Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 52

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 52

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 824 words

0Unrated
the reviews = amazing. i love you all and keep reviewing. oh and be on the look out for a new story! laura is writing it now and it should be up soon. and sorry this chapter is shortish. my laptop is going to dye and the main computer doesnt have word and i hate note pad. so here ya go

--------------------------------------


Chapter 52

Pete's POV

The car ride to the hospital was silent. Neither of us knew what to think. Was joe dead? Is this really the end on it? No I had faith. Joe was ok. I just know it. I was torn from my thoughts by the shrill ringing of my cell
"hello?" I answered flipping it open.
"did you get a call too?" it was andy.
"yeah man we are on our way."
"we?" I could hear the confusion in his voice.
"yeah I have stace with me. How far are you?" I asked as we pulled into the parking spot. "right next to you" I looked over nodding to him before flipping my phone closed.
"you ready for this?" I asked Stacey as we got out of the car.
"as ready as I will ever be" She said taking Ana's hand before walking up to the hospital. "hey wait for us assholes!" I turned around and smiled seeing Charlie, nessa and dirty running up to us.
"you ready for this?"


Andy's POV

"Yeah lets do it" ha we sounded like we were about to face death head on in a death match. Can you imagine the grim reaper vs fall out boy. A scythe vs. drum sticks, a death glare and a bass oh the horror. Death is going down down in an earlier round. Ok enough of that. I even think that was lame.
The walk up to Joe's room was silent. No one really knew what to expect. I took a deep breath placing my hand on handle glancing back at the others they nodded. I pushed the door open and sure as hell wasn't expecting what happened next. Laura turned to face us with tear filled eyes.
"you're going to have to find a new guitarist" I felt like my heart had stopped.
"Joe? He died?" I whispered almost afraid to say it out loud.


Laura's POV

"Nope but I'm about to kill Patrick" the expression on their faces were hilarious. I moved to the side so they could see Joe who was now sitting up in his bed.
"about damn time man" Pete laughed pushing me to the side and hugging joe.
"hey! That wasn't nice" I pouted rubbing my arm from where he pushed me. He turned to me shrugging "your joke wasn't funny either." I thought it was funny. I have been in tears for months now I think I deserve a couple laughs.
"so what have I missed?" Joe asked after hugging everyone.
Everyone looked at each other shrugging "nothing to much I guess" Pete said scratching his head "you know Patrick and Kristi are fuck buddies right?" Joe nodded while Patrick smacked pete in the head.
"we are not fuck buddies" he pouted crossing his arms.
"then what are you? Friends with benefits?" Pete asked rubbing the spot on his head where Patrick had hit him.
"at the moment yes" Patrick mumbled playing with the remote for the tv. "exactly! Fuck buddies!" I laughed at the expression on patrick's face it was almost a mix between embarrassment and hatred.
"its ok patrick I give you permission to kill him" I smiled hugging him lightly.
"HEY! No killing pete! My baby needs a daddy" Stacey scolded moving pete out of patrick's reach.
"baby?" I asked staring at Stacey.
"what baby" Joe echoed.
"oh that's right! You all don't know about that." She smiled placing a hand on her tummy.
"congrats" I smiled giving her a hug. "you better not blow up before my wedding"
She smacked my arm "and if I do, what are you going to do about it?" I pulled away shrugging "find a new maid of honor." She looked at me shocked before throwing her arms around me "thanks! I wont let you down"
I smiled nodding "we have a lot of work to do my friend. We have three months to plan an entire wedding" i looked over at joe and frowned "that is if you still want to get married."

Joe's POV

I stared at her like she had lost her mind. "Of course I still want to marry you! Why wouldn't I?" she bit her lip shrugging.
"I don't know I just figured after all the shit that has happened..." she trailed off looking down "I still want to be with you" I finished for her grabbing my hand. "and if I'm correct we don't have to plan as much as you think" I cast a look at pete to see him nodding. "yeah about that. Don't hate us."
Sign up to rate and review this story