Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Going Mad

by twiinklestar 8 reviews

Jay's going mad without Theresa.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 382 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18 :

Jay watched them both come up. He ignored their over-happy faces.

"Archie, Atlanta, you're here. Good. Now go see if anyone is getting tired of rowing.

And so they sailed on and so Jay got tenser and more paranoid. He would snap at people for no reason and he would yell at people for their small mistakes.

Atlanta was walking down the center of the boat. It was a scary position for Atlanta to be in. She was the only woman on a bout with 44 other men. The rowers were starting not to care whether Atlanta was taken or not. All they wanted was to get some ass. As Atlanta walked down the center, men would wink at her or try to grope her but she skidded past them. She ran past them and sat next to Archie who was rowing on the left at the very back of the boat.

"Archie, I'm scared,"

"Why?" asked Archie as Atlanta leant her head on his shoulder and placed her hand on his knee. Archie wished he could hold her hand and wrap his arm around her shoulder but he had to row.

"All these men, they've been away from women to long. They're starting to get horny and I'm the only girl here,"

"Well stay near me and I'll protect you. Meanwhile, I think Jay's under, in the cabins. Why don't you go see how he's doing," Archie suggested.

"I think I will," Atlanta smiled and kissed Archie on the cheek.

If only Archie hadn't said anything to Atlanta. Jay was going mad without Theresa. He was starting to hallucinate.

*

Jay sat on his bead and ran his hands through his hair. He missed Theresa so much. He wished she were here.

"Oh Theresa, what have I done? I wish you were here,"

*

Atlanta climbed down the ladder into the cabins. She saw Jay on his bed.

"Hey Jay,"

*

He could almost hear her voice talking to him. It said "Hey Jay,"

He looked up to see the love of his life; her long red curly hair that traveled down to her curvaceous hips.

*

Why was Jay staring at her that way?

"Jay?"

*

He ran up and hugged her.

"Oh Theresa! I thought I'd never see you again!"

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story