Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Archie's twin

Whats Archie's Story

by Piscesfairy 1 review

Will the hero's be able to find Archie's clone and what will happen to him if they find him?Find out in chapter 4

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 3038 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4
What's Archie's Story?

Suddenly Hephaestus burst through the door "Chiron you won't believe this but..." he got distracted by Herry and Neil's non stop laughing, he pointed at them "What's wrong with them?"
Odie: "They drank some water from the river at Mount Olympus" he stared at them, then got a weirdiest smile on his face "That was a very stupid thing to do" he started laughing.
Chiron: "Hephaestus why are you here? I know it's not to make fun of the boys" he stopped laughing "Yeah" he said catching his breath "Listen the strangest thing just happened in my workshop"
Chiron: "Did you surprise yourself with the recipe you used for your ham?" Hephaestus glared at him "No...Archie was there" Chiron rolled his eyes "And that's something alright"
Hephaestus: "Yeah, but he wasn't himself"
Chiron: "Oh really that might be because he was recently cloned or haven't you heard?"
Hephaestus: "But he was fine he just looked like he didn't know where he was." Suddenly it hit Odie "It's the clone!"
Chiron: "You sure it might be the real Archie what's the use chasing after him if it's the wrong one"
Odie: "I'll call Atlanta quickly she'll know where he is" he took his cell and called her.
Atlanta: "Hey Odie what's up?"
Odie: "Hey Atlanta where's Archie?"
Atlanta: "Here with me at the brownstone why?"
Odie: "No reason thanx" he hung up "Archie's at the brownstone so it couldn't have been him"
Chiron: "Hephaestus do you know where he went?"
Hephaestus: "He didn't say I just know he went out the back way" Chiron went to his table and gave Odie a potion "Here take it and give it to those two fools I'm going with Hephaestus"
Odie: "Right." Then they left and Odie went to them and said "I hope this works coz if you guys are gonna be like this all day I'm gonna go insane" he gave them the potion and they drank it and suddenly they stopped laughing (AT LAST!!!) Odie got a relieving smile "Finally now you guys can be useful again"
Herry: "Oh man I thought my longs are gonna fall out" Neil scratched his head "Glad that's over" suddenly Odie started laughing.
Herry: "What's the joke?" Odie pointed at Neil's hair and Herry looked and also started laughing, Neil looked up "What's so funny?"
Herry: "Dude your hair" Neil reached into his pocket to get his mirror "What's wrong?" then Herry licked his thumb "Let me help" Neil jumped two steps back "Dude eeuw! Don't ever, ever do that again"
Herry: "Fine if you don't want help" and then he smeared his thumb against Neil's arm, Neil stared at him "Aaaaahhhh!!!" he stormed in Odie's direction, Odie had to move very quickly "Whoa Neil!"
Neil: "Water! I need water" he took some water from Chiron's table and wasted his arm. After his whole mishap he went to stand in front of Herry and Odie, saying "That was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced." Then they went to the brownstone and Herry went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat, Neil went to check his hair and Odie went to Archie's room and opened the door "Hey guys how's thing?" Atlanta stood against the wall and Archie laid on the bed and lifted his head "Hey Odie what's up?"
Odie: "Not much we've finally saved Herry and Neil from laughing and your clone escaped, but you don't have to worry about a thing we've got it covered" Archie laughed "It sounds like it" Odie laughed "Give us a break at least we're trying"
Atlanta: "Who's looking for the clone?"
Odie: "Chiron and Hephaestus went to his workshop, but I guess we're gonna do the real search"
Atlanta: "I'll come help...if you're okay on your own Arch?"
Archie: "Of course go ahead I'll see you guys a little later"
Atlanta: "Call Athena if you need anything" just then Athena walked in "Do I look like your personal slave?" Atlanta looked at her "Where's Herry and Neil?"
Athena: "Neil's in the bathroom fixing his hair and Herry's stuffing his face in the kitchen"
Odie: "Great now it's gonna take us another twenty minutes to get them out of there"
Atlanta: "I'm cutting it to five even if I have to use my crossbow on them" she walked out the door and Odie stared at her "Love that girl"
Athena: "She's got soul"
Archie: "The dangerous soul, that's her biggest turn on" Odie looked at him "You mean your biggest turn on" Archie looked surprised "No I don't like Lanta that way" Odie laughed "But you're calling her nicknames"
Archie: "Hey that's not fair you guys call her Lanta to"
Odie: "Sure Archie" they left and then they heard something breaking in the bathroom and stopped to see what's going on. Suddenly they heard Neil "Just give me a sec here" then they heard Atlanta "Neil move your butt!" then something broke again and Neil stormed out of the bathroom "Jeese girl you got no respect for the sensitivity of fashion" she came out and pointed her crossbow in his direction with that dangerous don't mess with me look "Move" Neil looked at them "Look at her she's like a crazy animal"
Atlanta: "Move Neil!" he looked at her "Where to?"
Atlanta: "The door Neil!" he got out of her way "Okay just put that thing away" they all walked to the door and Herry came out of the kitchen "What's going on?" still chewing his last piece of bread
Odie: "Atlanta got Neil out of the bathroom with her crossbow"
Herry: "Sweet"
Athena: "Now you kids get out of here so that I can go clean up the mess Atlanta made in the bathroom coz I know she must've hit something Neil's too lucky to be shot by her." Then the teens left and as soon as they came in Hephaestus' workshop Chiron send them off to find the clone. They went out the back way and Neil said, "This is so great we don't even know if he went this way" Atlanta saw tracks on the ground "We can follow his tracks"
Neil: "Oh really maybe if there were any"
Atlanta: "There is"
Neil: "Oh, oh so you have super vision now" Atlanta pointed on the ground and Neil looked down "Oh...how did that get there?"
Atlanta: "I can track this guy I think I already know where he's going"
Neil: "Well don't just stand there talking rubbish and start moving" Atlanta glared at him "Are you talking to me?" Neil looked into her eyes and saw the dangerous lioness coming out "No, no..." her looked at Odie
Atlanta: "Neil he ain't gonna help you" then he looked at Herry "Herry old friend you'll help me right?" Herry shook his head then he looked to the side and Atlanta stood right in front of him "Aaaahhhh!"
Odie: "Guys stop playing, Chiron's counting on us and especially Archie's counting on us to get his life back"
Herry: "Can we stop at the take away I really need a burger now?"
Neil: "Herry can you stop thinking about your stomach for one second"
Herry: "Would you stop thinking about your looks for one second?"
Atlanta: "Jeese you guys can be so sarcastic"
Neil: "I'm not sarcastic I'm just always right" Herry laughed "Yeah right"
Atlanta: "Neil you're not always right"
Neil: "And you're not always bright" then Herry laughed even louder
Atlanta: "Herry shut up"
Herry: "Hey don't tell me to shut up I didn't do anything thing it's pretty boy over there"
Neil: "Hey don't through my looks in with this they're innocent"
Atlanta: "Oh Neil you've got such a problem it's..."
Odie: "Shut up!" everyone kept quiet and looked at Odie "Guys do you hear yourselves?"
Neil: "Uh excuse me who put this small electric head in charge?" Odie glared at him "Who are you calling a small electric head?" then Jay and Theresa came walking to them.
Jay: "Guys, guys, guys" everyone looked at him "Jay"
Jay: "Hey why are we fighting we've got a mission right?" he looked at Atlanta "Right?"
Atlanta: "I guess we've been a little unreasonable"
Neil: "A little try a hockey field no, no a whole soccer field"
Atlanta: "Neil don't make me..."
Theresa: "Oh Atlanta why don't you just quite it you know Neil's too lucky for you to do something to him" Atlanta glared at her "I've been looking for a reason to kick your butt"
Theresa: "Bring it on girlfriend"
Jay: "Girls, girls play nice now Chiron thinks we've already got the clone by now and we're still standing on the same place fighting, so I want you to think about it...is it really worth it ha?" he looked at Theresa "Resa" she glared at him "Okay fine Atlanta I'm sorry" she smiled "Okay then I'm sorry to"
Jay: "Good and you guys are going to apologize to one another"
Odie: "I'm sorry guys I didn't mean the things I said"
Neil: "I'm sorry to" Herry looked the other way and Jay looked at him "Herry" he pretend he didn't hear
Jay: "Herry!" he looked at Jay "What?"
Jay: "Apologize to Odie and Neil"
Herry: "I'm sorry...Odie"
Jay: "And Neil"
Herry: "Ah man do I have to say sorry to Neil?"
Jay: "Yes now do it" he didn't say a word and everyone stared at him
Jay: "Herry"
Neil: "Jay it's okay just leave him" Jay looked at him "No he's gonna say sorry even if we have to stand here all day...Herry" he crossed his arms "Fine sorry Neil" Jay smiled "Okay then we can go find the clone." They started following the tracks that lead them right to the out town village. As they came there Atlanta's cell rang "Hello"
Archie: "Hi where are you guys?"
Atlanta: "Hi we're at the village the clone's here"
Archie: "I wonder what he's doing there"
Atlanta: "Have no idea, but it won't be very hard to find him here"
Archie: "Can I come help?"
Atlanta: "I don't know Arch let me ask Jay first" "Jay Archie wants to know if he can come help us?"
Jay: "No tell him he must stay in bed"
Atlanta: "Arch Jay says you must stay in bed"
Archie: "Do I look like his kid give the phone to him" she gave the phone to Jay "Here Archie wants to talk to you"
Jay: "Yes Archie what is it?"
Archie: "What's your problem? Why can't I come?"
Jay: "Coz you're still weak and we don't need you right now"
Archie: "Well I'm coming if you like it or not"
Jay: "Hold on a sec" he pressed the phone against his chest "Theresa call Athena and tell her to lock Archie in"
Theresa: "On it" she called immediately
Jay: "Okay Archie do as you wish we'll see you later" he hung up and gave the phone back to Atlanta.
Jay: "Okay now that Archie's not going anywhere let's find the clone" "We'll go in groups, Theresa you're with me, Odie you go with Atlanta and Neil you go with Herry"
Herry: "Dude there's no way I'm going with Neil"
Neil: "And what's wrong with going with Neil?"
Jay: "Okay, okay Odie you go with Herry, Neil, Atlanta." They went their separate ways, Herry and Odie went straight to the market so that Herry can get food and Odie was hoping they'll spot the clone, while Atlanta and Neil got so lost coz Atlanta can't concentrate coz all Neil can do is complain about everything possible he can think of.
Atlanta: "Neil could you just shut up for a sec here so that I can figure out where we are"
Neil: "I thought you're the tracker around here and now you got us lost" Atlanta gave him an anger look "You can stare all you want I'm not getting any uglier"
Atlanta: "Neil shush!" he looked surprised at her "Don't shush me"
Atlanta: "Neil please, please just keep quiet for a while" she saw a flower shop behind him "Let's ask for directions there" Neil turned around and got a you've-got-to-be-kidding-me laugh, "You're not serious" Atlanta looked at him "I am." They went to the shop and as they came in there stood a purple head boy with the same looks as Archie
Atlanta: "Archie!" Neil looked at her "I mean the clone, well don't just stand there let's get him" they went closer and Neil said, "What do we call him?" Atlanta looked at him "I guess Archie"
Neil: "Well go talk to him so that we can go"
Atlanta: "Why don't you do it?"
Neil: "Coz you're his sweet heart"
Atlanta: "No I'm not" she said very fast "Fine I'll do it" she went closer "Archie..." he turned around and got a relieving smile as if he knew she'd come for him. He gave her a flower, she took it and said "Wow...um...thanx I guess" he smiled "It's my pleasure" he said with a soft deep voice that made her calm and almost...in love, suddenly Neil said "Oh for heaven's shake guys you sound like an old married couple" Atlanta smiled knowing she and Archie will never be. As soon as they came out of the shop they called the rest of the gang and met them at the village's gate. Jay, Theresa, Neil and Atlanta were there first and watched over the clone and then after a little while Odie and Herry came walking to them
Jay: "Where have you guys been?'
Odie: "We were at the market Herry was hungry"
Neil: "As usual"
Theresa: "Neil don't start another fight"
Jay: "Well guys let's get back to Chiron's study." As they came there Jay and Theresa went to the Hera's solarium and the rest went to Chiron's study, where he was reading through his books looking for a solution for the problem.
Atlanta: "Chiron what should we do with the clone?"
Chiron: "We're gonna have to put him in a room and lock it"
Atlanta: "But why he's just like a human and unlike Archie he's nice"
Odie: "You can be glad Archie's not here coz he wouldn't like that"
Chiron: "I'm sorry, but we have to keep him here and he can go anywhere he likes and we can't have that he can say and do things that can complicate Archie's life" he looked at Herry "Will you take him to the lab and lock him up in the glass window room?"
Herry: "Sure"
Chiron: "Odie go with him" they left and Atlanta said, "I kinda feel sorry for him"
Chiron: "Atlanta he's not human he's a virus"
Atlanta: How much can he possibly know about Archie's life?" Chiron looked at her "He knows everything Archie knows remember he's made from him"
Atlanta: "So if someone...say wants to know things about Archie, will he know the answers?"
Chiron: "I'm afraid so"
Atlanta: "Oh" she said convincible coz she knows now she can find out what happened in Archie's past and why he's so secretive
Chiron: "If there's things you want to know about Archie I recommend you ask himself he will be hurt if he finds out that you heard his whole life story from his clone"
Atlanta: "I don't wanna know about Archie's life I'm not even...really interested" Chiron looked at her and smiled like a father smiles when he looks at his daughter very proud. Atlanta went outside and Neil stood against the pillar "What took you so long?"
Atlanta: "I was just talking to Chiron" then Jay and Theresa came to them
Jay: "Where's Herry and Odie?"
Neil: "They went to put the clone in a cage"
Atlanta: "It's not a cage it's a room that Chiron wants to keep locked"
Jay: "I guess it's better that way"
Theresa: "It's a little harsh"
Jay: "I know, but we have to think of Archie he's the victim." They all went back to the brownstone, Herry wanted to open the door "Why's the door locked?" Jay laughed, "Oh Athena locked Archie in" he knocked and Athena came to open up "Oh kids it's you"
Jay: "Where's Archie?"
Athena: "He's in the living room" they came in and went to the living room
Herry: "Hey dude what's up?" Archie turned around "What's up? I'll tell you what's up you guys leave me here when I told you I'm fine and then you got Athena to lock me in and you ask me what's up" Jay laughed "Don't take it so personally we only want the best for you"
Archie: "Sure" he got up and went to his room
Atlanta: "I'll go talk to him" she went to his room and knocked and he said, "Go away!"
Atlanta: "Arch it's me can I come in?" after a while he opened the door and she said "Hey" she went in and he went to sit on his bed, she smiled "Did you struggle to get past Athena?" he looked at her "You don't know how aggressive that woman can be" she laughed and went to sit next to him and he looked at her and started laughing also, she pushed him with her arm and he pushed her back. Then she looked at him "Wanna come skate with me?' he looked at her "No thanx I wanna go to the gym and built up my strength again" she smiled "Okay I'll see you later." He left and she went for a walk outside and saw Archie standing under the tree, she looked surprised coz he said he's going to the gym so she went to him "Archie I thought you're going to the gym?" he turned around and smiled "I had to do something first" she crossed her arms "Oh...what?" he came closer and took her hand and she...well didn't think, then he looked at her and she got nerves and said "Archie what's this about?" he smiled "Will you go to the movies with me tomorrow night?" she couldn't get a word out and looked like she saw a ghost "I-I..."
Sign up to rate and review this story