ground and they were both laughing"Hi-Hi Atlanta"then she looked at Herry"What's he laughing about?""I don't know"Neil said hardly keeping his laugh in,she looked at him"What's so funny?"
Neil:"Nothing,I think it's the water we drank."
Atlanta:"Well stop drinking it and come on,we need to get the egg to Charon"then the went to find Jay and Theresa.
Jay:"What's taking them so lon?"
Theresa:"There they are"
Jay:"Guys!Here!"they came to Jay and Theresa,while Herry and Neil where still laughing.As they came closer Jay grinned"What's whrong with them?"
Atlanta:"Guys we've got another problem these two drank from the spring's water and now they can't stop laughing."
Thersesa:"Why would they do something as stupid as that?"Atlanta widened her eyes:"Coz it's Herry and Neil."
Theresa:"Oh yeah thats a good reason."
Jay:"Okey guys we don't have time for this now let's just get the egg and get back then we'll find away to stop them laughing"they started searching for the bird.It was only a few minutes later that they found the bird in her nest keeping her eggs warm,they went closer and Neil burst into a laugh that irritated Jay"You want us to get an egg from that bird"he said wanting to laugh again.
Jay:"Atlanta will you get the bird out of her nest so that we can get an egg?"
Atlanta:"I'm on it"she ran to the other side off the nest and threw a rock at it, the bird felt threatened and made a dreadful sound that screeched through the teens ears.She came straght at Atlanta,but that's no challenge fo thi red-headed huntress,while she was busy distracting the bird Jay and Theresa climbed up to the top of the nest and Jay grabbed an egg and gave it to Theresa,they climbed down.As they reache the ground the egg slipped out of Theresa's hands and broke,Jay gave her an angry look"What did you do that for?"
Theresa:"Sorry Jay,it slipped."
Jay:"Why can't you be more careful?"
Theresa:"It was an accident Jay,geese nobodys perfect"Neil started laughing outrageously again,Jay looked at Herry and he stopped laughing"Herry shut Neil up."Herry smacke Neil behind his head and then he started laughing again.Atlanta saw that Jay and Theresa were heading back up and she screamed"Guys hurry up,I can't do this the whole day you know!"
Just as Jay and Theresa were at the top the bird spotted them in her nest and she turned around and Atlanta screamed and threw a rock at her, but the bird ignored her and went straight for Jay and Theresa.Then just as Jay grabbed another egg he saw the bird coming straght for them"Oh crud"Theresa turned around"Let's get out of here!"They climbed down and everyone ran as fast as they could to get through the hole.once they were through the stopped to catch their breath and then went ouside where Odie climbed out of the car"Finally,yo've made it."Jay:"Let's go we've wasted enough time"they drove back to Olumpus high.When they arrive they went straght to Charon's studyand when he saw them he said"You're back,great let's get dionysus and make that potion."Herry and Neil were still laughing,Charon looked at them"What's wrong with them?"
Jay:"They drank from the spring in the cave."
Charon:"What!Are you mad don't you know that could be dangerous?"
Odie:"Let's get Archie awake first then we can worry about them"they all went to Dionysus.
Charon:"Dionysus we need you to make the cure for Archie."
Dionysus:"I've already mixed the potion,I just need the egg white" Jay gave it to Dionysus,he cracked the egg and threw the white in the potion and mixed it well.They went back to Charon's study and Atlanta sat next to archie.Charon gave her the potion"give it to him"she let it flow slowly down his throat.Everyone stared at Archie and watche him moving a little,but hardly and Atlanta said"Archie it's me wake up"Then a very soft noise was heard"Atlant"

Authors note:Thats it for chapter two please R and R.Thanks to the people who read and reviewed my last chapter.Hope you look forward to chapter three.
Sign up to rate and review this story