Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?

Friends and Family

by Sheya 0 reviews

Usagi is betrayed by all the inners except Ami. So what does she do? Read and find out

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 1379 words

0Unrated
What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?
A SailorMoon Crossover by Sheya
Disclaimer::: I don't own SailorMoon.
I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh either.
This is my own answer to my own challenge.

What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?



Over the next few years Bunny was very happy, she found out that she and Ryou were a perfect match and Bakura just spiced things up, the three of them were very happy together. Ryu and Bunny started dating about four months after they met; Yugi and Tea started about three months later. Tristan started dating Joey's little sister, under protest from Joey, but they were both very happy with each other. They got together around two months after Yugi and Tea got together. Joey and Mai hung out together but it was clear that they were quite happy and planning on dating sooner or later.

One day about four years after she came to Domino, Bunny started having strange dreams. She dreamt that she was a princess or a warrior. She never really remembered them except in bits and pieces. Also, she was just months away from graduating from High School, her grades were so good that she was second valedictorian with Seto Kaiba, but her dreams kept her up at night.

One day about two weeks after her dreams started, after a particularly rough dream she woke up and said, "I wish I could remember the dreams or know what they are all about."

After she spoke a bright light filled the room and she remembered why she was in Domino with no memory.

"So, now I have my memory back... wait a minute...!" She ran to her calendar. "It's the same date... the crystal granted my wish, I relived the last four years. Today is the day of my betrayal. But, now I have true friends... I can get rid of the betrayers, take their senshi powers and bestow them somewhere else." She went to get s few more hours of sleep before classes started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That morning, Usagi walked into her classroom and looked around. "Ryou!! She smiled and ran up to her boyfriend.

"Hey, Bunny!" Ryou looked at her and noticed that she wasn't as happy as she usually was. "What's wrong?"

"I got my memories back last night. I need to talk to everyone after school today."

Classes went by quickly that day, after school she gathered all her friends, and told them about everything. The silver crystal, Sailor moon, Princess Serenity, Usagi Tsukino, the betrayal, and her wishes.

"Now that I remember I have to figure out what to do. I know one thing for sure; I'm not going back to Juuban High. It would be too hard to explain."

"What ever you do we are behind you." Yugi hugged her. "You can always count on us."

Ryou walked over to them. "You have your own girlfriend Yugi, return to me mine." Ryou laugh at the look on Yugi's face at his statement. "But you must know this, Usagi, whatever happens we will always be your friends and you can always count on us." Ryou gave hare a hug and a long kiss. "After all you know the craziness we've gone through."

"Thanks guys. I'll leave this as long as I can. But I feel that I must at least contact my family and Ami."

"They will worry at least. Are you going to tell them everything?" asked Mai.

"Yeah, Ami of course knows most of it."

"So, let's go to you apartment and call your friend and parents." Ryou took her hand and they all left for Usagi's place.

When they got to her apartment she called Ami and her parents; she asked them to come to her apartment in Domino. She also asked her friends to stay in the other room for a bit, they agreed.

When her friend and family came she explained SailorMoon to her parents and then explained the wish and the last four years to everyone. They sat through her explanation and transformation, then started asking questions.

When Luna and Artemis popped out of Ami's bag and started talking and explaining why they advised Usagi and the other Senshi to keep their identities a secret her parents accepted it. Her brother, however, was awed.

"Usagi, are you going to come home?" her mother questioned her.

"Mama, I think I want to stay here... I have three reasons for it, One: I don't want the others to find me yet. Two: I have better grades in this school. Three: my friends. I think Setsuna can fix the time thing. The other Senshi can't find me here because of the Shadow Energy in this area, it messes with Rei's senses but because it isn't evil it doesn't alert them."

"I understand, we can visit you."

"Thanks...." Usagi hugged her parents. "Now I want you to meet my friends, guys, you can come out now."

Yugi, Ryou, Mai, Tea, Joey, Tristan, and Serenity all came into the living room. "Mama, Papa, Shingo, Ami; these are my friends. There is another friend but he couldn't be here today." She then named her friends to her other friend and her family.

"Nice to meet you." Ryou bowed and sat down very close to Usagi.

Usagi's father looked at Ryou like he was about to say something but Usagi glared, "Papa, if you say something when I have a boyfriend my own age I will be very upset."

"But, what about..."

Don't remind me of that JERK! Anyway he is at least six years older then me."

"You last boyfriend was six years older then YOU!?!?!" her father stood up screaming.

"Relax, We never more then kissed. I thought it was destiny but he was just using me. I broke it off before I came here."

"Of course with what you have told us about him, he won't believe that you can break it off." Yugi commented.

"And he'll probably come looking for you as soon as he can." observed Ryou.

"He'll also try to get you back>" Yami took over.

"If he tries anything, I'll send him to the Shadow Realm." snarled Bakura.

Meanwhile Usagi's parents, brother, cats, and friend watched the Yami/Hikari change countenances and personalities.

"Usagi... you are aware...." Ami trailed off.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get used to them soon enough. It's actually quite refreshing... you never know who is gonna speak next."

"But once they open their mouths you definitely know who is speaking. Ryou is nice Bakura is nasty. Yugi is understated, Yami is intense." Mai waved her hand.

"We should, however, be thankful that Usagi came when she did." Joey put his arm around Mai's shoulder.

"Yeah, Bakura was getting out of hand." Tristan put in.

"I think that I don't want to know more.... But, If you are happy Usagi?"

"Yes Mama, I'm very happy here."

"Then do what you must, you will always be my little girl but now I know that you can live on your own too."

Her parents hugged her had Shingo came up to her. "Wow, my sister is SailorMoon." He gave her puppy dog look "Can I get a picture with you?"

"Sure Shingo...." Usagi started looking around.

"I got the camera right here." Serenity held up the camera.

"'K" Usagi transformed and stood next to Shingo. Serenity snapped the picture.

"When we develop these we'll send you a copy."

"Thanks!" Shingo hugged his sister after she de-transformed.

Usagi's parents and brother left for home, Ami and the cats stayed.

"Usagi I'd like to move here but what is the others follow me?"

"Like I said... I will have to confront them sooner or later. But, I don't think that they will connect you moving here and me living here. After all the confrontation happened today."

"Yeah, and the school here is better then Juuban. I'm going to call my mom."

Ami called her mother, her mother told her that she could transfer to Domino, and that the transfer would be complete by the next Monday.

Ami stayed the night with Usagi; the next day her mother brought her things to Domino. Mai also said that her apartment had two bedrooms and Ami could stay there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story