Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Some Crazy French Canadians and A Chase

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

Ok, two chapters mashed together. Just read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 881 words

0Unrated
Ok, for this one I mashed two chapters together so it was longer cuz the last one was short. Still typed by Chloe so far, ur a peach Chlo!
________________________________________________

The group went to a cafe located down the street from the hotel. They where happily chatting until Veronica's phone rang. She pulled it out and looked at the caller ID before answering it.

"Hi," she said into it quietly.

"Hey, Vee, I'm so sorry," Ellie said on the other end.

"For what, you made the decision to leave, so you can't be sorry about that," Veronica said coldly.

"But I am, I'm sorry for leaving, for making you cry, and for all the other crap I did to you. I've been a really bad friend lately," Ellie said.

"I don't know if I can forgive you Ellie, This is the second time in the past month. All I wanted was for you to be here, and it's too late for that," Veronica said, and closed her phone. Mikey patted her on the back.

It was then that Ellie knew what she needed to do. She grabbed her bags that were still by the door and headed to the airport. She purchased a ticket for the next flight to Paris, France.

Meanwhile, back at the cafe, they got some special visitors.

"Bertie Bopps!" Kaitlin yelled to Bert, who had just walked into the cafe with his band and another group of guys.

"Where have you guys been?" Gerard asked. "You missed something pretty good," He said grabbing Veronica's hand that held the engagment ring and held it up.

"We were kidnapped by some crazy French-Canadians," Quinn said laughing.

"Hey!" a man with brown hair and a French accent said.

"Pierre!" Mikey yelled, jumping up and hugged the man who had spoken.

"Hey Mikey, long time no see," Pierre said. "Who are those two beautiful ladies sitting with you guys?"

"Oh, I almost forgot. This one is my new fiance, Veronica," Mikey said, pointing to her, then he pointed to Kaitlin, "This is her friend, whom I think is Frank's girlfriend, but I'm not sure," Mikey said, then added, "Oh, and this is Pierre, Sebastien, Chuck, and David.

"Aww, no single ones," David said from next to Pierre.

"Nope, so don't you try anything," Frank said, putting his arm around Kaitlin's shoulders.

"Tell us about the ring!" Bert said.

"Um, well, Mikey proposed," Veronica said.

"Duh, we already knew that," Quinn said.

"Oh, who knew?" Veronica asked Mikey. Everyone except Frank raised their hand. "Frank, why didn't you know?"

"Well, I found out last night at least," Frank said.

"He would have told you, so I didn't want anyone to tell him," Mikey said.

"I understand 100%" Veronica laughed.

"Hey!" Frank said, slapping her playfully.

"Iero, don't hit girls!" Kaitlin said, hitting him.

"Kaitlin! Don't hit girls!" Bert laughed. Frank tried to get up to hit him, but Kaitlin held him back. Bert stuck his tongue out at Frank.

"No fair," Frank whined.

"Another reason why I do not need a girlfriend, they're no fun." Bert said.

"Aww, what about me?" Gerard asked, laughing.

"You're not a girl (Awww, I can't believe Bert is being nice). Are you slowpokes done with breakfast yet? We have a sound check at 3 and I wanted to look around a little first," Bert said.

"Thanks Bert, I'm flattered," Gerard said, "I think we're done." He stood up.

Frank stood up quickly and picked up Veronica, threw herover his shoulder and ran out the door.

"Frank, why did you pick me up? Isn't that what Kaitlin's for?" Veronica asked, trying to kick out of Frank's grasp.

"Well yea, but you're getting married soon and your gonna be old with babies, so I don't know the next time i'll be able to do this," frank said.

"Aww, come one Frank, put me down." Veronica kicked about. "Shut up, we have to hide before Mikey catches me," Frank said hold in his hand over Veronica's mouth.

"Mikey!" Veronica yelled the best she could with Frank's hand over her mouth. She bit down hard on his hand.

"Ouch!" he yelped, nursing his sore hand. This allowed Gerard, Mikey, and Kaitlin enough time to cath up. Veronica kicked like crazy, trying to get out of Frank's hold on her. He started to drop her beause she was kicking so much. Mikey got there just in time to catch her.

"Frank! You idiot," Kaitlin yelled slapping him in the head.

"What did I do?" Frank asked.

"You kidnapped my pregnant fiance!"Mikey whined as he set Veronica down.

"I was just playing around," Frank said.

"We know, but she could have gotten hurt," Gerard reprimanded Frank.

"I'm sorry Vee, I didn't mean to hurt you," Frank said, "or this little dude." He rubbed Veronica's tummy.

"I know. Besides, this little 'dude' could still be a girl. We're not sure yet," Veronica said.

"It's going to be a boy, I know it," Frank said.

"Well, whatever it is going to be, it's going to have great parents," said a familiar voice. Veronica turned to look at who spoke.

"What are you doing here?" Frank asked Angrily.

"Hi Ellie," Veronica said quietly.

[insert dramatic music here]

________________________________________________
Ok, how was it? Good? Bad? REVIEWS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Sign up to rate and review this story