Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

The PARTY

by dani_luvs_mcr 3 reviews

When Mrs. Iero shows up un-invited the Iero kids get a bit of a shock. Oh it is also Natalie's SWEET SIXTEENTH!!!PARTAYYYYYY!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 1633 words

0Unrated
'Dani, we need help. Frankie want breakfats and is trying to get into the kitchen" I walked out of my room and down the stairs to see Nat and Lizzie trying to restrain Frank from going into the kitchen. I walked up to Frank and slapped him acros the head.
"You remember what happened last time you were in the kitchen. You set the stoveon fire. Now sit and wait!" I msiled at the girls as Frank sat down.
5 minutes later I walked out of the kitchen with Nat holding breakfast.
"PANCAKES" Yelled Frank as he grabbed a plate out of my hands. We all sat around the table and ate.
"You know if I were any other guy in the world I would consider my self lucky you like in 1 house with 3 chicks. But since 2 of you are my sisters and the other is my cousin I feel really lame." We all stared at him. I think we all gave him the same look.
"My god you are random, was that suppose to make us feel good or feel sorry for you. By the way, living in the same house as you isnt all that it has cracked up to be for me either" Nat said back. I went back to my pancakes as Liz joined into the fight. The doorbell rang.
"I will get that" I doubt they evn heard me thrugh all the fighting. I walked to the door and opened it.
"NO FUCKING WAY!"

"Young lady that is no way to greet your mother. So are you going to invite me in?" I didnt need to she was already half way inside. She saw Frank, Nata nd Liz fighting so she did one of those coughs you do to get attention. It worked. Frank stood up as did Liz and Nat.
"What the hell are you doing here? Barging into our house un-invited. Especially after what you did to us." I said speaking up from behind her. She gave me a shocked look when I wnet to stand next to Nat.
"What ever do you mean?"
"You know what I mean. Abondoning me and Frank with dad, going off with dad's brother Uncle Nick and then sending Nat and Liz off to boarding school so they wouldn't find out and even worse you stop paying for them so that they cant go anymore. Oh come on mom you know what I mean!" She looked amazed at what I had said. She came to hug Nat when Frank stood in front of her.
"I think it is time you leave now mom." Frank pointed to the door as I held Nat and Liz in each arm. She walked towards the door. Nat was always moms favourite and Frank was special because he was the eldest and a boy. Me, well I was just the middle one.
"Fine, Frank take care off them, Nat and Liz look out for each other OK? Oh and Danika, dont come complaining to me when you fall preganant and have no money and no clue what to do! Ciao kids." Did she just call me a slut in a nice voice with nice words?!?!
"Dont worry about her. Go and get ready upstairs. We have to go school remember Dani, suspension is over. Nat and Liz havetheir first day so they will need to be there early" I walked upstairs, still angry at what my 'mother' had said to me.

"OMG, so your mom showed up this morning and pretty much called you a slut? What a cow!" I told everyone what happened this morning as I sat in Mikeys lap. He was playing with my hair.
"You are not a slut and I should know." He whispered in my ear. He gave me and evil grin and I smacked him playfully.
"So Dani, Nat is 16 tonight huh?" Gee asked. I nodded my head. We had organised a party at our house tonight and it was a suprise. Only the gang was invited becoz we didnt want anyone else to ruin it for her.
"Guys shut up she is coming. Hey Nat, Liz what classes to you have." I asked trying to change the subject.
"Well they put us together in every class and I am with you for some and with the pthers for some." Just then Nat's cell rang. She walked away and answered. We all stared at her. She had a frustrated and scraed look on her face and only a sister knew what that look was. I jumped out fo Mikey's lap and went to her.
"Are you OK and dont say your not becoz I have known you since birth and I know that face." She looked at me and tears swelled up in her eyes.
"My ex wants me to come back but I dont want to and I dont love him but he wants me to do 'it' with him and I dont wanna." She started to sob and I hugged her. The bell rang and she wiped the tears away. She smiled and went to Liz.
"You ready Liz." Liz nodded and off they went. We all went our separate ways. Me and Mikey said we would see each other later.

School went pretty fast which was good. I saw Amanda and Jennifer. Amanda gvae me a dirty but I didnt care. I jumped when two arms wrapped around my waist but I was OK when I saw Mikey. Liz, Gee and Bob were kepping Nat busy while everyone else helped set up for her party. I got into the car with Mikey and Frank. With Ray and Mary in the car behind.
"Are you OK babe?" I nodded my head and put my hand on his thigh. He removed a hand from the wheel and put it on mine. When we arrived at my house I got out of the car and ran inside followed by everyone else. We got to work and started putting balloons and streamers up everywhere. We finished pretty quickly becoz we were so excited about tonight. It was 6pm and they were gonna be home any minute. We turned the lights out and waited we heard the door open and yelled suprise. Nat was very excited and gave everyone a hug.
"Do you want yur presents?" She gave a huge smile and a big nod. She opened everyone's present and at the end of it had a few band tees, a Misfits CD, My Chemical Romance demo album, a new purple and black hoodie, a new pair of black chucks and a $50 gift voucher to Hot Topic.
"YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!" She said as she gave everyone of us a hug. I couldnt help but smile.

The party was going pretty well when the door bell rang. I hoped it wanst mom or dad. I walked to the door with Mikey stuck to me like a leech. He was kissing my neck when I opened the door. There was guy standing there, brown fuzzy hair about Nat's age. Mikey stopped and looked at him.
"Can I help you." The guy looked at Mikey and nodded.
"Does Natalie Iero live here? I really need to see her." I looked at him hen I heard the music go down. Around the corner came Nat. She was smiling and giggling.
"Dani who- OMG NO!!" Nat ran to Frank who held tight. The guy's eyes widened and he tryed to get in the house.
"NAT I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU! COME BACK HOME TO CALI PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!" Mikey, Gee and Ray had to push him outide. Bob was calming Nat when Frank walked outside and I followed. Gee, Mikey and Ray saw the look on our faces and walked back inside.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU FUCKING TRYIG HURT MY SISTER?" I had to hold Frank back. The guy didnt answer. Now I knew who he was.
"It's you. You were the one trying to get my little sister to sleep with you even when she didnt want to! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Mikey ran out and caught me in time. Too bad he didnt get Frank. Frank started to punch the crap out of the guy. Rya ran out and pulled him off and then out came Nat.
"Damien, I think you should leave for good. I am never coming back and I dont want to be with you. I am with my family here so just go." Nat walked back inside to Bob. The guy got up to leave but not before Frank let out a few more words.
"IF I EVER SEE YOUR PUNK ASS FACE AGAIN I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" And with that we went back inside. Everyone sat on the lounge in silence.
"I want ice-cream." Frank said. Evreyone nodded. I must admit so did I.
"But we just hadcake. Dont you think it is a sugar overdose?" We all laughed. Nat and Liz looked at us.
"Guys we arent in Cali anymore. Come on." Everyone stood up and walked out side and started to walk down the road.
"Mikey baby, how many pretty's do I have to put before please for you to give me a piggy back?" He looked at me and shooke his head. I pretented to look hurt.
"Unless you wanna sleep with Frank and Mary or Liz and Gee, I would give me a piggy back now" I gave him an evil grin as he stopped dead in his tracks.
"GET ON!" I ggigled and climbed on.
"Giddy up horsy!" Everyone laughed at me. I felt like I was 5!
"Dude save it for the bedroom"
"FRANK SHUT UP HORNY PERV"
Sign up to rate and review this story