Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Danger

by romanceisdead11 4 reviews

and i knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1498 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
romanceisdead11
Chapter Three:
The Danger
"And I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me.."

RANDYLIN'S POV

Lower east side, where vampires rule the streets, looking for fights, and rumbles. That son of a bitch vampire Pete, or what ever his name is, drove me here. He scared me off, and now here I am. Every move I make is monitored by dark haunting eyes. They watch me, and follow me, and calculate my next move. Some see me as fresh meat, others as one of them. It was my worst nightmare.
It was the first time in my life that I really felt alone. Like nobody wanted me, or even liked me. It was hard to digest. Loneliness wasn't a good company. I was so bothered by it that I didn't notice the three vampires cornering me into a dark alley.
They were vicious, and angry that someone like me became something like them. Trust me I didn't want to be anything like them, but fate has a funny way of making you do things you don't want to do.
Fear over took my lungs and I couldn't breath. My heart stopped beating, and my mind froze, keeping me from thinking. I tripped over a piece of garbage, and fell flat on my back. The male of the pack came, and placed himself on top of me.
I felt him reach up my mini skirt, caressing my legs. I felt sick. I knew what was coming, but I was so scared I couldn't react. I felt him push my mini skirt up, rip my underwear, and he undid his belt. I began to cry, and the tears rolled out of the corner of my eyes, and into the corners of my mouth. My mouth was so dry that the salty tears made my mouth even drier.
I heard screams come from behind the rapist, and soon he was off of me. I looked over, and saw him cowering, wounded, in the corner. I then looked back up to the stranger standing over me. He extended his hand to me, and I took it. This stranger, this savior, kept me from a certain horror, and maybe even death.

PETE'S POV

As I approached lower east side I saw a few vampires getting giddy over a fight. I thought it was strange seeing as vampires can't seem to find anything to get excited over anymore. "She won't be such a pretty face now," I heard one taunt.
"No more virgin either," I heard the other one add.
I knew exactly who they were talking about. I walked up behind one of them. "Hello, what's going on here?" I asked.
"The new pretty one. She's getting initiated," he said sinisterly. I wanted to beat him up right then. I didn't know what it was that I was feeling, but I knew I was caring.
My breathing became heavy, "I say we don't." Just then the two vampires turned there heads, and the realization of who I was came shadowing in there minds. They never had a chance to retaliate. Soon they were on there backs in pain.
I then moved to the one on top of her. I picked him up by the back of his coat. I turned him around, and looked at his face. He had red curly hair, and dark eyes. I kicked him in the stomach, and he landed over in the corner curled in pain.
I then looked down at her. Her raven hair draped over her shoulders in soft curls. Her green eyes showed fear, and anger. I could tell she didn't know who I was, but that was a good thing right now I suppose.
I reached my hand down to her, and she took it. I lifted her up, and then picked her up to carry her back to the warehouse before sunrise. Her eyes were closed as I lifted her. She didn't weigh anything heavy. I then turned around, and started to walk away.

RANDILYN'S POV

I didn't notice who was carrying me until I opened my eyes, and saw him fully in the moonlight. He didn't look angry anymore, but scared like he almost lost something. His eyes were dark, yes, but in an enchanting sort of way. Now I didn't see him as a son of a bitch at all, but someone who saved me and cared for me, but how could someone have been so mean be so nice now.
"Put me down!" I protested at once.
He did as I told him, "Well, aren't we ungrateful."
"I could have handled myself back there," I lied. "But you got in the way."
He looked at me questionably, "Oh really what were you going to do?"
"Kick him in the balls, that is if he had any," I said angrily. Just then I began shivering. I knew that he was too stubborn to let this go, so I just admitted it, "Fine, I was in danger."
"Here take my hoodie," he said taking off his black and red hoodie, and putting it around me. I must have lost mine in the commotion.
I looked at him in the moonlight. He was so much lovelier in the moonlight, "Aren't you going to be cold?"
"No, I'll be fine," he said. "When you become a vampire you don't feel anything, not food, not touch. It's like your cursed. You'll get numb sooner or later."
The next few blocks we walked in silence. It was such a sad silence because I was doomed to this fate it seemed everything I did was doomed with me. Way to go me.
"Tell me some thing about you Randilyn," Pete said
I turned to him. I was still angry at him, but I could still talk to him, "Like what?"
"How old are you?" he asked.
"Seventeen, and you?" I pressed back.
He then looked surprise, "You want to ask me questions?"
"If you expect me to answer your questions you better answer mine," I bargained.
He nodded, "I understand. I'm twenty. Do you like your name?"
"Yes, but my friends, if I had any, would call me Randi. Do you like yours? I mean Pete is so simple, so boring even. Wouldn't you want a more animated name?" I asked.
He shook his head, "My real name is Peter. If you say the whole name it's quiet formal. I'm pretty content with my name. Why us?"
"Because I heard you all playing, and it wasn't hard like the music in a club. It was something delicate, and consoling. It gave me hope when I was condemned to a life of the damned. Why me?" I countered back.
"To tell you the truth I would have left you out in the sun to burn. I didn't want any part in helping you. I hate vampires," he said.
"But you are one, Do you hate it because of the numbness?" I asked.
He gave a small smile, but not small enough to where I could see his teeth, "I hate vampires. I never wanted to be one. Do you think all vampires choose there fate? No, because you didn't choose yours either. I was just having fun when I felt the pain of teeth on flesh. I felt him feed me my first red drop. I woke up with the taste of blood. So, now I live just to get revenge on the one who turned me. Who happens to be the one that turned you. All of them fear me, and they should."
I looked at him. This Pete, this vampire was starting to sound human. "I saw you beat up the guy that was trying to- to-"
"Rape you?" he added.
I swallowed hard, "Yeah. You seem really talented at all that fighting stuff."
"It's something you need to learn when you become a vampire. You need to learn how to defend yourself," he said. "If you're not careful the vampire that can't find food will find it in the weak of their kind."
I thought about this for a moment. What if I got caught up in danger again? I know Pete wouldn't be there to save me. I need to learn how to defend myself. "Do you think you could teach me how to fight?"
He looked surprised once again, "You want to learn how to fight?" I nodded. "It's hard."
"I know," I said.
"You might get hurt," he added.
"So," I shrugged off. "I want to be a vampire that slays vampires."
"Like me?" he asked.
I smiled, "Yes, I want to join you and your gang."
"Okay, but we're not a gang, we're a band," he said pointing at me. He began to walk off, "Let's go. We have work to do."

A/N: Okay here you go. I know it's a little late, but you guys still love me right? I hope so.



Sign up to rate and review this story