Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 51

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 51

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 1183 words

0Unrated
Chapter 51








Laura's POV


We lay there in silence, I had my head rested on his chest listening carefully to each beat of his heart. Goosebumps took over my arms as his fingers gently locked themselves in mine. "You arent dreaming, so stop thinking it," he whispered. I lifted my head looking at him.
"I know," I smiled, a few tears falling from my eyes again. He unwrapped our hands, wiping away the tears.
"No more tears, everythings okay now,"
"Their happy tears,"
"Happy or not, no more of them right now," he lifted his head slightly closing the small gap between us, pressing his lips against mine.
"Laura..." I pulled away looking to the voice that came from the door. Patrick, looked confused for a moment, before smiling, "When the hell did you come back from the dead?" I carefully got off the bed, moving to a seat close to the door watching the two of them laugh, and joke. My world had stopped ending in that moment, and started circling once again. The fact that Patrick was here and seen Joe awake was actual proof that i wasnt loosing my mind.



Pete's POV


Lightening and thunder crashed down a couple times, allowing me to see her experssion for a second. She jumped at the sounds, "You're okay," I whispered kissing the top of her head.
"Only cause you're here," I heard the smile in her voice, and felt her fingers lightly tug at my belt, then she pressed her lips against mine.
"I was only joking about the warming me up," I pulled away from the kiss, sucking air back into my lungs.
"So..." she muttered closing the gap again. This wasnt slow at all; but then again I didnt have a clue as to why I was thinking in these moments. No.. I did have a clue, it was because its what she wanted. She's scared cause of the storm, that's it. I just couldnt stop myself, I wanted her so bad. I missed her so much. This contact with our bodies was fulfilling my need, little by little. I laid her down on the bed, as lightening lit up the room for a second.
"Should we really do this?" I whispered, she propped herself up on her elbows.
"Do you not want to?" I sighed, of course I did.
"What kind of question is that? im a guy of course I want to, its just you said slow, doing this will take it fast, wont it?" she didnt respond for a while, I sat next to her on the bed.
"I just miss you," she whispered.
"I miss you too, but you're the one that wants to take this slow," I laid back on the bed.
"But its not just me, I have to think of our baby too,"
"Wouldnt the best thing for our baby be, being together?"
"Most likely, but not if we gonna fight," I looked up at the dark,
"Of course we'll fight once in a while, we just gotta remember to work it out... properly," I sat up after a moment, running my fingers through her hair. She leaned against me, resting her head on my shoulder; placing light kisses on my neck.
"How can you say all the right things in the right moments and all the wrong things in the wrong moments?" she whispered; before letting me answer she kissed me again, this time taking the kiss slow.



Andy's POV


I listened to the beating of the drums, smiling. "Do this assignment for me," Ana tossed the book at me, before sitting next to me on the bed.
"No way, its not my school work," I pushed the book off the bed, pulling her closer, "I got assignments of my own,"
"But mine have to be turned in tomorrow,"
"Yeah, well mine are due right now," before she could comeback with a response I kissed her; pinning her arms above her head.
"Andy..." she mumbled through our kiss.
"mhm," I mumbled back, trailing my kisses to her neck.
"I have to... seriously, I have to get this done," she paused in the middle of her sentence, biting her bottom lip, causing me to smile against her skin. I lifted my head for a second.
"Yeah, well I told you, mines due right now," I smirked, running my finger tips up and down her thigh.
"The door..." she whispered tangling her fingers in my hair pulling me down to her. I smiled more in our kiss. Her thoughts of school had just been earsed for the moment. And I was gonna get my A.
"Can I... eww..." I looked up seeing Jordan covering his eyes.
"Can you what??" I ignored his ewing.
"Go next door and play,"
"Yeah, but dont go no where else," He nodded before running out the room, I waited hearing the front door shut; before kissing her again.
"Ignore it..." she mumbled as the house phone began to ring.
"Cant. What if its bad news..."
"It'll ruin this moment, let the machine get it," she crawled into my lap as I sat back on the bed, "Dont answer it," I listened as she kissed me.
"Hey guys, it'd be nice if you guys answer the phone once in a while, uh when you get a chance come down to the hospital, something happen with Joe," I listened to Laura's voice, she didnt sound overly upset or overly happy.
"Something happen with Joe..." I mumbled pulling away from our kiss.
"What? Im hitting your spots and you're thinking about Joe?" she stopped shaking her head, "You guys are way to close for comfort,"
"No, the answering machine... Laura's message,"
"Oh great, that makes me feel better," she crossed her arms.
"Rain check, lets go find out what's wrong with Joe," I kissed her cheek before climbing off the bed, pulling my shirt back over my head, "Im gonna let Jordan know we leaving," I heard her yell something at me as I headed out the door.



Stacey's POV


"Hey Laura," I whispered into the phone.
"Hey, where you at?"
"Home,"
"Oh I cant get ahold of Pete, can you go get him and bring him here, I need the both of you here," she had been crying, I could tell that in her voice, but she seemed calm now.
"Okay, what for? Is Joe okay?"
"Just get Pete and come please," and with that she hung up. I lightly shook Pete. He mumbled something, before opening his eyes a tiny bit.
"Huh?" he mumbled.
"Laura's been trying to call you, she needs us at the hospital," I tried to stay calm and not freak him out. He jumped up.
"Was she crying? Did she say something happen with Joe?" he asked.
"She sounded like she had been crying, and she didnt say,"
"Okay lets go,"
"Pete..." he stopped at the door, looking back at me.
"She would have been hysterical, she wasnt, right?"
"No."
"Then its something else," he walked back over grabbing my hand; leading me out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story