Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

The nightmare while she was awake

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

When Danika has a living nightmare, Mikey comes to her rescue. But how long can she keep it from her brother Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 849 words

0Unrated
I woke up in my bed. Still in the clothes from last night. I guess i had fallen asleep in Mikeys arms. I rolled over to look at the clock. OMG 12 pm. Band practise was in 1 hour. I jumped out of bed and turned on the shower. I got in and the warm water against my skin felt so good. When I finished I got out and gotten dressed. I went downstairs becoz I NEEDED FOOD!!!

I saw a note on the table from Frank.
---'Hey sis. Morning. Already gone to practise call and I will send Mikey around to pick you up. Luv ya'---

OK well what was in the housethat I could eat. I heard a noise from my room. I walked up to my room and opened the door. I noticed the window open but I didnt open it.
"Hello again." I jumped and turned around. OMG it was him again. In her room.
"How do you keep getting in our house. Just leave please." I was really scared. I was home alone that abused my for 3 years of my life.
"Hunney I wont hurt you. But you know what I do want and I haventhad it in a long time?" an evil grin came across his face. OMG HE WAS GOING TO RAPE ME!!!
"NO DONT PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" Before i had the chance to run, he grabbed me pushed me on the bed. I screamed and then I heard the door open. Apparently so did he. He pulled me up and whisepered in my ear,
"NOBODY FINDS OUT!" and he jumped back out the window. I fell to the bed.
"Dani? Are you ok?" Mikeys voice. OMG I felt so happy.
"Mikey im in my room. No I am not ok hurry here now!" It felt like Mikey was there in a flash. He saw me on the bed and ran to me and pulled me into a hug. I buried my head into his chest and started to pour my eyes out.
"What happened?" I didnt know what to say.

"HE FUCKING WHAT!!! OMG THE NEXT TIME I SEE THAT PRICK I WILL SMASH HIS FACE IN. LETS GO WE HAVE TO TELL FRANK." Mikey was really pissed off at my dad. But I couldnt tell Frank.
"Please Mikey dont tell Frank. It was hard enough telling you please dont make me go through it with Frank." He nodded and grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. I hugged him as we walked to the car. We got in a drove to Mary's place. I never took my hand off his leg.

"Mikey remember we cant say a word" We out the front door of Marys place.
"I would feel better if we told him. That way he could keep you safe as well as me."
"NO. We cant tell hime please. For me dont tell Frank" I looked into his eyes. He nodded just as the door opened and Frank was standing there.
"Dont tell me what?" Holy shit he heard and he had a serious look on his face. I looked at Mikey whowas looking at Frank who was looking at me. Mikey spoke.
"Well Dan didnt want me to tell you that...."
"I am serious with Mikey. I didnt want to tell you just yet incase you got mad or something" I cut in and gave Mikey a stare.
"Nah I wouldnt be mad. Good on ya sis." He hugged me. I felt so bad for not telling him. Mikey looked at me apologetically. I let go of Frank and took Mikeys hand. We walked down to the basement where Mikey got out his guitar.
"MIKEY GET AWAY FROM THE AMPLIFIERS AND PUT THE CORDS DOWN!" Yelled Bob from the other side of the room.
"You guys are no fun." Mikey pouted so I went up to him and kissed him.
"Feel better?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. Then they played a song called 'Im not OK(I promise)'. Mikeys eyes never left mine the whole time.

"Guys we will be right back." Mikey said to everyone grabbing my hand. Gee smiled and laughed.
"AWW look boys the little one is growing up. WOOT WOOT MIKES!" Yelled Gee from downstairs. I pulled Mikey into Marys room. We didnt do anything. We just layed together on her bed and talked. We must have been gone for a while becoz thats how long it felt.
"So when are you going to tell Frank the truth? I want hime to know becoz I cant be with you all the time and when Im not he can be there." I sighed. He was right and he knew I knew he was right.
"Not yet. I am not telling him the truth yet. Frank is happy at the momnet. Im not tell Frank yet." The door opened. Frank was standing there again with a serious look.
"What the hell is going on and dont give me shit. I WANT THE TRUTH!" OK I guess i had to tell him.
"Well..." I started
Sign up to rate and review this story