Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

'Cheapest motel in Jesrey across from a drug store and liqour store'

by dani_luvs_mcr 4 reviews

When Frank finds out what his dad did to his little sister, he is more than angry. What will happen to Danika when her dad finds out she told?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1264 words

0Unrated
"Well...." Frank was waiting for me to answer. I wasnt sure I could look at him so I looked at the ground. I think Mikey had the same idea. Frank was getting angry and saw Mikey look to the ground. I gave Mikey a quick glare. Before I knew what was going on Frank and pulled Mikey up by the collar and pinned him against the wall.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER. I SWEAR IF YOU HAVE HURT MY LITTLE SISTER I SUGGEST YOU RUN!" Frank was screaming in Mikey face.
"Frank no. HE DID NOTHING I SWEAR. MIKEY WOULD NEVER HURT ME!" Frank dropped Mikey and turned red from embarrasment. I ran over to Mikey and hugged him.
"Oh dude I am so sorry are you OK" Frank said as we helped Mikey up. He nodded.
"I think I will leave you two here to talk." Mikey said ashe left the room. I looked at Frank who was looking atme. I guess I had to tell him.
"Please dont be mad but...well...he well dad sorta kinda tried to umm rape me" I saw the look on his face. He opened the door and stormed out. I ran after him and so did everyone else.
"FRANK NO DONT DO THIS!" I yelled for him to come back but he got in the car and drive off, well more like sped off.

-----FRANK'S POV-----
"How could he do this to her. I mean she was still his daughter for the love of Iron Maiden" I was speaking to myself. I was fuming. He hurt my little sister so now he will pay. I had no idea were I was going. I was just driving by cheap motels when I thought I found it. I parked the car and went to reception.
"Hi, has John Iero checked in here."
"Sorry sir I cant give that information out. Unless it is an emergency or you are related." Oh man now I either had to tell her I was that fuckers son or he raped his daughter.
"I am his son, Frank Iero." She nodded and handed me a key. 4A it said on it. I started to walk to the stairs. I got to the door and pounded my fist on it.

"So you found me huh?" His words were all slurred and you could smell the alcohol a mile away.
"It wasnt hard. Find the cheapest motel in Jersey across from a drug store and next to a liquor store and HEY PRESTO your here."
Before he had the chance to reply I had punched right in the jaw. Then again in the stomach. I just ounched anywhere I saw.
"There is no fucking way I am going to let you get away with what you did to my little sister. You own god damn daughter you sick person." The words were just flowing out of my mouth.
"She asked for it. She sleeps with every guy she sees little whore and she dresses like one to. I am amazed she hasnt done her own brother yet." That was it I punched harder and started kicking him. Until....

-----NORMAL POV-----
"Where could he be. WAIT STOP THE CAR I FOUND HIM." I yelled to Mikey. I saw Frank's car in the parking lot of a sleezy motel across from a drug store and next to a liquor store.
"Figures." I said to myself. I went to reception. And asked for John Iero. The lady said I was the second person to ask her and that she can only give that information in an emergency or to relatives.
"I AM HIS GOD DAMN DAUGHTER! NOW GIVE ME A KEY." I think I scared her becoz she handed me the key really quickly. I saw 4A and ran up the stairs. The door was unlocked so I barged in with Mikey and Mary behind me. The others atyed home incase Frank returned.

"OMG FRANKIE ARE YOU OK BABY." Mary said entering the room but then she noticed what was going on. She backed away to Frank and so did I to Mikey. My dad was holding a GUN!
"HA HA HA. You kids think you are so smart. Well your not. You know when I was your age I was out partying until all hours and getting drunk and high" He laughed and evil laugh.
"Nothing has changed then has it?" That was dumb. H egrabbed me by my shirt and pulled me closer to him. Everyone jumped.
"What did you say to me you little bitch" he said while holding the gun to my head. Then Frank's cell phone rang. Lucky for me, dad turned his head. I grabbed the lamp and koncked him on the back of his head. The gun flew out of his hand and the fell to the ground. Frank grabbed the gun and put it in his pocket he hugged Mary and took her to the car. I ran to Mikey. He kissed me on the forehead and told me everything would be OK. Frank and Mary drove home in his car and me and Mikey in mine.
"Thanks for being here today Mikey." I said looking out the window.
"Dani you know me pretty well and you know even if we werent dating I would be here for you." He blushed , i saw outta the corner of my eye. I smiled and nodded. He pulled over and put the car in park. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. H elicked my bottom lip and I let him in. We stayed like that for, it felt like ages. When we finally broke apart, he smiled and so did I. The rest of the drive was in silence but I never let go of his hand.

"OMG GUYS ARE YOU OK?" Bob asked as we walked back into the house. I nodded and went to the lounge. Mikey sat down first and he let me sit on his lap. Then Frank and Mary came in followed by everyone else. You could tell everyone wanted to know so I decided to get it out.
"He raped. My own bloody father raped me. I thought everyone should know so now you do" I said it. Then i buried my head in Mikeys chest.
"Everything will be OK Frankie. Look come on. Lets go up stairs and we can talk alone." Mary took Frank's hand and led him up the stairs.
"Yea right 'talk'.BULLSHIT." I yelled up the stairs. Everyone laughed. It was 8 and I was starving.
"Who want pizza?" I asked everyone. I heard to vices yell from upstairs a yes and everyone else nodded. I picked up the phone and ordered. The pizza came in 15 minutes and we ate in the lounge room.

"NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!" Mary yelled. She put into theDVD player and we all sat and watched. Mikey was stoking me hair. I turned around and kissed him. He bit my bottom lip and I let him in.
"HOLY FUCK MIKEY IS GROWING UP!!" Gee said and giggled. I threw a pillow at him and kept going with what I had started.
"OK guys its cute and all but get a room." Frank giigled
"Fine! I can tell when I am not wanted. Come on Mikey there is a perfectly good lounge in the basment." We walked to the basement and locked the door.
"Mr. Way what do you plan on doing to me?" I said to Mikey giving him a smirk.
"Well......"
Sign up to rate and review this story