Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

The day for being caught

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

It is the day for being caught. Mikey and Dani busted by Frank, Frank and Mary by Ray and Gee and Liz by Dani. And what happens when Liz and Nat's boarding school ring?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 1098 words

0Unrated
"Wake up. Or yor brother will kill me if he sees I slept in your bed." I opened my eyes slowly to see Mikey leaning over me. He kissed me gently on the lips and got up to move away. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down onto the bed. We started making out passionately when the door burst open.
"OMG DUDE YOU ARE IN BED WITH MY SISTER! GET OUT OF THERE YOU PERV!" Frank yelled grabbing Mikeys arm and pulling him off the bed.
"Frank nothing happened he just slept over but that is all!! Now if you excuse me I have to get changed. I grabbed my clothes and walked out closing the door behind me. I listened throught the door at what Frank was saying.
"Dude I am all for you being with my sister but if you ever hurt her or break her heart I will bury you alive with my own two hands."
"I would never hurt her NEVER! I have loved her since we were like 14 but never told her." I smiled and walked tot he bathroom. I got changed and went back to my room. I gave Mikey a smile.
"Ever since you were 14 you have liked me huh?" He blushed and nodded. I kissed him before being pierced in the ear with screams.
"RAY NOTHING HAPPENED PUT FRANK DOWN! YOU CANT PROTECT FOREVER YOU KNOW! RAY STOP!" That was Mary's voice. I ran with Mikey to Frank's room where I saw Bob trying to get Ray off Frank and Nat holding Mary back.
"HEY STOP!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. Ray let go of Frank and said sorry. Mary hugged Frank and gave hima kiss before leaving with Bob and Ray. Nat looked at me.
"Where is Lizzie and Gee?" She asked. We all shrugged. I went to check the basement and saw that Liz and Gee were maikng out on the couch.
"Oh God Liz. You are making out with Gee already.MAN YOU ARE FAST!" She smiled and went back to Gee. Nat was grossed and so was Frank so they decided to go and get stuff from the supermarket for breakfast. Me and Mikey, well lets just say my lips and tonuge got a good workout!

"Dude, I am so hungry can I just come and get my breakfast?" Mikey said from the lounge room.
"NO MIKEY YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU WERE IN THE KITCHEN" Frank yelled back. Mikey pouted and I kissed him to make him feel better.
"Here eat up." The phone rang so I got up to get it.
---PHONE CONVERSATION---
"Hello?"
"Um yes Hi is Sara Iero there?"
"No this is here niece, Danika Iero. May I ask who is calling?"
"Umm yes I am Mrs. Aubery. I am the secretary at Saint Louisa's Boarding school. Are you the sister of Natalie Iero."
"Yea. What is wrong?"
"Well I just called to say that we can no longer accept your sister Natalie. Your mother has stopped paying the required school fees for her. Your cousin Lizzie we are also unable to keep her in here. I am sorry. Have a good day."
"Yes thanks you too."
---END OF PHONE CONVERSATION---
"Dani whats up." Frank asked me. I looked at him.
"Natalie and Lizzie have been kicked out becoz mom stopped paying for Lizzie and Uncle Nick has stopped for Lizzie. They will have to go to Belleville High." Frank looked shocked. His eyes darted past my head to something behind me. It was Nat and Lizzie.
"I guess I iwll have to make new friends right?" Nat said with a look of sadness on her face. I shook my head.
"Nup, you already have a bunch here and so do you Lizzie, I mean with Gee." They smiled and hugged me and Frank. I hugged them back. I guess Gee and Mikey felt left out so they came and joined in.
"So what is it like at Belleview High?" Nat asked.
"It is the biggest, ugliest, the most disgusting, BEST shithole in the world. Without Belleville High life would suck becoz I would never have met these guys." I answered pointing at Mikey and Gee with a huge smile on my face. Mikey kissed me.
"Oh please get a room." Frank said. Mikey giggled.
"OK bye losers." I walked up the stairs giggling with Mikey.
"MIKEY IF YOU PLAN ON DOING MY SISTER LOCK THE DOOR!!" Frank called out.
"AND MAKE SURE HIS PUFFER IS NEXT TO THE BED" Gee yelled. I threw stuffed toys at them. They ran up the stairs but me and Mikey got in and locked the door.
"What do you wanna do Miss. Iero?" I smiled.
"I dont care as long as it involved you and me and NO WHIPPED CREAM!!" Mikey laughed at me comment and picked me up bridal style. He spun around until he got dizzy. He put me down and I started to kiss him all over. I pulled off his shirt and he did the same to me. I broke away and layed down on the bed. Mikey came and laid down next to me.
"If we are rushing just tell me. I dont want to make you do anything you dont want to do. Especially with everything that has happened." He was so sweet. I shook my head. looked at him.
"It isnt that I dont want I mean I have liked you ever since I met you, it is just that after what happened with my umm dad I just want it to be special for us. OK?" He kissed me and nodded. I hugged him tight and never wanted to let go.
"Dani?" I looked up.
"Yea."
"Do yu smell something burning?" Holy crap. We ran out and down the stairs to see that Frank and Gee had forgot to turn off the stove when maikg breakfast this morning.
"What the hell Frank. You idiot!!!" I grabbed the fire extinguisher and tryed to get the fire out. After a few minutes it was out. Frank and Gee looked at me and ran out.
"HEY GET BACK HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS RIGHT NOW! ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE TO GET BACK TO WHAT WE WERE DOING!" Mikey blushed and took my hand leading me upstairs.
"Can we not do anythingbut like just lay down on the bed?" Mikey nodded and I laid down. He came next to me and put his arms around me.
"I love you Danika."
"I love you too Mikey."
Sign up to rate and review this story