Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Introduction- A Picturesque Score of Passing Fantasy

by PanicFan4life 0 reviews

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 216 words

0Unrated
"Mary Kate! Mary Kate! Wake up! Today's the day!" Cara yelled excitedly as she jumped on the bed her friend was sleeping on.
The other groaned and rolled over. "What the hell? Stop hitting me!"
"Wake up!" Her friend yelled again.
"Are you on drugs? Stop screaming!"

"No, silly!" Cara laughed as she pushed Mary Kate out of bed.
"OW!" Realization dawned on her as she hit her head on the bedside table. "Oh my god! Today's the day!"

The girls ran around the house, getting their things together. Cara and Kate made sure they packed all of the Panic! At the Disco clothing they owned. Mary Kate also packed a crap load of make-up for the week-long trip. Seven days, eight nights in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Kate packed up more then necessary. She packed every goth, anime, Gir, and Panic! At the Disco thing she owned.

The girls shared one complete obsession: Panic! At the Disco. It was their FAVORITE band.

After a hectic hour, they loaded the car and headed for the airport. The girls listened to their matching Blue iPod Nanos and made sure they were listening to the same song all the while. On the plane, Cara, Kate, and Cara's folks settled down for the five hour flight form Pennsylvania to Nevada.
Sign up to rate and review this story