Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Emily

by MicVSMoshpit 6 reviews

(My favourite chaper) Everyone goes out for dinner together, the night before the wedding.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 707 words - Complete

1Original
I watched Tims expression as he let everyone into our apartment. When Gerard shook his hand, Tim was glaring at Gerard. Gerard either didn't seem to notice or didn't care because he walked passed Tim and embraced me. "Hi Sara" he whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against it and making me shiver. I quickly let go sensing Tims gaze upon us.

My mom was so eager to see me that she pushed Gerard out of the way. "Oh honey, I can't believe you're getting married. This is so exciting." Her eyes gleamed with tears, and I figured that she had finally settled on the idea that I was marrying Tim, and not Gerard.

"I'm so proud of you" Gerards mom said. "I'll be honest though. I always thought that you and Gerard would end up together." Gerard and I looked at each other before we started laughing, but I knew that he was just covering up how he really felt; He thought we should be together too.

"Hey Sara" Mikey said. I hadn't even noticed him come in. "This is my fiance, Alicia." Mikey had his arm around the waste of a stunning girl with black hair and a nose ring.

"Nice to meet you" I said, shaking her hand.

"Same here" she replied.

"So uh. Why didn't you invite the rest of the band?" asked Mikey curiously.

I felt my face growing red. "Well, I totally would have but I didn't know their addresses. But I would have if I knew."

"Yeah, I thought so" he said, grinning sloppily. "And I hope its okay, but I took it upon myself to invite them. I hope you don't mind, but they'll be there tomorrow."

"No, that's more then fine" I said, returning his grin. "So how about we all go out to eat? I know this wonderful place just a few blocks away."

"That sounds great!" my mom said excitedly. "Tim, when are your parents coming?"

"Tomorrow"

"That's cutting it close isn't it?" She giggled "Oh, I just can't wait!" Everyone made their way out the door.
________________________________________________

"Have you thought of any names for the baby yet?" asked Alicia, who was trying to ignore Mikeys little signs of affection while she talked.

"Well-"

"Cameron" blurted our Tim. "If it's a boy I want to name it Cameron."

"What if it's a girl?" asked Gerard, who looked at me.

"Emily I said quietly, not looking away from him. He suddenly looked sad, and I had to look away. I couldn't have him making me feel for him again.

****FLASH BACK******

"Hey Sara, when you grow up, are you going to have kids?" asked 12 year old Gerard from his spot on my pink carpet.

"Never!" I snickered.

"Why?" he asked, rolling onto his stomach and propping his elbows up.

"Because they're so annoying. And dirty too. I don't want a dirty smelly thing running around my house."

"Well that's a stupid reason to not want a kid."

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Hey Gerard?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up!" I threw a pillow at him but he caught it. He stood up and then layed down next to me on my bed. He turned to look at me and then smiled.

"When I have a child, if it's a girl, then I'm going to name her Emily."

"why?"

"Because that's your middle name."

"What's so special about my middle name?"

"It's your middle name." He smiled at me then kissed me on the cheek.

************

***BACK TO PRESENT****

Tim helped my parents load their luggage into the waiting cab, and it wasn't until they had driven off until he spoke to me. "Changed your mind yet?"

"Tim. Don't start this. I've told you, I chose you."

"How do I know you're not going to leave me at the altar?"

"Because I love you Tim. I want to spend my life waking up next to you and only you." This seemed to satisfy him, so we made our way back up to the apartment.

Tim went straight away to take a shower, and I layed down on the bed. I heard the shower turn off a few minutes later, and I shut my eyes, hoping that Tim would believe I was sleeping.
Sign up to rate and review this story