Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > The Little Mermaid: Evolution

Meeting More Characters!

by AnonGirl88 0 reviews

Chapter two.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Parody, Romance - Characters: Cyclops, Jean - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 1245 words

0Unrated
AN: And I'm back! I just want to apologise for the spelling errors in the first chapter. I promise that this time there will be a lot less, if any at all. I can't figure out why it's not showing the symbols though. Oh well. Well, here's chapter two! We finally meet Skuttle, Flotsam, and Jetsam!

----------
Once again, AnonGirl88 is at the beach scene, but this time she's wide awake and is busy talking on a cell phone. Something she only does in dire, life or death situations.

"Are you sure you haven't found Pyro yet?" she asks the person she's talking to. "Have you checked the Acolyte base? And still nothing? Alright, no it's okay, I've got a pretty good idea where he might be." She hangs up and dials a diffrent number. "Fishy? Find the Dudes and chase them until the tell you what they did with Pyro this time, then call me back. Yes, you can bite them if you want. In fact, I insist." She hangs up, obviously very irratated. "I can not believe thi-" Suddenly her cell phone rings to the tune of Toccata and Fugue. "This had better be good. Hello? What? What do you mean I'm on again? Now is not a goo-" She looks at the camera and gives a huge, fake grin while tossing the cell phone away. "Hello! And welcome to chapter two of The Little Mermaid: Evolution. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene changes to show a tiny island with a crows nest. Kurt the blue seagull is sitting in it playing with a telescope, humming happily to himself.

"Scuttle!" Jean calls, jogging him out of his euphoria.

"Vhoa!" Kurt jumps and looks through his telescope with his eye at the big end and sees Jean and Sam, who look like they're far away.

"Mermaid off ze port bound!" he yells.

The scene changes to show that Jean and Sam are actually just less than a foot away.

"Ariel, how you doing, kid!" he yells. He puts the telescope down and sees them. "Vhoah, vhat a swim."

"Scuttle, look what we found!" Jean says happily, dropping the bag on the little island.

"Yeah, there was this sunken ship, and this really creepy-" Sam starts, but is interrupted by Kurt.

"Human stuff, huh? Hey, let me see!" Kurt says before teleporting down from his perch.

"Kurt! No teleporting!" AnonGirl88 yells from backstage.

"Oops! Sorry, fraulien!" Kurt teleports back up and drops an anchor down which is attached to a rope that Kurts foot tangles up in, causing him to fall down. He waddles over, stepping on Sam's head in the process, and grabs the fork.

"Look at zis! Vow, zis is speacial, zis is very, very unusual."

"What? What is it?" Jean asks excitedly.

"It's a dingle hopper! Humans use zese little babies to straighten zeir hair out." Kurt says while bending the fork. He then begins to use it to comb his head feathers. "See, just a little yank here and a little twirl zere, and I got zee aesthetically pleasing configuration of hair zat ze ladies go nuts over." After twirling the fork around, the feathers poof up into a giant pom-pom.

"Hey, he was supposed to say 'that humans go nuts over', not ladies." Todd says.

"I know, I told him to switch it. Just a little present for all the Kurt fans out there." AnonGirl88 replies.

"Huh, a dingle hopper!" Jean says, astonished as she takes the fork.

"What about that one?" Sam asks, pointing to the pipe, which Kurt immeadiatley grabs.

"Zis, I haven't seen in years, zis is wunderbar! A banded, bulbous snarfblast!"

"Oooohhh!"

"Now ze snarfblast dates back to prehistoric times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day." he pauses for a minute to stare at Jean. "Zat's very boring. So zey invented zis snarfblast to make fine music. Allow me."

Kurt blows into it as hard as he can, bringing up a bunch of bubbles and sea weed. While he's coughing and choking, Jean smacks her forehead.

"Music!"

"It's stuck!" Kurt chokes and spits out some sand.

"Oh the concert! Oh my gosh, my father's going to kill me!" Jean says, ignoring Kurt and stuffing the stuff back into her bag.

"The concert was today!" Sam says. "Hang on." He whips out a speacial waterproof PDA and looks through it. "Yep, four o'clock, concert."

"Maybe you could make a little planter out of it or something." Kurt says right before Jean snatches the pipe away.

"I'm sorry, I've got to go! Thank you Scuttle!" Jean says before swimming away with Sam close behind.

"Any time, liebchien. Any time." Kurt waves.

Jean and Sam swim past a big pile of rocks, under which Lance and Pietro the eels are hiding.

"Why do I have to be one the stupid eels?" Lance complains.

"Well I was going to have Toad do it, but then I realised that the eels have to be at least somewhat charming." AnonGirl88 says.

"Hey, I'm charming!" Toad says. "Ain't that right, cuddlebumps?" he immeadiatley begins hitting on Wanda.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SLIMY LITTLE FREAK!" Wanda screams, shooting hex bolts at him.

"Wanda, don't beat him up to badly. We're going to need him later on in the story." AnonGirl88 says. "Continue!"

Lance's left eye and Pietro's right eye start glowing yellow and show Jean and Sam swimming. The eyes slowly meld together while changing from yellow to white, turning into one orb.

"Yes, hurry home Princess." Agatha says. "We wouldn't want to miss Daddy's little celebration, now would we? Ha. Celebration indeed, bah! In my day, we had fantastical feasts! When I lived in the palace."

She grabs a little shrimp from a bucket and pops it into her mouth before climbing out of her little cave nook.

"And now look at me. Wasting away to practically nothing. Banished and exiled and practically starving, while he and his flimsy fish folk celebrate. Well, I'm going to give them something to celebrate! Flotsam! Jetsam!" she yells the last two words. Lance and Pietro both smack their heads on the rock above them at their names.

"OW!" they both yell, clutching their heads with their tails.

"Lance! Pietro was the only one who was supposed to smack his head, not you!" AnonGirl88 says.

"Oh don't do me any favors!" Pietro yells.

"Okay, I won't." AnonGirl88 calls back.

"Like I hit my head on purpose." Lance grumbles.

"Just keep going, we're almost done." AnonGirl88 says.

"I want you to keep an eye on that pretty little daughter of his." Agatha says.

Lance and Pietro smile slyly before swimming away.

"She may be the key to Tritons undoing." Agatha says in a sinister fashion before the screen fades out.

"And cut! That's it for today, folks! See you all tomorrow!" AnonGirl88 says, propelling her miniature submarine around.

Once again, her cell phone, which has magically re-appeared from out of no where, goes off. She quickly answers it.

"Hello? Fishy! Good, I was starting to get worried. What? What do you mean you can't find the Dudes? Argh, figures that they decide to leave the one time I find a use for them. No, don't worry about it, you just work on that top secret project I told you about. Okay, bye." she hangs up and drives away.

--------
Well, that's chapter two for you.
Sign up to rate and review this story