Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > The Little Mermaid: Evolution

Part of Your World

by AnonGirl88 0 reviews

Chapter Three.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Parody, Romance - Characters: Cyclops, Jean - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 1744 words

0Unrated
AN:Well, here's chapter 3. Not a whole lot to say.

----------------
The scene shows AnonGirl88 sitting casually in a directors chair wearing a complete directors outfit: white shirt, dark blue blazer and buisness pants, dress shoes, sunglasses, beret, and a megaphone to her right. Which looks extremley strange because she's on the beach right in front of the ocean.

"Hello! And welcome to the third chapter of the parody The Little Mermaid: Evolution. I am your host, director, and producer, AnonGirl88." she says in a dignified voice that sounds really creepy coming from her.

"This is the third chapter, moron! Everyone already knows who you are!" Someone yells from backstage.

"Shut up, Other Dude! You're lucky I had to send Fishy on that top secret mission!" AnonGirl88 screams through her megaphone. She then clears her throat and smiles for the camera. "Anyway, thank you so much for joi-" she is interrupted when her cell phone goes off, this time to the tune 'Funky Town'. She glares at it, then smiles a big, phoney smile before turning her chair around so that her back is to the camera.

"Whoever this is, you had better have a really good reason for calling me no- what? I see. Thank you." she hangs up her cell phone and turns back to the camera. "Due to events beyond our control, I will not be here for the remainder of the chapter. Instead," she pulls out her clip board. "Uh, Ray will be the substitute director. Now if you'll excuse me." she rips off her directors outfit and reveals her original outfit, then runs away like the insane maniac that she is.

"Hey, get back here! You can't just leave before the story has even started!" Mr. L, the leprechaun yells, chasing after her.

"Okay, you heard her, I'm in charge!" Ray appears. He sits down in the chair and grabs the megaphone. "ACTION!"

---------

Sam the yellow fish is waiting outside the throne room while Hank lectures Jean.

"Oh I just don't know what to do with you, young lady!" he says, sounding dismayed.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I completley forgot!" Jean says.

"As a result of your careless behavior-" Hank begins until Remy buts in.

"Careless and reckless behavior!"

"The entire celebration was-"

"Well it was ruined!" Remy interrupts. "Dat's all, completley destroyed! Dis concert was to be de pinnacle of Remy's career, now thanks to you Remy's de laughing stock of de entire kingdom!"

"But it wasn't her fault!" Sam says, finally swimming in to defend Jean by getting in Remy's face. But his moment of bravery is short lived and he falters under Hank and Remy's stares.

"See, uh, this shark came, yeah, uh, yeah! And we tried to, but we couldn't! And, and, grrrrrr. And then he was like, whoah! And we were like, whoah! And then he was-"

"Cut, cut, cut, cut, CUT!" Ray yells from off-stage. "That last line was from Finding Nemo!"

"Oops, sorry." Sam says. "Aah, and then we were safe. Then this blue seagull came and he was all 'This is this' and 'That is that,"

"What? Seagull?" Hank says, startled out of his previous boredom. Sam clamps his fins over his mouth while Hank starts to get angry.

"You went up to the surface again, didn't you! Didn't you!"

"Nothing happened." Jean says sheepishly.

"Ariel, how many times must we be through this? You could have been seen by one of those barbarians, by one of those, those humans!" Hank says.

"Daddy, they're not barbarians!" Jean snaps.

"Duncan is!" Scott says from off stage.

"Yeah, and so is Principal Kelly!" Freddy adds.

"Quiet on the set!" Ray yells.

"They're dangerous!" Hank says, trying to ignore the interruptions. "Do you think I want to see my youngest daughter snared by some fish eaters hook?"

"I'm sixteen years old. Actually I'm seventeen. I'm not a child anymore!"

"Don't you take that tone withe me! As long as you live under my ocean, you will obey my rules!"

"Wait, if she's a mermaid, and her pops rules the whole entire ocean, where else is she supposed to go?" Toad asks.

"How should I know?" Ray asks. "I'm just the substitute director. Ask the author when she gets back."

"But if you would just listen!" Jean says.

"Not another word! And I am never, never to hear of you going to the surface again! Is that clear!" Hank yells. Jean glares at him, then swims away crying, with Sam right behind her. Hank sinks down into his throne, exhausted.

"Hmph. Teenagers. Dey t'ing dey know everyt'ing." Remy comments. "You give dem an inch, dey swim all over you."

"Do you think I, I was too hard on her?" Hank asks him.

"Definetley not! Why, if Ariel was Remy's daughter, he'd show her who was boss. None of dis flitting to de surface and other such nonsense. No sir, Remy'd keep her under tight control."

"You're absoulutley right, Sebastion!" Hank says.

"Of course." Remy replies.

"Ariel needs constant supervision."

"Constant."

"Someone to watch over her, to keep her out of trouble!"

"All de time."

"And you are just the crab to do it!" Hank pokes Remy in the chest. Remy stares at him open mouth, the slowly swims away. When he's out of hearing range, he starts to mutter to himself.

"How does Remy get himself into dese messes? He should be writing symphonies, not chase after head strong teenagers."

"Why not, that's how you spend every waking hour!" Bobby yells from backstage.

Jean and Sam swim by slowly, looking around to make sure that they aren't being followed. Remy notices and immeadiatley becomes suspicous.

"Hmm? What is dat fille up to?" he asks himself.

He follows them as they swim far, far, far away from the palace. Remy stops on a rock to catch his breath and sees Jean push a large rock away from the entrance to a cave, which she and Sam swim into. Remy manages to follow un-noticed, but he ends up getting his legs caught in the door. He wrenches himself free but the momentum sends him straight into a wall.

Rubbing his head, he looks around the grotto and is amazed to see that it is filled with all kinds of human junk: barrels, jewelry boxes, broken mugs, a dozen or so Furbies, and other stuff.

"Ariel, are you okay?" Sam asks Jean.

"If only I could make him understand. I just don't see how people who make such wonderful things could be bad."

"Look at this stuff,

Isn't it neat?

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl,

The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove,

Treasures untold.

How many wonders can one cavern hold?

Looking around here you'd think

Sure. She's got everything.

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty.

I've got whosits and whatsits galore.

You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!

But who cares?

No big deal.

I want more.

I want to be where the people are.

I want to see, want to see them dancing.

Walking around on those, what do you call them?

Oh, feet.

Flipping your fins you don't get too far.

Legs are required for dancing,

strolling along down a, what's that word again?

Street.

Up where they walk,

Up where they run,

Up where they stay all day in the sun,

Wandering free,

Wish I could be,

Part of that world!

What would I give,

If I could live

out of these waters?

What would I pay

To spend the day

Warm on the sand?

Betcha on land,

They understand.

Bet they don't reprimend their daughters.

Bright young women.

Sick of swimming.

Ready to stand!

And ready to know what the people know!

Ask them my questions

And get some answers!

What's a fire? And why does it,

What's the word? Burn?

When's it my turn?

Wouldn't I love?

Love to explore that shore above

Out of the sea.

Wish I could be.

Part of that world."

"Okay, send in the stunt double!" Ray yells. Bobby stomps in, wearing several layers of protective padding.

"Remind me again why I'm the stunt double?" Bobby asks, his speech muffled by the foam.

"Because you're an idiot. I told you not to slip that spider ice cube down her back!"

"But it was so funny!"

"Yeah, but she didn't think so, which is why you're the stunt double." Ray says, pushing Bobby inside a glass bottomed mug.

The mug rolls down and crashes into a pile of junk, starteling Jean and Sam.

"Okay, stunt double out." Ray yells. Bobby stumbles out of the mug, his padding torn and Remy comes in.

"Sebastion!" Jean says. Remy is wearing a diamond ring around is neck and a tea cup on his back, has a pipe in his mouth, two of his legs are stuck in a thimble, and he is sitting on top of a tiny accordion. He spits the pipe out and starts to angrily rip the things off.

"Ariel, how could you, what is all dis?" he demands.

"It's, uh, it's my collection." Jean says, nervously playing with her hair.

"Oh, I see. Yo' collection, hmm." Remy says calmly before freaking out. "IF YO' FATHER KNEW ABOUT DIS"

"You're not going to tell, are you?" Sam asks, panicking.

"Oh please Sebastion, he would never understand." Jean begs.

"Ariel, you are under a lot of pressure." Remy says. "Come with me, Remy'll take you home and get you something warm to drink."

"How would that work if they're underwater?" Toad asks.

"Uh, ask AnonGirl88 when she gets back." Ray says.

Suddenly a large shadow looms overhead. Jean swims up to investegate.

"What do you suppose?" Jean asks, mostly to herself.

"Ariel?" Remy asks as he and Sam follow her.

"Cut!" AnonGirl88 yells, dragging behind her a struggling Pyro who's bound and gagged.

"De fille finally got you, huh mon ami?" Remy chuckles. Pyro and AnonGirl88 glare at him, making him quiet down.

"So, how'd everything go?" AnonGirl88 asks, hugging Pyro.

"Great. Fantastic, even." Ray says.

"Good. So we'll see you all tomorrow then!" AnonGirl88 says before dragging Pyro away.

-----------
See, I always get my man. Whether he likes it or not! Lol. Believe it or not, I am not some psychotic rabid fan girl, I had a very good, legitimate reason for kidnapping Pyro! Of course, I still plan on keeping him: that's where the psyco rabid fan girl thing comes in.
Sign up to rate and review this story