Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?

Endings and New Beginings

by Sheya 1 review

Usagi is betrayed by all the inners except Ami. So what does she do? Read and find out

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 976 words

2Original
What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?
A SailorMoon Crossover by Sheya
Disclaimer::: I don't own SailorMoon.
I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh either.
This is my own answer to my own challenge.

What's a girl to do when she is betrayed?

The next few months passed quickly for Usagi and her friends. One day a few weeks after Ami came to live in Domino, Kaiba challenged Yugi to a duel, what he got instead was Ami challenging him to a chess match... Ami won. Kaiba was steamed; but then again he still wanted to duel Yugi. They both pulled out their duel disks and started them up, a few moments into the battle Ami pulled out her Mercury Computer and started analyzing the Holographic system on the disks. A few moments later Kaiba again stopped his challenge and went off with Ami...

"I think that Kaiba's found a kindred spirit." Usagi said watching them go.

"He forgot about our duel...." Yugi said looking forlorn. "Well maybe next time." He brightened.

All anyone heard out of them when they were together, which was often, for the next few weeks was computer programming and computer building... they also came up with a new smaller and more powerful Duel Disk. They also announce that they were dating three weeks after they met.

Graduation day came and went, that was when Usagi decided the it was time to confront the other Inners. She contacted the Outers... previously only Ami spoke to them... Usagi asked to meet them at Juuban park. All the duelists, the two senshi, friends, and cats met. Usagi explained to the outers about what had happened when she vanished. Kaiba had been told after he and Ami started dating.

At first Michiru and Haruka were worried about Usagi's new friends, but Setsuna put their fears to rest. Usagi explained her plans to make new Senshi... she also said that she wanted Mai to be Venus, Serenity to be Mars, and Tea to be Jupiter. They all accepted her proposal... just as the soon to be former Senshi and Mamaru arrived in their civilian forms.

"Usagi, where have you been the last few months? And what are you doing with that betrayer?" Rei stalked up to her former leader.

"And just who did Ami betray? You or me?" Usagi crossed her arms over her stomach.

"She betrayed..." Rei started.

"I don't care what you say 'cause I was there that day in the bushes I heard EVERYTHING!! She betrayed you who betray me; therefore she is no betrayer to me. You are the betrayer, you have betrayed the Princes you have sworn to protect." Usagi then called her Silver Crystal. "You shall now know the true power of the Moon Royalty."

The soon to be former Inner Senshi and the Former future King transformed, the Outers and the True Inners were mere nanoseconds behind them. Kaiba, Serenity, Mai, Tea, Joey, and Tristan stood off to the side.

"Usagi, you can't beat us." Rei and her allies started to power up to send a combined blast at Usagi.

"She has friends, and you can't beat us all." Yami stood on one side of her.

"And we will not let you harm her." Bakura stood on the other side of her, he then pulled her close and kissed her, she melted into his arms enjoying the kiss greatly.

Mamaru glared at Bakura. "Hey!!! That is my woman... it's destiny!"

"Actually, when you betrayed her you changed the future. Crystal Tokyo will no longer exist." Setsuna stepped forward. "So destiny is no longer in your future."

"You no longer have the right to call yourselves SailorSenshi.... So, I shall now take that power from you." Usagi had recovered from the kiss as Setsuna spoke. She readied her crystal when Mars, Jupiter, and Venus opened fired on their former friend. Yami and Bakura used their shadow Realm Powers to shield Usagi while she performed the spell to relieve the betrayers of their powers, the Outer Senshi then joined the battle by attacking and subduing the Inner Senshi.

After they were subdued Usagi finished the spell and relieved Rei, Makoto, and Minako of their powers; she then turned and bestowed the powers of the Sailor Senshi upon her true friends.... They transformed and glared at the three former Senshi.

"You would have enslaved Usagi...." Mai started.

"You betrayed her friendship...." Tea continued.

"But, since she punished you, we will not kick you asses all over town." Serenity finished.

"You are No longer my Senshi, Mamaru I can't take your power from you. Your power comes from you lineage, only a prince or king of Earth can take that power from you."

"Usagi." Setsuna walked up to her dropping Rei and she moved, she then looked at Yami. "As you know, I am the Senshi of Time, I also know that Mamaru's Family's claims where never true."

"What do you mean, Pluto?"

"Earth's Royal Family was no such thing, they took over during the confusion after the sealing of the ShadowRealm. They Royal Family got their power by claiming to be related to the Pharaoh that sealed the Games... they were not."

"What does that mean?" Yami asked curiously.

"Yugi is the reincarnation of that Pharaoh... he can remove that power from Mamaru."

Mamaru hearing this used a spell to take himself and the former Inner Senshi away from the park.

"Damn, they got away." Usagi glared at the spot once occupied by Mamaru.

"It doesn't matter, next time we will stop him." Yugi put a hand on her arm.

"Yes next time."

The Sailor Senshi left the park to get on with their lives. For the rest of the summer they hung out, had fun and played Duel Monsters with each other. Ami proved to be a contender when dueling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The end?*
Sign up to rate and review this story