Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

ELLIE!

by smokeyozzy 4 reviews

Ellie came back? Read to find out suckas!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 346 words

0Unrated
Ok, heres the next chapter. WOO HOO! This is the third chapter i've posted today!(Still typed by Chloe, thanks so much.)
_________________________________________________

"Answer me," Frank said angrily.

"I came to support my friend. I know I messed up big-time, I feel so bad, Vee," Ellie said sadly.

"What matters is that you're here Ellie. I'm glad you're here now," Veronica said and hugged Ellie.

"But she-" Frank started then stopped when Veronica glared at him.

"Pregnant women scare me," Bert said, The Used and Simple Plan had just caught up in time to see Ellie show up. Veronica glared at Bert, who hid behind Gerard. "Gee, Save me. She's going to kill me," Bert whined.

"No she's not. Come on Babe," Mikey said, walking back towards the hotel. Veronica followed him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They were seated by the pool.

"This is boooring," Bert complained.

"It's not my fault you guys forgot your bathing suits," Mikey said. He and veronica, the only ones that remembered their suits, were cuddled up on one of the beach chairs surroundig the pool with no intentions of swimming.

"Vee? Can I wear your bikini?" Ellie asked, the group had decided to move on with what had happened with Ellie and just be happy :D.

"Ellie, I'm pregnant, remember? I have an ugly fat-people bikini," Veronica yawned, cuddling up to her fiance.

"Veronica, it's a maternity bikini, and it's not ugly," Mikey said.

"No, it's not, I am," Veronica yawned.

"No Babe, you're beautiful." Mikey kissed her.

"Mushyness alert! Get a room!" Quinn teased.

"That sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?" Veronica grinned.

"Yes it does, Veronica," Mikey smiled, picking Veronica up Bridal style.

"Woa dude, how'd you pick her up that easy?" Frank asked.

"Because he's stronger than you, Munchkin," Veronica joked, Frank stuck his tongue out at her.

"To infinity and beyond!" Mikey said laughing, then carried veronica to their hotel room.
_________________________________________________
Ok, that was a short one, but i figured i should cut it off there to be safe. Please review, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Sign up to rate and review this story