Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

The Dream

by dani_luvs_mcr 5 reviews

Danika has tha dream again. The dream that still haunts her to this day. The dream that changed her life forever....READ ON!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 743 words

0Unrated
"FUCK" I said to myself as I bolted up and wung my legs over the edge of my bed.
I woke up with my bed sheets soaked and my heart racing. I had that dream again. The dream of the day that changed my life.

-----FLASHBACK-----
"I cant believe after all that we have been through together he decides to leave me for another little cow.WHY?" I screamed. My best friend Mary was there trying to comfort me.
"Look, he doesnt deserve you Danika if he is going to be a bastard. You are so much better than him." She said trying to get me calm.
"That doesnt answer why he fucking left!". At this point I was crying so hard my eyes were burning. I ran out of my room and ran into the bathroom I shared with my older brother Frank and grabbed one of his razors. I broke it open, pulled up my shorts and slit my inner thigh.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" yelled Mary. She was standing in the doorway crying.I looked at my leg and blood was pouring out. She screamed for Frank who came running in. I mouthed 'Im sorry' then let my head fall to the floor.
-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

I was only 15 at the time and now 2 years later, that day still haunts me.
"Dani, Frankie, hurry up or you will both be late". That was my aunty Sara. We lived with her in Jersey. Anyway, time for school.
"Shit" I said to myself. I hated school except for my friends. I sat with Frankie and his friends with Mary.
"Are you kids comin..."
"Yea we will be down in a sec" I yelled back. I finished tying my laces to my black chucks and rabbed my red and black hoodie. Frankie was already in the car. I left without saying bye and jumped in the car.
"School time" said Frankie in a childish voice.
"FUN, FUN, FUN"

-----AT SCHOOL-----
"Hey there sexy" yelled Frankie who ran up to Mary and gave her a huge bear hug. Mary repaid him with a kiss.
"OMG, get a room! My brother and my best friend. I am still trying to get my head around it!" I said to Frankie
"Your just jealous you havent done Mikey yet. Arent lil' sis?"
"Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero! You are a disgusting pervert!" I yelled to my brother. I looked at Mikey who blushed. He was so cute. What Frank said wasnt completly untrue but still he didnt have to say it.
"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SAYING MY FULL NAME IN PUBLIC YOU COW!!" Oh shit. I started to run before he could catch me. to bad he was faster and stronger than me. He grabbed me and slapped me across the head.
"Lets go Mary. I can tell when I'm not wanted" and with that Frank and Mary left.

"So what are doing today guys?" I asked Gee and Mikey. The Way's and my family had been pretty close ever since we moved here. They live 2 streets away and we get on pretty well.
"Well Mikey wants to ask you something" Gee said. I smiled
"And what would that be?" I said looking at Mikey. He blushed and said he would tell me later.

"Look Jennifer, its the emos! Are you guys having a pretty tough life? Wanna go run to the bathrooms and slit your wrists?" she giggled. God I hated Amanda more than I hated pink and pop music.
"Shut up Jennifer" I said. I wasnt bothered to get into a fight with her today.
"Make me whore!" Now i think i was ready. I stood up and looked at her, dressed in pink and purple.
"What did you call me?"
"I think you heard me! You little slut" Ok now I was definetly ready.
"Is the reason you pick on me and my friends because you have nothing better to do? Anyway, I heard daddy was cutting you off. What are you gonna do? Go home and sulk in your 'HELLO KITTEY' pillow?" I heard gee and ray laugh.
"He would never do that. Unlike your dad who send you half way across the country because 1. he cant take care of you because he was always high and 2. because you and your fucking freaky brother were NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN!!"

The words played through my head when all of a sudden...
Sign up to rate and review this story