Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > x.x*-*x.xThe Greatest Gift Is The Ghost Of Youx.x*-*x.x

The night of LOVE

by dani_luvs_mcr 2 reviews

Mikey and Dani, Frank and Mary, Gee and Liz all get "together" that night. Ray finds a new girlfriend and Bob admits his feelings for Nat.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 1031 words

0Unrated
-----RAY'S POV-----
"I want chocolate-chip. No cookies and cream. No bubblegum. No I really want-"
"Oh for the love of all things great in this world Frank just pick a god damn flavour!" Everyone had there ice creams but Frank just HAD to be different and spend 15minutes trying to decide what flavour. Liz and Gee walked off and so did Bob and Nat. What was up with them two? And I was talking the ice cream girl. Her name was Annalise and I got her number. She was pretty cute and we got along well. Finally Frank chose one and we all headed back to the house.
"Are you coming Ray" Bob creamed out. I shook my head.
"OOOOO LOVER BOY!!!" Frank said. I poked my tongue out at him and he flipped me off. They all went and I was alone with Annalise. She smiled to me as she was serving other customers. Man, I rekon we will be good together.

-----MIKEY'S POV-----
"Dani, are you sure. I dont want you rushing into things just becoz you feel like you have to." She put a finger to my lips. She took off my shirt and started to kiss my lips. I took off her shirt as she took off my jeans.
"I love you Mikey and there is no-one else I would rather be with." She pulled me onto the bed and stopped all of a sudden. She smiled and got up to the door. CLICK! She locked it.
"Good thinking" She giggled and came back to finish what she started. She took of her pants and threw them across the room. I rubbed my hand up her back and unlatched her bra. She smiled and I smiled back.
"I love you too Danika!"

-----FRANKIE'S POV-----
"Mary, we have never gone this far are you sure you want to? I mean I love you with all my heart and would never want to hurt you." She smiled and nodded. She came over to me and pulled off my shirt and jeans.
"Your turn." I said smiling to her. I took of her hoodie and shorts. I unlatched her bra and slowly put her onto the bed.
"Frankie baby hunney I love you but lock the fucking door please. I dont want anyone ruining it." I nodded and walked to the door and turned the latch.
"Ready to have some fun?!" I asked Mary. She smiled and pulled me back onto the bed.

-----GERARD'S POV-----
"Do you think we are rushing?" I asked Lizzie as she pulled off my pants. She shook her head and ripped off her dress.
"I really like you more than I have ever liked anyone else and it is not like we only just met." She pulled me onto the couch in the basment and started to make out with me.
"I...guess...so...I...mean...you are...beautiful" I said between kisses. She stopped and looked at me.
"OMG I love you Gee. A guy who cals you beautiful instead of hot is fucking worth it!" I smiled back and gave her a huge kiss. Tonight would be great!

-----MIKEY'S POV-----
"That was great" I said to Dani. She looked at me and smiled.
"That is becoz I am so worth it" I laughed and nodded. She was worth it. It felt great to have her near me in the same bed. I loved it and some day hope to make it permenant.
"Can I stay over my sweetheart?"
"Well I dont really think that is a good idea unless you...." She gave me an evil grin. I knew what she meant. I pulled the covers over us and went for it. She loved it and so did I, I mean this was the girl of my dreams.

-----FRANK'S POV-----
"I love more now than I ever did!" Mary said to me. I smiled and giggled. I loved her too. She was amazing in bed and I think I wasnt to bad myself.
"I rekon I was way better than you." She looked shocked and started to tickle me.
"You are so full of yourself. But I love you"
"I love you too! Now stop tickling!" She stopped and cuddled in my arms. I loved it when we were like this. Just me and her together. I kissed her forehead before we fell asleep together in each others arms.

-----GERARD'S POV-----
"I loved that. You are better than I thought, you know like still being 17 and all." I said to Liz. She laughed and smakced me playfully.
"I have had practise." She giggled but I didnt. I never knew she did it before. Her eyes widened and noticed the look on my face.
"NO, NO, NO I am joking. You dumbass" I looked at her and we started to laugh. I kissed her and held her tight. I should really ask her out on a real first date.
"What are you doing tomorrow night? Maybe we can go on our first real date." She nodded and kissed me. Then she bried her head in my chest and fell asleep.

-----BOB'S POV-----
"Dude I liked totally kicked your ass at a car racing game." Nat said to me as we walked up the stairs to her room. She did beat me and it was sad.
"Shut up ok." We got to her room and she hugged me goodnight. I grabbed her wrist and she turned back around. Before she could say anything I had put my lips against hers and kissed her. She didnt kiss back at first but when I started to pull away she did. I loved it.
"Do you wanna stay over? My bed is big enough." I nodded and walked into her room closing the door behind me.
"Try anything on me and I will get Frank to rip out your vocals cords." She smiled and I slid off my jeans. I was in my boxers and shirt. I got on the bed and soon so did Nat. She wrapped her arms around my waist before falling to sleep. I msiled to myself. GOD WAS I GOOD OR WAS I GOOD!
Sign up to rate and review this story