Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Black

by twiinklestar 5 reviews

Jay's already gone mad and he thinks Atlanta is Theresa. What's gonna happen next?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 390 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19 :

Atlanta was shocked. Hadn't he noticed that she was not Theresa.

*

It felt so good to hug Theresa. He hugged her with all his strength and spun her around.

*

Atlanta was getting dizzy from all of the spinning. She felt like she had been on a merry-go-round that wouldn't stop spinning.

"Whoa Jay!"

Jay put her down.

"Yes Theresa?"

"Uh Jay, I'm not Theresa. It's Atlanta,"

"Don't be silly Ter. Of coarse it's you Theresa! I'm so glad you're back! I missed you so much!" Jay said happily.

He couldn't contain himself. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Atlanta tried to escape the kiss but Jay held her so tight that she couldn't budge. She flailed her hands around and tried to say "No!" but it turned into muffled noises. When Jay stopped kissing her, she was relieved.

"Jay-"

She was stopped because she was being pushed down onto a bed. Jay leaned over her and Atlanta crab-walked backwards. She hit the wall. 'Oh crap,'

Jay started to kiss her again and Atlanta panicked again.

*

Archie was getting tired of rowing. He raised his hand and another man came and took his place. He decided to go and check on Atlanta and Jay. He climbed the ladder down to the cabins. He looked around the cabins and saw Jay and Atlanta making out. His jaw dropped. He was so angry he didn't realize what was happening. He felt like a rhino, read to charge at Jay full speed. 'How could she? How could he?' he asked himself. He then noticed Atlanta's muffled yells and screams and her flailing arms. 'It's not Atlanta, its Jay!' Now he was even angrier.

"God Jay! Just because you don't have your girl doesn't mean you can take mine!" Archie yelled.

He ran up to Jay. Jay looked up at Archie confused. Archie made a fist and Jay noticed his mistake. He looked to the girl he was just kissing. It wasn't Theresa, it was Atlanta. He was going mad. Then his gaze turned to Archie's fist and angered face.

'Uh oh!' Jay thought.

"I'm so sorry!" he said as he prepared for impact. The last thing he saw was Archie angered and he heard a girl scream, most likely Atlanta. Now, all he saw was black.

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story