Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 50

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

Chapter 50

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 1017 words

0Unrated
Chapter 50

Stacey's POV

Its been two weeks since we started planning the wedding for Laura and Joe. There still has been no change but we still had hope. So far we had dresses, a place, and invites but there was still so much to do with only three months until the wedding date. Was joe going to wake in time? Only God knows the answer to that but we have faith. Something inside me tells me it all going to be ok.
I glanced around the empty apartment, smiling as I spotted bell curled up on her bed. Its so quiet around here with out Pete, I want him here with me but I'm not sure if I'm reading.
"CRASH" I jumped as thunder echoed throughout the small apartment. Peaking outside the small kitchen window I frowned at the rain. Just what I needed a freaking storm. Grabbing a blanket and my cell phone I curled up on the couch. It was times like these I wish I had Pete with me. I glanced at the clock it was only 11:30pm, pete would still be up. Punching in the numbers quickly I waited for him to answer.
"I knew you would call" I could hear the smile in his voice
"oh yeah? How so?" I laughed snuggling deeper into my blanket. "its raining. You don't like storms" damn him and knowing me so well.
"I need you" I whispered running my hands over the stitching of the blanket. "and you have me" no he doesn't understand.
"no. I need you here with me"


Pete's POV

"baby its raining outside" I sighed cradling the phone to my ear as I washed my bowl in the sink.
"that's why I need you" she pouted. "oh so I'm only good when its raining?" I laughed shutting off the water and drying my hands.
"no your always good. Just a little better when its raining." I shook my head grabbing my hoodie.
"do you want me to come over?" I asked picking up my keys off the table. I heard her laugh a little before begging "please be my hero petey"
"why didn't you ask that in the first place?" I asked walking out the door closing it behind me and locking it.
"it was to easy?" I shook my head staring out at the rain "the shit I do for you I'll be there soon" and with that I hung up. Damn it I'm going to get wet. Taking a deep breath I braced myself running to my car. I'm glad laura and joe don't live that far from stace because damn the roads were ruff. Pulling into the parking lot I jumped out of the car running up the stairs. Using my key I opened the door and was surprised by how dark the apartment was.
"stace?" I called out shedding my wet hoodie and shirt.
"we lost power" she said walking up to me. I wrapped my arms around her feeling her shudder.
"your cold" she whispered tracing her finger down my chest. "want to warm me up?"


Joe's POV

Staring across the lake I sighed. I'm getting tired of being here. I want to be home with my friends.
"whats wrong?" Lizy asked sitting next to me.
"I'm reading to go home" I told her picking at the grass in front of me. "so what are you waiting for?" I stared at her. "what do you mean?"
She laughed placing her hand on my arm. "you can go home anytime you want Joe. You have been keeping yourself here. Do you know why?" I shook my head stupidly trying to follow what she was saying.
"Your afraid of going back" she answered staring straight into my eyes. She was right. I was afraid. I was afraid of going back and not remembering a thing again. I was afraid of the pain I was going to face again. When I'm here I am no longer in the dark. I know who I am here. What if I go back and I'm back to square one.
"I am afraid" I confirmed nodding my head.
"you have nothing to be afraid of joe. Everything is going to be fine. She gave me a hug and when I pulled back she was no longer there and the room was black.
"he's waking up" I heard a stiff voice say. "Joe?" someone whispered. Opening my eyes I stared at Laura who sat next to my bed. "Joe?" she said again waiting for me to say something.
"Who's Joe?"

Laura's POV

I felt my heart stop as he asked that. Not again! I cant go through this again. I don't think I will make it this time. A small smile spread across his face.
"I'm just shitting you" he whispered trying to clearing his throat. I stared at him in disbelief
"Laura?" he laughed searching my face for some sort of response.
"you asshole!" I yelled smacking his shoulder letting the tears fall
"aww baby I'm sorry. I was just playing." Sitting down next to him i grabbed his hand "but now is not the time to play. How much do you remember?" I asked almost afraid of the answer.
"I remember it all" I felt a huge wave of relief spread threw me as he said that. "I have to call the others" I said kissing his hand.
"no. call them later. I just want it to be you and me right now" he said pulling me onto the bed next to him.
"no more water rides" I laughed poking him in the chest. "hell no" he grinned kissing my head "oh and by the way, your brother needs to take drivers Ed" I smiled nodding my head in agreement.
"Its good to have you back"
"its good to be back. And now we have a wedding to plan?" oh god the wedding! There is only three months left! How the hell am I going to plan a wedding in that time!



----------
YAY! Joe's awake! and no its not a dream lol
Sign up to rate and review this story