Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

We Sure Are in For a Show Tonight!

by PanicFan4life 1 review

Two girls meet their favorite band and love ignites!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1112 words

1Exciting
Within an hour, the girls were ready to go. They wore Panic! At the Disco tee-shirts and jeans written on with multiple colored Sharpies proclaiming PANIC! AT THE DISCO down one of the legs.

Kate did their make-up. It resembled Ryan Ross's a great deal! MK had sequins running down one side of her face in a sort of Nightmare Before Christmas pattern. Her eyeliner was very heavy and a streak of purple crossed over her eyes. And MK made Cara's also like Ryan's. She had a red streak across her face with a star on her cheek leading up to her eye.

Cara's mother saw them out of the lobby. With a wave and a smile she said, "Have fun girls!"
The girls walked fiver blocks to the stadium where the band was performing. Oh boy, were they surprised when they showed their ticket prints to the lady! They had front row, center!
They made their way through the rough crowd.

"Oh my god! I can't believe these seats!" Cara exclaimed.
"No wonder they were expensive for e-Bay!" Kate laughed.

Then, it started. A man in a circus tux walked onto stage. A spot light fell on him. "Ladies and Gentlemen!" He shouted into the microphone. "For your entertainment; a picturesque score of passing fantasy! At once, PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!"
The whole crowd cheered and screamed. MK and Cara took part in it.

The band started playing "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage."

About halfway through the concert, Cara and Kate brewed an evil plot. They looked in front of them to see the line of security guards.

Cara smirked as she recognized one of them as "Eric" from the concert DVD she had gotten for her birthday.
"Hey, Eric, mind if we get through?" She shouted over the crowd and music.
Eric shook his head.
MK sighed, then smirked. She ducked under the pole that separated them and the stage. Cara followed. Cara looked up to see Brendon Urie looking down at them with a strange look. The guards caught them and threw them back into the crowd. The girls weren't at all disappointed. The laughed themselves silly.

When the concert ended (much too early, the girls agreed) they took the elevator back to their hotel room.

They giggled.
"Did you see that look Brendon gave us?" Cara asked.
"Yeah! It was awesome! He gave us a 'wtf' kinda looked." Kate laughed. "And he actually looked at us!"
Cara squealed in excitement.

MK's face fell very fast. Faster then you can say "Camisado."

"What's up?" Cara asked. Kate tapped her shoulder and pointed down the corridor.
Cara slowly turned and almost screamed. Mary Kate held in an excited scream as well.

It was none other then Panic! At the Disco.

"Quick! Act normal!" Cara whispered.

They let out long sighs just as the band members approached.
Brendon flashed a one-in-a-million smile at them, "Hey."
"Hey," the girls replied as casually as they could, but they let heavy blushes cross their cheeks.
"Hey, you girls were at our concert, weren't you?" Ryan asked. "Front row? Center?"
They nodded. The boys must have noticed the amount of Panic! merchandise they sported.
"You must think we're dorks, right?" Kate laughed nervously.
"Nah, you weren't the first. And definitely not the last!" Jon said.
"Wait, what happened?" Spencer asked.
Brendon turned to him. "They tried to get on stage."
"And I missed that! Damn it!" Spencer laughed.
"Oh, we just wanted to get up and dance on stage!" Cara said quickly. "We didn't want to glomp your glory."
"Wait, what?" Ryan laughed.
"Nothing!" Cara said quickly, blushing.
"Nice make-up." Jon said.
"Yeah, you guys look like Ryan." Spencer said.
"That's 'cause we wanted to look like your greatest fans." Kate almost whispered. "Please don't think we're rabid fangirls."

The four boy laughed.
"If you were," Jon started, "You would have us on the ground by now!"
"Anyway, I'm flattered you guys like my make-up!" Ryan said.
The girls looked up, blushing even harder, if possible. They gave wide grins.

"You guys we're probably our biggest fans out there tonight." Jon said. "I saw a chick with a From First To Last shirt on."
"What the hell?" Spencer chortled.
"Oka-a-a-a-ay..." Ryan said, then turned to the girls. "If you ever wear another band shirt in front of us other then the awesomo-est bands ever, then you are not allowed to be in our company."
"Are we allowed to now?" MK asked.
"Hell yeah!" Brendon said. "You guys tried to get past Eric!"

"I probably could have too." Katie smirked. "I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do."
"Sweet!" The boys agreed.
"We got lucky we weren't kicked out." Cara laughed.
"Thank goodness you weren't, or we would have never met such lovely ladies." Brendon said as he took Cara's hand and pecked it lightly. She flushed so hard, Kate felt the heat radiating from her.

"Is this you're room?" Jon asked.
"Yeah," the girls said.
"We heard you." the boys said all at the same time.
"You heard us screaming?" Kate asked.
"No, we poked a hole through the wall and watched you change." Jon laughed.
"Ohhh Lord." Katie laughed. "What ever will we do?" she asked Cara sarcastically. "Our favorite band is watching us change. We were in nothing but our skivvies. They must have liked it."
Cara started cracking up very hard. She was laughing as hard as she was red, which made her face the color of her blood.

"You guys are GREAT!" Ryan said through a fit of laughter that Kate didn't hear over Cara's. Ryan's laughed was honey sweet in her ears. "We HAVE to hang out tomorrow!!"
Cara stopped laughing and Kate's eyes went wide. "Seriously?"
"Yeah!" Brendon practically shouted. "You guys kick ass! Some more literally then others!"
The girls grinned at each other, then at the boys. "That would be AMAZING!"
"Great! It's a date!" Ryan confirmed.
"Yeah, great." said Cara breathlessly. "See ya tomorrow."
"Yeah... 'bye!" Kate said, just as breathlessly.

The boys went into their room and the girls went into theirs.

Cara and MK looked at each other, speechless. They were going to hang out with Panic! At the Disco tomorrow.
"Oh my God!" Katie squealed at the top of her lungs. She started running around the room and jumped on the bed, very excited.

Cara walked in-between the queen size beds. She sat on her and looked at the hotel telephone.

Kate noticed her silence and jumped into a sitting position.

"What's wrong?"
"Mary Kate." she looked up at her friend. "We have to ask my parents."
Sign up to rate and review this story