Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Cat Fight

by dani_luvs_mcr 3 reviews

What happens when the schools 'Rich Bitch' get into a huge fight??...READ TO FIND OUT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1039 words

1Moving
All of a sudden...WHACK! I slapped her across the face. HARD! I kicked her right in the stomach and she fell to the ground. I got on my knees and slapped every part of her body. I heard Gee and Ray come up behind me.
"Unless you wanna get the shit kicked outta you, I suggest you back off" I was in no mood to stop. I just kept hitting and punching her until my knuckles started to bleed. I got up to walk off but Amanda had grabbed my hair and pulled me back.
Someone must have gone to get Frank because before I knew it had ran out and pulled me off her.
"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT ME, MY BROTHER OR MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU WHORE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" I was so pissed. Mary heard that Amanda had said something about Frank and she attacked Amanda just as I did. Ray, her older brother pulled her off. They took us around behind the wall with the rest of the gang.

"Do you wanna fucking tell me what that was about Dani? Well do you?" I couldnt even look at him, he was so disappointed. I know Frankie would never hit a girl but if he heard what she said he would of encouraged me.
"She said stuff about me and you and the gang and...ummm" I couldnt mention dad. Dad used to abuse me and Frankie. Frankie always tried prtoecting me and always got it bad for it.
"And who Dan?"
"Dad" I saw the disappointment on his face turn to pure hate and disgust. I brokedown, in front of everyone, and started to cry. Frank picked sat next to me and held me. My big brother was always there.

"Miss Iero, Miss Toro, my office now please." I stopped crying as I heard the voice of Ms. Lambert, school principal. I looked at Mary who stood up. I got up with her and looked at the guys.
"Ladies I said NOW!" She was a bitch. Me and Mary followed. On our way to the office, we saw Amanda in sick bay. She gave us a smirk. I wanted to attack again but Mary pulled me along before I had the chance.
"Please sit girls. We need to have a serious chat." Oh goody another 1 hour lecture. This wasnt my first experience at the pricipals office. I had been her 4 times this year and we were only 5 weeks into the school year. GREAT!

-----AFTER THE OFFICE-----
"2 fucking weeks. My mum will murder me. Dont expect me to be at school tomorrow." Mary always got into trouble but it was never this bad. Me on the other, well this was sorta a regular thing.
"Look at it this way. At least we wont have to see Amanda's face until then. But that sucks becoz I wanna see the beautiful work I did on her." Mary laughed. We went behind the wall to find everyone where we left them. When they saw us they got up. Frank went to hug Mary and Mikey hugged me. OMG I felt so safe in his arms.
"Can I ask you something or is it a bad time?" Mikey whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and nodded saying he could.
"Well I was wondering do you wanna ummm sorta do something tonight? Ypu know like the two of us?" OMG was Mikey Way asking me out. OMG he was becoz I saw him turn red and shove his hands in his pockets.
"YES" was all I managed to say. Well i sorta actually yelled it but who cares. I HAVE A DATE WITH MIKEY WAY!!!
"Cool. Pick you up around 7." He smiled and I nodded. Last bell rang just then so evryone headed for the car park. I got in the car with Frank, Mary and Ray.

We dropped Mary and Ray at home. Then we left but not before Mary and Frank had a 5 minute make out session and coming up for air like only 2 times. Finally they let go and I got back in the car. We drove in silence until Frank spoke.
"So are you going out with Mikey tonight?" He asked. I smiled and looked at him but he had a serious look on his face.
"Yea. Whats it to you?"
"Just asking. Im supposed to look out for you. No-one is allowed to hurt you and after evrything we have been through in life I only want to protect you." I never knew he felt like that. I loved him for it. I smiled and so did he.

As we pulled into the driveway. We noticed that our aunty wasnt home becoz her car wasnt there. Frank parked and I jumped out and ran to him. I gave him a huge bear hug.
"What was that for?" He asked. I smiled
"Because you are always there for me and I want you to know I am always there for you" He kissed my cheeks and nodded his head towards the door.
"Go and unlock the door while I get our stuff outta the car." I did what he told me and walked up the path towards the doors. I fished around for my keys in my purse and of course they were at the bottom. I put the key in and turned. Strangley the door was unlocked. I pushed it open but didnt see anyone. But then I heard something in the kitchen. Frank walked up behnd me.
"Wha-" I covered his mouth with my hand and pointed to the kithcen. He understood and heard what was going on. H e slowy put hig bookbag down and grabbed an umbrella. He walked slowy to the kitchem with me following behind him. We reachedthe kicthen when we heard someone say "FUCK THERE IS NOTHING HERE!"
I knew that voice put I dont where from. Frank walked in and so did I. They guy turned around.
"HOLY FUCK." Frank said. I looked at the guy standing in the middle of our kitchen
"DOUBLE FUCK." I said. I could not believe who was standing right there in front of our faces.
Sign up to rate and review this story