Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

I'm the Narrator and This is Just the Prologue

by PanicFan4life 1 review

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 852 words

1Funny
After the tedious ride on the plane, the girls stared around at the bright Nevada sunlight.
"Wow, it's bright." MK said after the dark days of winter in Pennsylvania.
"No duh!" Cara laughed. "We're only by California!"
"Actually, we're closer to Arizona."
Cara laughed. "Ha, ha! I'm stupid!"

The girls giggled as they boarded a charter bus to the hotel they would be staying at. The friends and Cara's parents walked into the Sheraton.

The site that met their gaze was astounding! There was a crowd (more like a mob) crowded around one side of the hotel.

"What's all this?" Cara's mother asked.
"I'm not sure," he father said, "But let's get our rooms before we get trampled."

They checked in and the four mulled through the crowd. Cara and Kate noticed many people in the crowd were holding pictures and cameras.

Cara and Kate knew the faces on the pictures. They looked at each other, excitedly.

"PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!" the girls squealed. They weaved their way through the crowd until they reached a closing elevator door. The girls caught a glimpse of a boy that may have been Spencer Smith (who MK had taken a liking to calling "Spenco") or Ryan Ross. They turned to the nearest screaming fa who was waving an autographed picture in her hands.

"Is Panic! At the Disco here?" Cara asked. The excited girl nodded and frantic confirmation.

"Staying at this hotel!?!" Cara asked as she was jumping up and down. "Mary Kate! Mary Kate! We're staying at this hotel! You know what that means?"

The crowd started to disperse.

"They're somewhere in this hotel!!!"

"What if they're on our floor?"

"Oh my God! I'm gunna die!!" Kate dramatized.

"This is SOOOO AWESOME!" Cara screamed. "Hurry, let's get to our room and see if we can catch up with them!"



Kate quickly went to the next elevator and pressed the "up" button countless times. After they ran inside the golden elevator doors, they didn't even wait for the adults; they pressed the floor button and jumped up and down in the elevator breathlessly.

Once they got to their floor, they looked back and forth. No sign of their favorite band anywhere.

"Darn, I guess we missed them..." Cara said with great sullenness.
"We'll get them sometime, you'll see." Kate said with great optimism, even if a wave of disappointment flooded through her.
"Even if they aren't on our floor, it doesn't mean they aren't in the hotel." Kate smirked.
"I like the way you think." Cara laughed.

They opened the door to their room and started to unpack.

"It's still kinda depressing..." Cara said.
"Yeah, but we'll see if we can catch them this week. Get some autographs or something." Kate said from the bathroom as she unpacked the heavily dark make-up. She was trying to get some ideas for the way she would do her make-up for the amusement park tomorrow. Cara's parents would think they were very weird.

Cara stood up after filling a drawer with Panic! At the Disco clothes and merchandise. She stretched her back and leaned against the wall. Being in this position, she heard something....

"Kate, get over here! Hurry!"

MK walked out of the bathroom to see her friend with her ear pressed against the wall. She groaned.

"Don't tell me you're listening to somebody on their honeymoon."
"What?! No! Just get over here!"

Kate did as she was told. Her eyes went wide at the sounds coming through the wall. A wide grin crossed her face as well as Cara's.



A boy yawned and stretched against the wall. He heard a strange sound coming from the other side. "Huh?" Ryan Ross furrowed his brow as he pressed his ear against the wall.

It was the sound a two girls screaming and jumping up and down. "Oh dear Lord."

"What?" Jon Walker asked.

"I hope to God it's not fangirls on the other side of this wall."

"If it was," Brendon Urie laughed, "How would they know it was us in here?"

"Oh, I don't know," Spencer Smith said sarcastically, "We were only practicing!"



Cara and MK finally calmed down. "What if they're having a concert tonight?" Cara asked.
"I'll check and you ask your parents if we can go!" Kate said breathlessly.
"Alright!" Cara quickly ran out of the room and went to the room to the left of them where her parents were staying.

Kate took out her laptop and looked for tickets. There were only five tickets left!

Cara just reentered the room. "Oh my God, Cara, we got the last two!"



Other side of the wall, there was screaming again.

"There's the screaming again," Spencer sighed.

"If it is fangirls," Brendon started, staring at the wall where the screaming was vividly audible. He had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing nothing but a towel. "They must be going to see us tonight."

"At least we have loyal fans." Ryan snickered with a grin as he tuned his guitar.

Jon put his ear to the wall.

"Ah! We're going! Let's get ready!"
Sign up to rate and review this story