Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi

Kaeru

by Sheya 0 reviews

Sailor Moon InuYasha. AU. We know so little about the Silver Millennium. this story takes us through the ages to see what went wrong and how to fix it... I would also say it was a love story.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 843 words

0Unrated
Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi



Chapter 12

Kaeru

(Return, go back)
Usagi turned towards her friends, "Now what?"

"I was hoping you could do something for my brother?" queried Sango.

"I can't bring him back to life, but I can send him to his nest life. I think I know who he will become."

She walked over to the young ghost and held out her hand; the Silver Crystal was still glowing softly. Kohaku reached out and touched the Crystal he then slowly faded out of existence. "Goodbye and thank you." His voice faded away.

"So he is finally at peace...." Sango started to cry and Miroku put his arm around her shoulders. "Miroku... is the air rip gone?"

"Uhhh..." He lifted his hand then pointed it at a wall and took off the seal... nothing happened. "I guess so...."

"That's good cause now I want to go 'back to the future'" InuYasha turned toward a madly giggling Usagi. "What's so funny."

"I'll show you when we get home.... So who is coming with us?" Usagi walked over to InuYasha and snuggled in to his arms.

"I think the Youkai should stay and the humans should come... after all Sesshomaru is still alive, and he told me that both Kouga and Shippou are still alive so...." InuYasha shrugged then held Usagi tighter.

"Kirara should come with me.... She is all I have left...." Sango picked up the fire-cat and hugged her, but she also did not mind when Miroku put his arms around her again.

"So it is settled... I'll take care of Shippou just like I did Rin and all the humans so to the future. We, who stay behind will work towards coexistence." Sesshomaru stated turning towards Kaede's village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached the village they spoke to Kaede, she told them the she wanted to go to the future as well. In the weeks following Kagome's death another Priestess had come to the village and wanted to live there, she had been working with Kaede --- getting to know the villagers, they liked her and she liked working with them. Therefore, the village still had a priestess.

They all said their good byes and left through the well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they came up on the other side, Setsuna was waiting for them... so were the ones that were left behind. Shippou looked like a teenager, the others all looked the same.

"Wow, everyone came!!!" Usagi cried and rushed to hug everyone... there was a lot of talking until Ayame called everyone inside. When they entered the whole house was decorated for a party, and the Senshi, inners and outers, minus Rei and Mamaru, were inside. Shingo was also making an appearance.

"Setsuna told us when you would be coming, so we were ready for a party." Ayame explained.

"Thanks Ayame-san."

"Yeah." InuYasha came up behind Usagi and put his arms around her.

Inside everyone was getting to know everyone else, the was all kinds of food and sweets, and Sesshomaru had a surprise for the time travelers, he had gotten ID and everything they would need to live in this future world.

"Setsuna and I worked very hard on getting this stuff for you." He handed each one and envelope.

"Thank you." Sango accepted her envelope with the others.

Ayame had meanwhile approached Usagi.

"I know that you and the people who raised you no longer wish to live together, I also know that you have been living with Makoto. The past few days I have been getting to know all you friends better and Makoto says that you and she like living together but her apartment is a bit cramped. Therefore, I was wondering if you wanted to live here.... You come here almost every day you have become family to us."

"Ayame-san what about...."

"I think the we can agree the you have her memories and she wouldn't hate us for this."

"You're right, actually she was hoping something like this would happen, not this exactly but, well you know...."

"Yes."

"I'd love to live here...." Usagi smiled and hugged Ayame.

"Then it's settled you can move in tomorrow."

"Thank you Ayame-san." Usagi left her to find InuYasha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she was walking she saw Sesshomaru walk up to Setsuna, She stopped and watched them. He put his arms around her and she leaned into his chest. They looked very happy together. Usagi then continued on her quest to find InuYasha. She found him talking to Makoto, she walked up behind him and caught him around the waist.

"Now that we no longer have to worry about Naraku, we can relax, let's all go to the arcade tomorrow." Usagi spoke happily, InuYasha turned around in her arms.

"Well, I have to admit some of those games are fun. Let's introduce Sango and Miroku to them as well."

"Yes let's. By the way Sesshomaru and Setsuna really are getting together."

"That's good."

Usagi leaned against her hanyou's chest. As the night wore on everyone got along great and got to know each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story