Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Archie's twin

Where Archie At

by Piscesfairy 1 review

So what will happen now that Archie's awake, what's the clone thinking and will Herry and Neil ever stop laughing?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 890 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3

Author's note: Sorry it took so long, but I'm back and I hope the wait was worth it.
Disclaimer: I do not own COTT
Everyone came a little closer "Yes Archie I'm here" Atlanta said holding his hand, he opened his eyes and everyone smiled, Atlanta stepped back to give him some space.
Archie: "Hey guys" he said with a soft voice, Jay came to sit next to him "Hey you had us worried" he tried to smile, but he was still very weak and then Herry and Neil started laughing again (it was a challenge for them to keep it in the whole time) then Odie said "Okay can we just get this two out of here and cure them too."
Chiron: "Come let's take them back to the lab" Odie went to Archie and said "I'm glad you're back man."
Archie: "Thanx" he said coughing then Chiron and Odie took Herry and Neil to the lab and then Theresa said "Glad to have you back Arch" he tried to look around and said "Where's Atlanta?" she came closer and said "Here I am" he scraped up enough courage and gave her a little smile coz he wanted her to see that he's really glad she's there beside him, but he will never tell her of course. Hera came in and said "Archie I'm glad to see you're awake" Jay turned around "Hera" she came closer and Atlanta stood aside and Hera went to sit next to him "How are you feeling?" Archie: "Like a train hit me" Hera: "Do you feel any pain?" he moved around a bit and said "No pain just a little headache" Hera: "I'll send Hermes..." then Hermes walked in saying "Archie I'm glad to see you're still in the land of the living" Hera: "Hermes now that you're very accidentally here I want you to go fetch Persephone" Hermes: "W-h-y?" he said knowing he should never question a god. Hera glared at him "Are you questioning me Hermes?" Hermes: "No my queen of coarse not" Hera: "Then why are you still here when I asked you vyf minutes ago to fetch Persephone?" Hermes: "Yes your majesty" then he went to Persephone's solarium to go get her. After a few minutes they both came walking through the door "What can I do for you Hera?" Persephone said. Hera: "Ah Persephone I need you to cast a healing spell on Archie, Chiron wants to destroy the clone, but we need Archie to be to his full consciousness" Persephone: "Of coarse" she went to Archie and bend over him, she laid her hand gently on his forehead and her other hand on his chest where he was shot then she started talking ritual words and she cast a powerful healing spell on him. After the smoke disappeared everyone stared at Archie and as well as Persephone knew the spell would work he could get up. Atlanta: "I can't believe you're actually standing" Archie laughed "Me neither" he gave her a hug, suddenly he realized what he was doing and jerked away "Sorry I...must still be very confused" Atlanta: "Yeah the spell must have an unfortunate effect on you" Persephone: "But it's not suppose to..." then Hera said "Shh...look" she looked at Archie and Atlanta "Oh" she smiled "Could this be young love?" Theresa: "More like unrealistic love" Hera looked at her "Do you know about this caring feeling that they have for one another?" Theresa smiled "Of course I know it's not very hard to see, they can't stand each other, but they'll never survive with out one another" then Atlanta, Theresa and Jay took Archie to their brownstone. Mean while Archie's clone escaped from the lab and wondered through the halls of Olympus. He walked through one door and ended up in Hephaustus' workshop. Hephaustus was surprised to see him there and said "Archie can I help you with something?" the clone looked around "Um no not really" Hephautus "If you're looking for your friends I haven't seen them all day, it's funny though that nothing has happened yet, but I'm not complaining now I can enjoy my roast ham in peace" he looked at Archie's clone smiling "It's my favorite" the clone gave a little smile "Where's a way out of here?" Hephaestus was very surprised that Archie didn't know and showed him and the clone disappeared. Mean while Chiron and the teens went into the lab and Herry and Neil went to sit on the chairs and Chiron started looking through the pages of his book. Odie: "Will you find a cure?" Chiron: "Of course I just need to find that page" Odie stood on one side looking around and then noticed that Archie's clone was gone "Chiron did you put the clone somewhere else?" Chiron laughed and said "No he's still on that..." he turned around to point and saw that he was gone "Not another crisis!" then Herry and Neil started laughing again and Chiron said "It's not funny" Odie: "They can't help it Chiron they're posessed" Chiron: "Oh yes I forgot" Odie: "How do you forget something like that?" Chiron glared at Odie "I'll...just keep quiet."

Author's note: Hopefully my brain will kick in sooner for the next chapter hope you enjoyed it.R and R.
Sign up to rate and review this story