Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Whipped Cream, Old photos and COOKIES!!!

by dani_luvs_mcr 1 review

Danika and Mikey have fun with whipped cream. When she cant sleep she goes to Mikeys only to find out Gee thinks something has happened between them. Will he tell and does Frank want a cookie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 1188 words

0Unrated
"Well Mr Way. What do you plan on doing to me?" I asked. I huge evil grin came across his face. He had his hand behind his back. Slowly he pulled it out. HOLY CRAP!
"MIKEY NO STOP PLEASE NO!!! PUT THE WHIPPED CREAM DOWN1 MIKEY NOW!" He was chasing me around the basement with the bottle in his hands. He backed me up into a corner and sprayed it all over me.
"OMG Mikey! When I am able to see clearly again you are soo dead!" He sprayed my mouth so it was full of cream. He just laughed. I wiped it out off my eyes and saw where he was standing with his back to me. I ran up behind him and gave him a hug.
"HOLY CRAP! NOW ITS ALL OVER MY BACK!" I laughed as he chased me again. He caught me and held me tight. Oh god I felt safe in his arms. He kissed me softly on the lips. Then he pulled away and smiled. I went to kiss him back when I heard voices.
"Ssshhh dude they will like totally hear us." I shut Mikeys mouth and pointed to the door. We both walked over and listened.
"What happened it went silent?" That was soo Bobs voice.
"I dunno must be making out on the lounge." And that was Gee.
"Dude I sit on that lounge" What a suprise that was Ray. I smiled to Mikey and he opened the door. Through the door came Gerard, Ray and Bob tumbling over each other.
"OUCH! BOB YOU FUCKER ELBOWED ME IN THE RIBS." Gee rubbed his ribs and punched Bob. Ray laughed. Frank and Mary came down the stairs to see what was going on. They caught on pretty quickly and started to laugh.
"Why the hell are you and my basement covered in whipped cream." Ray asked me. I smiled and looked at Mikey. Mikey looked at Ray.
"I didnt do it." And he ran out of the room.

"FRANKIE!!!!" I yelled from my room. It had been 3 days since the "thing" happened to me and I havnet had a good nights sleep.
"Dani, are you OK? Whats wrong?" Frank came over and sat on the edge of the bed. He hugged me and I started to cry. He knew what was wrong so he didnt say anything.
"I cant stop thinking, What if Mikey hadnt shown up when he did? What if dad finds me ag-"
"But Mikey did come and dad never will find you again" I was cut off by Frank. He was such a good brother to me.
"Do you want me do stay with you?" I shook my head and looked at the clock. It was 6 am Saturday.
"I might just go for a walk. Be back soon and I will have my phone. Get out please so I can change." He nodded and walked out. I put on some old jeans Frank gave me, a black singlet and a purple and gray hoodie with skulls. I slipped on my chucks and ran out the door. I had no idea where I was going just following my feet.
"Why did you take me here?" I asked my feet. I was standing infront of the Way's house. I couldnt ring the doorbell or I would wake everyone. I went around the side of the house and found some pebbles. I started to throw them and Mikeys window. It was a good 5 minutes before he opened the window.
"What the hell are you doing babe? It is like 6:30 am on saturday" He was whispering so he wouldnt wake anyone.
"I need to talk. Please let me in." He nodded and I went to the front door. He opened it right as I got there and let me in. He grabbed my hand and led to his room quietly. He layed down on the bed next to me. I hugged him and buried my head in his chest. That was all I wanted. For him to be there. He kissed the top of my head. I have never felt so safe.

"Hey, beautiful, wake up. It's 11:30 am" Mikey was shaking my shoulder. I shook my head and looked at him. He kissed my forehead.
"Hello. Did I fall asleep here?" Mikey nodded. I hoped I didnt get him busted. I look of worry came across my face.
"Dont worry mum hasnt been up here all day and Gee is still asleep." I let out a sigh of relief. I got out from the covers and looked at my phone which was on silent. 7 missed calls from Frank. I dialed his number back.
-----PHONE CONVERSATION-----
"Hey Frank"
"Hey Dani, where are you I was starting to get worried?"
"Dont woory I am at Mikeys be home soon."
-----END OF PHONE CONVERSTAION-----
"Hey I will just go and do my hair in the bathroom" Mikey nodded. As I opened the door I saw Gerard standing there. A really big smile came across his face. I looked at Mikey in shock. He jumped over the bed and grabbed Gerards arm pulling him into the room. I shut the door so he couldnt get out.
"Gerard nothing happened I swear I came at like 6 an-"
"OMG MIKEY IS GROWING UP. COME HERE YOU" He pulled Mikey into a hug. Mikey finally broke free and told Gee nothing happened and made him swear not to tell anyone. Gee nodded and eft the room.
"Mikes I have to go. Told Frank I would be home soon." I kissed him on the lips and hugged him. I climbed out of the window and down the pipes. Mikey laughed and I flipped him off. I waved bye and off I went.

"Frank. I am home. Where are you?" I couldnt see Frank anywhere.
"I am down here, the basement" I walked down the hall and into the basement. I saw he was sitting on the floor with a big cardboard box next to him. I went and sat next to him. Then I realised what he was doing.
"I miss her heaps. And I miss the old dad. The one who used to take me to my soccer games when I was 5 not the one who statred to beat me when I was 11." The tears swelled up in his eyes. He was looking at the old family photo albums. He made tears come into our eyes too.
"I miss her too. I wish I had a mum who could tell me things but I dont and I dont even ahve a real dad but I have the next best thing. A big brother who would give the world to try and protect his little sister. And that is why I love you so much" He laughed and hugged me tight. I could tell this was a real hug.
"Want some cookies Frankie?" I was laughing inside at that comment. He looked at me with a look of shock on his face. We both laughed becoz we knew what it meant.
"Dude is that like even a question."
Sign up to rate and review this story