Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > Family Problems (i dont really know a good title)

Victors Prolouge

by danteizbadazz 0 reviews

this is the prolouge of another character thats created

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 391 words

0Unrated
Victor stood atop a spire of the headquarters of Apocalypse's Horsemen, an orginization of demons content on destroying the world and rebuilding it in their image.

Victor thought he had wiped out this orginization years ago, but obviously he was wrong.

As Victor searched for an easy way in so that he didnt have to fend off hundreds of demons at once, he heard something.

"Victor, It's been a long time."

Victor turned around to see his cousin, Spike, standing there.

"It's been a week," said Victor, "are you alright man?"

"I'm better than alright. I'm more powerful than you could imagine, and there's only one thing stopping me from gaining absolute power." He replied

"What's th... cough" Victor was interupted by something choking him, that thing was Spike. "Spike... what are... you doing!?"

Spike choked him until he had lost all conciousness and threw him off the spire. Victor hit the ground hard.

When Victor started to regain conciousness he faintly heard footsteps, and Spike say, "Welcome to my hell..." Victor blacked out again.

5 years Later

Victor was awakened by the loud sound of metal scraping on asphalt. He stood up and looked out the window, an Oragurerra was dragging an 18 wheeler oil truck down the street towards Victors apartment.

The Orangurerra stopped and looked Victor right in the eye, then threw the truck. the truck hit into the building causing a huge explosion and most of the building to collapse.

The Orangurerra started laughing until he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Victor jumped from his 6th story apartment building towards the Orangurerra with his sword, Merciless, in hand.

In midair Victor starting slashing at his enemy, jumped off its head and landed behind it.

Victor sheathed his sword and watched as his enemy fell into tiny little pieces.

"Hmm..." said Victor, "I was expecting something a little less... pathetic."

All of a sudden he felt an evil force from somewhere behind him, he turned to look. "You," he said to Spike, who was standing on top of the ruins of an old lumber mill, "Not this time, I have the upper hand, I'm not a weakling like you."

On that note, Victor ran towards Spike, Merciless in hand.

But Something wasn't right with Spike, something that Victor had never felt before around him... pure evil.
Sign up to rate and review this story