Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Not Again

by dani_luvs_mcr 1 review

When someone unexpected shows up in Jersey, Frank and Danika fell like the lives they have spent years fixing has been struck by a bomb.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1044 words

0Unrated
"Hello kids. Have you missed me? I have missed you two heaps. The house gets a little lonely without you two. Ever since your mother left me. She said I wasnt stable and she wanted a real man. But fuck her" He was here. He was in Jersey, he was in our kitchen. Mom left him and now he had come back after us. I wanted Frank to hug me but I wanted to look tough in front of my dad.
"Why the fuck are you here you piece of shit. I cant even call you dad after what you did to us." Frank was shooting balls of hate out of his eyes. My dad came up to touch me and Frank reacted. He punched dad. Right in the jaw. I ran up and hugged Frank.
"I guess they do teach ya kids stuff in Jersey. Oh by the way gotany tequilla or vodka." I can believe he was asking us that.
"GET OUT NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD" Frank wanted to kill him put I was pulling him back.
"Fine I will get out of your house" he walked to the door he grabbed the knob and before he fully shut the door he said,
"But I aint leaving Jersey". My eyes grew wider and I fell tot he floor and cried. Frank picked me up and took me to bed. He sat with me and then I fell asleep.

"OMG FRANK HOW COULD YOU NOT WAKE ME!!! I HAVE MIKEY DOWNSTAIRS WAITING FOR ME AND I HAVENT EVEN DONE MY MAKE UP" I yelled at Frank. He was laughing.
"Im glad you find this funny. Can you pass me my skinny jeans please oh and the balck chucks." He gave me the jeans and threw the shoes at my head. I finally put all my clothes on and went to do my make up.
5 minutes later I was ready. OMG I HAVE A DATE WITH MIKEY WAY!

"Hey sorry to keep you waiting but fucking SLEEPING BEAUTY was sleeping so she will-"
"I heard that you loser. And it would of helped if YOU WOKE ME UP!! Hey Mikey I am ready to go" I cut Frank off. Mikey smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked together out the door. We saw Mary's car rolls up. Me and Mikey both laughed.
"So where are we going?" I was so excited. I had known Mikey forever and sure I had been out with him but not on a DATE!!
"Surprise." I frowned.
"Mikes you have known me since I was 10 and you know I cant wait for suprieses!" That was so true. I wasnt good with surprises.
He jsut giggled and so did I. I mean who couldnt laugh along with that cute little smile of his.

"MIKEY CAN YOU PLEASE UNBLINDFOLD ME NOW?" I asked Mikey. He hadput a blindofld on me so I could not see a thing.
"Nope just hang on. We are there." A huge smile came across my face and he laughed. He took the blind fold off me and I was amazed. It was a picnic at the park.
"Do you like it?" He asked looking hopeful.
"Nop...I LOVE IT!" He breathed a huge sigh of relief and I just giggled.

After we finished dinner we started talking and finally Mikey asked me the question I hoped nobody would ask me.
"How come Frank got so pissed when you mentioned your dad?" Shit I couldnt tell him but I cant lie either.
"Oh he just used to ummm drink and use drugs alot." Mikey nodded. Oh thank god he bought it. After the picninc and talking Mikey walked me home.
"Well I had a really good time tonight Mikes. We should do it again. Like say tomorrow after band practise." He nodded. Oh god I wanted to kiss him. He looked so cute. My thoughts were cut off when I felt Mikeys lips press against mine. OMG I WAS KISSING MIKEY WAY!!!

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU KISSING ME DAUGHTER!" Mikey and I broke apart when I heard the voice of my dad. He had no right to speak to Mikey like that. By the look on Mikeys face I think he knew it was my dad. He held out his hand.
"Hello. Im Mikey Way. Im your daughters umm boyfriend?" He looked at me and I smiled.
"To hell with you my daughter isnt allowed a boyfriend. Danika get inside. Your brother is upstairs with a girl but dont tell him I am here." He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I struggled and Mikey noticed.
"I dont think she wants to go inside" Mikey said. Mydad was fuming so he pucnhed Mikey in the face.
"OMG MIKEY! FRANKIE COME DOWN STAIRS QUICK!" Frank came running down followed by Mary. He saw dad and ran to him. But dad had already taken of in his car with 2 bottles of vodka.

"OMG I am so sorry. I never knew he would hit you." I was fixing the cut my dad gave him on his chin.
"I am fine as long as you are OK. Are you OK?" I smiled and nodded. Frank walked in and patted Mikey on the back then he went back to Mary in the lounge room. Mikey and I waked outta the bathroom and joined Frank and Mary. Mary broke the silence.
"I am speaking on behalf of Mikey as well, I think, can you two pleases tell us what is up with your dad and you guys." Mikey nodded. I looked at Frank and he nodded.
"OK well...when we were young our dad always was drunk and high on drugs. Mum used to leave alot and one day she left for good. That was when dad started hitting me. He said I reminded him of mum and that i should be punished for it. Frankie always used to satnd up for me therefore he copped it aswell. So one day we left. And we never saw him again. Well not until now" Thye looked stunned. Mary grabbed Franks hand and led him upstairs.
Mikey held me in his arms and I felt so safe.
Sign up to rate and review this story