Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

Natalie and Lizzie show up

by dani_luvs_mcr 4 reviews

When Danika and Frankie's little sister Natalie and their cousin Lizzie show up everyone is very happy. How long do you think happiness will last?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 793 words

0Unrated
"DUDE HURRY UP MOVIE IS ON! IF YOU ARE DOING MY SISTER I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" Ray yelled from downstairs. I laughed at the comment becoz it was so true.
"Ray that is fucking disgusting you shit head. He will be down in a sec." Mary had a look of disgust on her face and sat down next to me and Mikey on the couch. Frank came down the stairs and sat next to Mary.
"So Dani, I heard you and Mikey had some 'FUN' on saturday morning." She laughed at her own comment. I looked at Mikey who looked at me. We both looked at Gee.
"GERARD ARTHUR WAY. I AM SO OPENING A CAN OF WHOOP ASS ON YOU RIGHT NOW! GET BACK HERE!" Mikey started chasing Gee around the house.
"What fun. I never heard that one of my best mates and my little sister got it on. Go Dani!" Frank said while smiling and trying to high five me.
"EEWW Frank you horny bastard! Nothing happened I just fell asleep that is it." I heard wimpering coming from the kitchen. Probably Mikey. I ran to the kitchen and to my suprise,
"OMG GEE IS GETTING BEATEN BY MIKEY!" Mikey stopped and smiled. All three of us walked back to the lounge room where all the questions started coming at me and Mikey. They were teasing and congratualting when I was svaed by the bell
'DING DONG DIN DONG'
"Hey how about I get that." I got up and ran to the door. I opened the door.
"OMG NO WAY AAAHHH YOUR HERE!!!" I couldnt believe who was standing right infront of my eyes.

"OMG NATALIE, LIZZIE! WHAT AREYOU GUYS DOING HERE?" Frank jumped out.
"Did I hear the words NATALIE AND LIZZIE!!! OMG YOU GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Frank and I were both so excited.
"Well the boarding school we are at is on vacation so we thought we would come and see you two! are you happy to see us?" Lizzie said.
"Happy god damn we are BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!!! COME ON IN AND MEET EVERYONE!"
Me and Frank hadnt seen Natalie and Lizzie for 3 years and now they were here. Natalie was me and Franks little 15year old sister and Lizzie was our cousin who was same age as me. Frank and I were very protective of them and only Gee and Mikey had ever met Natalie.
"Everyone this is Natalie and Lizzie. Nat is me and Frankie's little sister and Lizzie is our cousin. Ok Nat, Liz, let me do introductions. Blondie over there is Bob, Fro man is Ray, Chick over there is Mary who is Ray's little sister/Frankies girlfriend/my best friend, loser over there flicking nerdy is Gee and nerdy is Mikey, Gee's little brother/my boyfriend. OK so that is everyone" Phew, that took alot of breathe outta me.
I went and sat next to Mikey. He pouted and looked at me.
"I am not nerdy." I giggled and kissed him. That made him feel better.
"Guys if you wanna dump your stuff in my room we can get you two settled later. But right now we are watching nightmare before christmas. Come and sit." With that Nat and Liz dumped there stuff and found a spot in the room to sit.

"Dude movies always make me sleepy. Look man Bob and Ray have already crashed. Mary wanna stay over tonight since your brother is?" A cheeky grin came across Franks face and they ran up to his room.
"Mikey, Gee can you have me set up the spare room. Please and you guys can stay over since evryone else is." They both nodded and headed upstairs. Nat followed. I went to walk but Liz grabbed my arm.
"Are you ok?" She nodded while looking up the stairs.\
"Is Gee like taken? I mean he is pretty hot and I dunno I sorta wanna get to know him." I cant believe what I heard. I burst out into laughter. I told her he was free and she should go for it. She smiled and walked upstairs so did I.

"Mikey hurry up I am cold and I need someone to cuddle with." Frank and Mary were together in Franks room, Bob and Ray were sleeping downstairs, Nat was asleep and Liz and Gee were getting to know each other in the basement.
"Here I am. Let me get in." He was only wearing his boxers. I snuggled up with him.
"Are you sure you dont want to sleep on the lounge. I just want you make sure you are ready ok?" I nodded and kissed him softly. He cuddled me and I fell asleep feeling so safe.
Sign up to rate and review this story